Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tormented Navy Yard killer believed

david icke is right

REVEALED: Tormented Navy Yard killer believed 'people were sending vibrations to his body via microwave machine' six weeks before rampage - and was 'heart-broken after Thai girl dumped him''

• Aaron Alexis, 34, the heavily armed gunman who killed 12 people and injured eight at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington D.C. – suffered a host of mental illnesses
  • Visited Thailand in March 2012 and was left devastated when a girl declined to come back to the U.S. and live with him
  • Reportedly 'heard voices' coming from his hotel closet last month while staying in Newport, Rhode Island
  • Friends reported that Alexis was a heavy drinker and played mammoth sessions of violent video games
  • Had a huge chip on his shoulder that he was ‘not man enough’ because his father made him feel inadequate
  • Reports claim that he had packed a dismantled shotgun in his bag and went through security

%E2%80%9CAlpha-waves-in-the-human-brain-are-between-6-and-8-hertz.-The-wave-frequency-of-the-human-cavity-resonates-between-6-and-8-hertz.-Tesla.jpg

Great my thought are not my own.

• Like 2

And the "dark forces" behind this use it to cause yet another shooter bloodbath and not enslave the world. Not much imagination and ambition shown by these "dark forces".

• Like 1

He heard voices - either he was schizophrenic or someone was beaming thoughts into hos head.

Well stuff me, this is one of those questions that'll never have a satisfactory answer isn't it!

• Like 4

And Nazis in UFOs got Richard Chase to eat people.

It's a good thing they treated him with psychoactive drugs. Eventually, that ended his misery.

Sad story, but not the first time humans have reported such phenomena.

• Like 4

Let's see here...in regard to the OP:

This is what was shared with us (in bullet point)

My responses are in red:

" Aaron Alexis, 34, the heavily armed gunman who killed 12 people and injured eight at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington D.C. – suffered a host of mental illnesses

Sounds like the perfect person I'd want to employ. Nifty.

Visited Thailand in March 2012 and was left devastated when a girl declined to come back to the U.S. and live with him

Smart girl.

Reportedly 'heard voices' coming from his hotel closet last month while staying in Newport, Rhode Island

Should have sought professional help. Even alien abductees do that at least.

Friends reported that Alexis was a heavy drinker and played mammoth sessions of violent video games

Friends should have done an intervention.

Had a huge chip on his shoulder that he was ‘not man enough’ because his father made him feel inadequate

Aww. A tale of woe. Another blame it on the parentscape in order to not take responsibility for one's own actions.

Reports claim that he had packed a dismantled shotgun in his bag and went through security"

Everyone should be checked through security, with clearance or not. (I am not meaning this in regards to airport security, just to this specific episode.)

So, what we have here is someone that was at the right place at the right time to be given this job. Can you really blame him for that? Well no not really. Who can you blame? Let's see... the people who hired him and failed to do a proper check. Any type of military training that a person has is meaningless unless they have the moral and ethical sanity to be able to carry out that training with a sense of obligation to know wrong from right.

Tragic episodes such as this can be easily prevented at the base level, meaning at the time paperwork starts being shuffled prior to interview, during interview and post interview. Someone should have done their investigatory work regardless of the kind of clearance the navy gave him. Why take on someone else's mistake only to have it become your problem later.

Bah. Just. annoys. me.

:/

• Like 4

So, what we have here is someone that was at the right place at the right time to be given this job. Can you really blame him for that? Well no not really. Who can you blame? Let's see... the people who hired him and failed to do a proper check. Any type of military training that a person has is meaningless unless they have the moral and ethical sanity to be able to carry out that training with a sense of obligation to know wrong from right.

Tragic episodes such as this can be easily prevented at the base level, meaning at the time paperwork starts being shuffled prior to interview, during interview and post interview. Someone should have done their investigatory work regardless of the kind of clearance the navy gave him. Why take on someone else's mistake only to have it become your problem later.

Bah. Just. annoys. me.

:/

Why do we always have to blame someone? It is ultimate his own responsibility and outside of psychic foresight, I fail to see how any of what he did guarantees that he is going to be a psycho shooter one day. This is a slippery slope which will marginalise and discriminate against many minorities because of diagnosed and quite possibly misdiagnosed mental conditions which are treatable, manageable and which the majority of folk live with while not at all considering violent action against others.

Do we deny everyone who enjoys violent vid games employment? Or a place in society equal to all others? Do we blame friends for not having a psychology degree and recognising his personality quirks were actually a potential time bomb that could cause him to harm others? For loving their friend, warts and all and not imagining him to be someone who could harm others?

