Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Shape-shifting' UFO filmed over Belfast

UM-Bot

Pink Floyd flew a pig for real :lol:

http://hungeree.com/...floyd-campaign/

article-2042049-0E16E27400000578-338_634x426.jpg

Yes, I know about this as my next door neighbour is a Pink Floyd fanatic. I can't understand why they went to the trouble and expense of using an inflatable pig when the picture could have easily been Photo Shopped instead. But I suppose it was for the purpose of advertising the remastered albums.

How do I get rid of this?

Edited by Technocrat

ok then! Take a look at this one. you gotta bear with it a bit, but right at 1:22 you get a glimpse at the balloon up high. Look at its shape and look at the plastic being "shape shifted" by the wind and tell me it's not even a remote possibility it's rather a balloon.

[media=]

[/media]

Brilliant! That looks just like the object in the Belfast video. :tu:

Could be real I did not see shape shift

you can't because it doesn't!

• Like 1

An abandoned horse balloon floats high above the Horse Park-- GENUINE HORSE BALLOON PICS

http://eventingnation.com/tag/nbc

It's the wrong colour. It's the wrong shape. The one in the OP appears to have a light on it. This is not the object.

Sorry to rain on the parade.

Edited by zoser

It's the wrong colour. It's the wrong shape. The one in the OP appears to have a light on it. This is not the object.

Sorry to rain on the parade.

it was an example! come on, just because it doesn't look EXACTLY like what seeder posted, doesn't mean that there's not another company producing a similar version. maybe in shiny silver. That could very well account for those "lights" you mention. Sun reflecting off the lil' balloons surface. If the sun happens to shine where you are, go outside and take a look at the next plane passing by. they reflect like hell up there sometimes.

• Like 2

it was an example! come on, just because it doesn't look EXACTLY like what seeder posted, doesn't mean that there's not another company producing a similar version. maybe in shiny silver. That could very well account for those "lights" you mention. Sun reflecting off the lil' balloons surface. If the sun happens to shine where you are, go outside and take a look at the next plane passing by. they reflect like hell up there sometimes.

Fair enough; if it was presented as an example, then please make that clear. That's far better than trying to claim mystery solved.

Edited by zoser

On the other hand I see nothing to indicate that these in the following clip are anything other than balloons:

However there is insufficient evidence to indicate that this is a balloon:

or these:

I would caution about making snap judgements. These objects are being seen more and more around the world.

Look particularly at the last clip. The object stays relatively stationary otherwise the camera would not have been able to lock on to it. Judging by the camera shake it looks as if he is on high zoom. Yet the object rotates and contorts.

Edited by zoser

I took a picture of this "UFO" in upstate New York on 20 August 2013. Fancy paint job doesn't show in the video. Possible that it made it all the way to Ireland?

post-142457-0-71012700-1379791148_thumb.

• Like 2

I took a picture of this "UFO" in upstate New York on 20 August 2013. Fancy paint job doesn't show in the video. Possible that it made it all the way to Ireland?

It's a balloon.

It's the ones that are unidentifiable that are interesting. You have helped to prove the point. We can tell if they are balloons.

Apparently the photo I attached isn't available. It's clearly an escaped balloon that likely was a horse, but is partially deflated. I saw it in a clear, bright sky and the photo is sharp. Its shape is exactly like the object in the video and acted similarly.

On the other hand I see nothing to indicate that these in the following clip are anything other than balloons:

However there is insufficient evidence to indicate that this is a balloon:

or these:

I would caution about making snap judgements. These objects are being seen more and more around the world.

Look particularly at the last clip. The object stays relatively stationary otherwise the camera would not have been able to lock on to it. Judging by the camera shake it looks as if he is on high zoom. Yet the object rotates and contorts.

If you understand this video, you alread know 30% of ufology, humanoid and fly saucer only take 10% .

You start get into the 30% part of ufology If you understand these video, nice beginning.

Fair enough; if it was presented as an example, then please make that clear. That's far better than trying to claim mystery solved.

for me, it kind of works the other way round. I took the vids that were posted by myself or others as examples to illustrate what it MIGHT have been, instead of ET's spaceship. I post stuff as comparison merely, unless is claim "THIS IS THE EXACT OBJECT FILMED IN BELFAST; TURNED OUT TO BE AN INFLATED HORSE-(/Question mark-/man with jetpack-) BALLOON!" ;)

• Like 2

I trust that "skeptics" of the balloon theory in this case do know that thare are helium ballons, some quite large, in the shape of ET-UFO's.

Not that this one looks like a "ET-UFO" at all.

Some are available online, most are "hand-made" and medium-large, to allow flashing LED's and such if desired. Most of these are made from reflective mylar, to give the illusion of a solid metal skin.

One "giveaway" that they are balloons is that they seem to be moved and affected by the wind in a rather chaotic, slow manner, as opposed to ziping around at 3,000 mph in a straight line or sudden 90-degree angle turns.

• Like 1

History channel did a documentary on Unidentified Flying Humans (or Humanoids) same object as in this video and from all over the world, I saw the clip on Alien Disclosure.

for me, it kind of works the other way round. I took the vids that were posted by myself or others as examples to illustrate what it MIGHT have been, instead of ET's spaceship. I post stuff as comparison merely, unless is claim "THIS IS THE EXACT OBJECT FILMED IN BELFAST; TURNED OUT TO BE AN INFLATED HORSE-(/Question mark-/man with jetpack-) BALLOON!" ;)

Still better to qualify your posts I would have thought. Save's people speculating regarding your intention.

I trust that "skeptics" of the balloon theory in this case do know that thare are helium ballons, some quite large, in the shape of ET-UFO's.

Not that this one looks like a "ET-UFO" at all.

Some are available online, most are "hand-made" and medium-large, to allow flashing LED's and such if desired. Most of these are made from reflective mylar, to give the illusion of a solid metal skin.

One "giveaway" that they are balloons is that they seem to be moved and affected by the wind in a rather chaotic, slow manner, as opposed to ziping around at 3,000 mph in a straight line or sudden 90-degree angle turns.

Some of them appear to be totally still yet contorting. That's not the action of a balloon.

Still better to....

please keep in mind that most of the time i post rather quick (in little pauses at work for example) - and ALWAYS in a foreign language...thx! :tu:

• Like 1

please keep in mind that most of the time i post rather quick (in little pauses at work for example) - and ALWAYS in a foreign language...thx! :tu:

It wasn't a rebuke JT. Some (skeptics) have a habit of entering unqualified posts on the forum a bit like throwing in 'Molotov Cocktails' as if to kill the enquiry.

I was just cautioning against that.

That's all.

• Like 1

Oddly shapped ballon?

Will we ever truly know?

It wasn't a rebuke JT. Some (skeptics) have a habit of entering unqualified posts on the forum a bit like throwing in 'Molotov Cocktails' as if to kill the enquiry.

I was just cautioning against that.

That's all.

got it. :tu: but i gotta tell you, i am not a "skeptic" in this definition of "denying everything just for the sake of it". I've seen stuff twice in my life that left me without being able to explain WTF it was.

But that's all there is to say about it. Just because I wasn't able to explain, doesn't mean it was an alien spaceship. And that's my whole attitude towards the UFO phenomenon. I find it fascinating since i was a boy, but i haven't seen anything so far that would convince me to believe in anything else than that they are mistaken, made up, exaggerated or drug-induced earthbound phenomena. That is, until i am proven wrong, eh?