Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

'Shape-shifting' UFO filmed over Belfast

75 posts in this topic

zoser

ok then! Take a look at this one. you gotta bear with it a bit, but right at 1:22 you get a glimpse at the balloon up high. Look at its shape and look at the plastic being "shape shifted" by the wind and tell me it's not even a remote possibility it's rather a balloon.

[media=]

[/media]

Not the same. The object on the Belfast clip has a pulsating light. Even the position of that seems to change.

You have to look at the global phenomena of these things to realise there is no one prozaic explanation that fits all cases. Some call them EBANI (Extra terrestrial Biological Entity).

These are the new UFO's short and simple.

Like mushrooms; as soon as the skeptics try and pluck one, ten more will pop up.

DecoNoir

^^^ I love how these things come in waves. One decade its one thing, next decade its whatever the hell a camera can't photograph properly. What? Does one race just get tired of us then move on?

• Like 4

Star Man

A family in Northern Ireland have filmed a strange object in the skies over the capital this week.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...ed-over-belfast

If you understand this video, you alread know 30% of ufology, humanoid and fly saucer only take 10% .

dummy2b

LOOKS LIKE THE LOCH NESS MONSTER OUT FOR A SIGHT SEEING TOUR.

• Like 2

Lava_Lady

Come on people! It's a large black bin liner filled with gas - the latest fad in Belfast these days. Shapeshifting UFO indeed. :no:

Huh?? Who are you talking about?? Not ONE person prior to your post said they believed the "shape shifting UFO" theory. :hmm:

• Like 1

Calibeliever

whoever has a bigger screen than me:

around 1:23, after the person filming gets over his seizure attack, it appears like something is blinking in and immediately out again. Then, he pans to the right, and the before seen object reappears.

is it moving location über-quickly? or is this a glitch made by a poor video quality and my s***ty monitor?

if nobody else of you sees that, it means two things:

a ) i'm too tired for this now and

b ) somewhere, not too far away from where this was recorded, you can hear the faint cry of a little child who's birthday balloon was taken by the wind.....

The 2nd object wasn't blinking in and out. That effect was caused by the flapping of it's wings. As for the balloon, it looks like a party favor that got cut loose (seahorse?). Probably a pretty expensive one from the looks of it. I kept thinking that someone should super-impose this over a picture of Loch Ness :)

• Like 1

Technocrat

Youtube has an enchancement program that will reduce that shaking.

Yeah, and I can't understand why people don't use it, especially for videos like this. Maybe that tells you something if you think about it!

• Like 1

Technocrat

That is so NOT a black binliner! :lol: A binliner wouldn't hold a shape like that.

I think it looks like a person with a jetpack, but a different, more compact design to the Kiwi one.

I live about 25 miles from Belfast, Northern Ireland, and I can tell you that there's no way that was a person in a jet-pack. I keep up with the local news and that would certainly have featured in local news reports but it didn't. In any case, why would somebody be flying over an area outside of Belfast in a jet-pack completely alone and without helicopter or other surveillance to satisfy safety requirements? And I think a jet-pack would give off a visible trail of gas, (although I could be wrong), and it would also be making quite a swooshing sound. :yes:

• Like 1

seeder

I live about 25 miles from Belfast, Northern Ireland, and I can tell you that there's no way that was a person in a jet-pack. I keep up with the local news and that would certainly have featured in local news reports but it didn't. In any case, why would somebody be flying over an area outside of Belfast in a jet-pack completely alone and without helicopter or other surveillance to satisfy safety requirements? And I think a jet-pack would give off a visible trail of gas, (although I could be wrong), and it would also be making quite a swooshing sound. :yes:

Plus...I reckon N' Ireland will have some radar and other 'security' measure in place... perhaps for obvious reasons

• Like 1

Technocrat

Plus...I reckon N' Ireland will have some radar and other 'security' measure in place... perhaps for obvious reasons

Agreed. :yes:

• Like 1

highdesert50

It's unfortunate that we are again getting only a "snapshot" of the necessary information. We are unable to judge direction and velocity. We are not provided information regarding the duration of the event. Also appears towards the end, that he might be shooting through a window; again, another important unknown. I will leave alone the comment regarding "inter-dimensional things I'v filmed in the past" as it speaks for itself.

mesuma

It's not shapeshifting, it's turning.