He wasn't in the military - he was a sub-contractor doing work on the site with a valid but temporary pass, if he was legally qualified to carry out the task required of him, denying him the fiscal opportunity to do so would constitute discrimination - he would have to demonstrate via conviction for violent offences that he was not fit to be in a secured location of national interest before they could deny him the right to employment for which he was qualified.

• Like 1

It's a good thing they treated him with psychoactive drugs. Eventually, that ended his misery.

Sad story, but not the first time humans have reported such phenomena.

Yeah, good thing they gave him, those pysch drugs, eh?? :no:

Considering the subject of the OP you might want to check this out:

Link: http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=iGIA8igVM00

Apparently the shooter carved ELF in his weapon as well.... :unsure2:

• Like 1

Saw that on TV last night Burt. They don't know what the ELF stands for at this point.

Extra Low Frequency?

At least the msm finally got the right weapon listed. The Daily Show had a ball with CNN's asinine coverage of the incident. Stewart makes Blitzer look like a clown every chance he gets. :yes:

• Like 1

Saw that on TV last night Burt. They don't know what the ELF stands for at this point.

Extra Low Frequency?

At least the msm finally got the right weapon listed. The Daily Show had a ball with CNN's asinine coverage of the incident. Stewart makes Blitzer look like a clown every chance he gets. :yes:

That was really funny, I saw that. :)

• Like 1

Had a huge chip on his shoulder that he was ‘not man enough’ because his father made him feel inadequate

Aww. A tale of woe. Another blame it on the parentscape in order to not take responsibility for one's own actions.

Agreed.

• Friends reported that Alexis was a heavy drinker and played mammoth sessions of violent video games

Which video game(s) did Hitler play?

• Like 1

REVEALED: Tormented Navy Yard killer believed 'people were sending vibrations to his body via microwave machine' six weeks before rampage - and was 'heart-broken after Thai girl dumped him''

• Aaron Alexis, 34, the heavily armed gunman who killed 12 people and injured eight at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington D.C. – suffered a host of mental illnesses
  • Visited Thailand in March 2012 and was left devastated when a girl declined to come back to the U.S. and live with him
  • Reportedly 'heard voices' coming from his hotel closet last month while staying in Newport, Rhode Island
  • Had a huge chip on his shoulder that he was ‘not man enough’ because his father made him feel inadequate
  • Reports claim that he had packed a dismantled shotgun in his bag and went through security

%E2%80%9CAlpha-waves-in-the-human-brain-are-between-6-and-8-hertz.-The-wave-frequency-of-the-human-cavity-resonates-between-6-and-8-hertz.-Tesla.jpg

Great my thought are not my own.

True, but a bit obsolete.

Maybe Dan Rather was on to something back in '86 when he reported his Park Ave., NYC muggers as saying, while they pummeled and chased the CBS prima donna, ""What is the frequency, Kenneth?"

Why do we always have to blame someone? It is ultimate his own responsibility and outside of psychic foresight, I fail to see how any of what he did guarantees that he is going to be a psycho shooter one day. This is a slippery slope which will marginalise and discriminate against many minorities because of diagnosed and quite possibly misdiagnosed mental conditions which are treatable, manageable and which the majority of folk live with while not at all considering violent action against others.

Do we deny everyone who enjoys violent vid games employment? Or a place in society equal to all others? Do we blame friends for not having a psychology degree and recognising his personality quirks were actually a potential time bomb that could cause him to harm others? For loving their friend, warts and all and not imagining him to be someone who could harm others?

He wasn't in the military - he was a sub-contractor doing work on the site with a valid but temporary pass, if he was legally qualified to carry out the task required of him, denying him the fiscal opportunity to do so would constitute discrimination - he would have to demonstrate via conviction for violent offences that he was not fit to be in a secured location of national interest before they could deny him the right to employment for which he was qualified.

Oh yes... he was qualified... qualified crazy. And no one seemed to pick up on that before hiring him or granting him an 'honourable discharge from the navy.

"

Alexis, a U.S. Navy Reserves veteran, entered the base on Monday with a security clearance that allowed him onto military facilities to work as an information technology contractor.

His credentials were still valid, although Rhode Island police had warned the Navy in August that Alexis had reported "hearing voices" and said he believed people were following him and "sending vibrations into his body," according to a Newport police report.

A senior Navy official said on Thursday the service was reviewing why that report had not been shared more widely." [source: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-usa-navy-shooting-20130916,0,7505707.story]

Maybe it's just me, but there is a pattern here. A slip through the cracks cause people can't be bothered to actually check or verify or just use some common sense when vetting people. And to give out a (ten year) valid security clearance is just stupid. A lot of things can happen over the course of ten years and in this case, something def turned a shade of crazy during that ten years with this particular guy.

So, just another messed up person doing a really really bad thing. And it will happen again... and again... and again... until someone creates a better system that disallows failures to slip through cracks.

Which video game(s) did Hitler play?

Wolfenstein 3d, killing himself drove him over the edge.
  • Like 1

From what I understand, they knew full well the guy wasnt playing with a full deck. Even had a few gun inncodents. Shot out a guys tire who's car was parked in his spot. And shot a hole through a neighbors wall cause they wouldnt turn down their music. He was under mental health care. But instead of raising a red flag, they gave him top security clearance.

• Like 2

So far we have no evidence that he was a target of coercion by the federal government. However, it would be interesting to know if he was, and for what reason, because there's a small chance it might explain some of these symptoms he reports. Was he any kind of activist, I'd like to know?

Coercion is also called "heat" by law enforcement, because it's designed to produce paranoia, and this can have a real physical effect on the human body, which might be misinterpreted by the targeted individual, exactly the way he is describing. Only someone familiar with coercion would know this, and recognize the effects.

The tactics used by various government agencies might, and it's a small outside chance at this point, explain the shooter's symptoms, so I wouldn't jump to conclusions without having those facts.

The media probably won't examine if this shooter was a target of coercion by the federal government, which is a mistake in my opinion, but there would need to be a reason, such as anti-government writing or activism, and so far nothing has surfaced.

If the federal government was targeting this individual using coercion, for any reason, his belief that he was being "microwaved," isn't completely crazy, and neither would his belief that he was being followed or harassed. Induced paranoia itself can feel like actual heat inside your body. It doesn't have to be caused by "microwaves," which I'm highly skeptical of.

• Like 2

There was a responce by a team trained to take out shooters that made it there in 5 mins. Then was told to stand down for 45 mins. False flag.

• Like 2

There was a responce by a team trained to take out shooters that made it there in 5 mins. Then was told to stand down for 45 mins. False flag.

Preacherman, do you think this was a false flag op? I know about the stand down order. Is there other evidence?

False Flag or just government incompetence? I don't know, but the event does not seem to have the other signs of FF, IMO.

• Like 1

Another false flag claim and no evidence?!

***Breaking News***

A local convenience story was robbed of $50.03. Evidence the robbery was a government "False Flag" operation in order to increase government funds due to a shortfall in tax revenue; More at "11."

I stand corrected.

Now, have you done any research on the shooter? I find that there are people who enjoy concocting unfounded conspiracy theories.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

Another false flag claim and no evidence?!

***Breaking News***

A local convenience story was robbed of $50.03. Evidence the robbery was a government "False Flag" operation in order to increase government funds due to a shortfall in tax revenue; More at "11."

I stand corrected.

Now, have you done any research on the shooter? I find that there are people who enjoy concocting unfounded conspiracy theories.

Ahh typical sky. Complete with "no evidence", before the conversation even got to that point yet. First, there is no way he should have been allowed to even have a gun. This guy shot out someone tires cause they parked in his spot. He also shot through a neighbors wall, cause they wouldnt turn down their music. He worked in advanced weapons for the military, and called the police several times saying they were beaming him with microwaves. Schizophrenic? Not likely. He was in his late 30's. Thats old to suddenly be diagnosed Schizophrenic. The odds of getting it after your early 20's is next to nothing. And im sure you saw the letter's he carved on his weapon. He is discharged from the military, and at the same time given top security clearance.

So he walks right in the place with his top security clearence, and begins shooting people. 911 one is called. A team specificaly trained for this exacted situation has an amzing responce time of 5 minutes flat. Then are told to stand down for a full 45 minutes, while the guy continues to paint the walls with the blood of his victims.

Now one of 2 things happened here. He either really was being mind controled. Or what ever they did to him made him crazy, and this was the result. Though seeing the armed team that came to stop him being held back at the most important time to preserve life, I think, tells us which one it is.

• Like 1

Schizophrenic? Not likely. He was in his late 30's. Thats old to suddenly be diagnosed Schizophrenic. The odds of getting it after your early 20's is next to nothing.

Proof that diagnosis of Schizophrenia after 20's is next to nothing?

Or are you making up "facts" just to support your theory?

Proof that diagnosis of Schizophrenia after 20's is next to nothing?

Or are you making up "facts" just to support your theory?

And how do we know he wasn't schizophrenic for years and hiding it?