• Like 1

pbarosso

its a balloon shaped like a question mark that got loose.

• Like 1

DONTEATUS

weather its a balloon or a weather balloon,My money is for sure earth made,man,or woman made ! Or Both.

• Like 2

pallidin

I once worked at a golf club and there was a previous nights party, with a lot of balloons.

In the morning, using a fence post for an anchor, I connected at least 50 balloons together, about 1-ft apart, using thin string and scotch tape.

Releasing it from the post, the balloons went skyward, moving like a "snake" in the sky. After a couple miles and very high, one could not tell the balloons were actually seperated, and looked like a really cool "slithering sky snake" It was an awesome site for as long as we could view it.

Big boy's with balloons... fun, fun, fun.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

AlienDan

Shape shifting... more like rotating. Not sure what it is though, maybe a balloon (srs).

• Like 1

Jacques Terreur

Not the same. The object on the Belfast clip has a pulsating light

does it REALLY? Or is that sun reflecting off its surface?

And of course it's not the same object in my vid, i posted it to demonstrate that there are similarities in its shape seen from

far away as well as in the appearance of "shape shifting". This could also result from the wind blowing at the thin, light hull and thus deforming it. I am NOT stating that this is the only possible explanation. But in my eyes, it's a far more likely one.

• Like 2

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Ha ha ha its a balloon. :w00t:

• Like 1

aearluin

Come on, it's clearly a helium baloon. My best guess is a sea horse shaped helium baloon, drifting in the wind...

• Like 1

Technocrat

I once worked at a golf club and there was a previous nights party, with a lot of balloons.

In the morning, using a fence post for an anchor, I connected at least 50 balloons together, about 1-ft apart, using thin string and scotch tape.

Releasing it from the post, the balloons went skyward, moving like a "snake" in the sky. After a couple miles and very high, one could not tell the balloons were actually seperated, and looked like a really cool "slithering sky snake" It was an awesome site for as long as we could view it.

Big boy's with balloons... fun, fun, fun.

Yes, indeed, and I'm sure quite a lot of people thought is was a real thing! :yes:

• Like 1

seeder

Come on, it's clearly a helium baloon. My best guess is a sea horse shaped helium baloon, drifting in the wind...

golden-horse-balloon-beside-the-river.jpg

An abandoned horse balloon floats high above the Horse Park-- GENUINE HORSE BALLOON PICS

http://eventingnation.com/tag/nbc

DSCN1199-thumb-500x375-757.jpg

DSCN1200.JPG

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Technocrat

golden-horse-balloon-beside-the-river.jpg

An abandoned horse balloon floats high above the Horse Park-- GENUINE HORSE BALLOON PICS

http://eventingnation.com/tag/nbc

DSCN1199-thumb-500x375-757.jpg

DSCN1200.JPG

Absolutely brilliant! I have to say though that the thing in the video doesn't exactly look like a horse. It's more like a sea horse or a question mark!

seeder

Absolutely brilliant! I have to say though that the thing in the video doesn't exactly look like a horse. It's more like a sea horse or a question mark!

I reckon nowadays you can buy any shaped balloon, even question marks

polls_BalloonQuestionMarkSmall_3258_304335_answer_4_xlarge.gif

• Like 2

Technocrat

I reckon nowadays you can buy any shaped balloon, even question marks

polls_BalloonQuestionMarkSmall_3258_304335_answer_4_xlarge.gif

WOW, I didn't know that. You might just have solved the mystery of what the object is in the video - hopefully! Then we can all do better things with our lives! :clap:

• Like 2