Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

spaceship moon theory n solwayfirth space man

Megan marti

Can someone tell me in detail what exactly is the space ship moon theory.? And what is with this solway firth space man? Does it really happen?

• Like 1

Can someone tell me in detail what exactly is the space ship moon theory.? And what is with this solway firth space man? Does it really happen?

First question, havent a clue, sounds like a load of baloney.

Second question... debunked long ago. Its someone walking away from the camera, NO spacemen involved

cumberland1.jpg

• Like 2

thank you :) can u tell me more about aliens ? I'd like to know.

Can you tell us more about your question? What do you mean by Solway Firth Space Man, what do you mean by Spaceship Moon?

Thanks

thank you :) can u tell me more about aliens ? I'd like to know.

NOBODY can tell you 'more' about aliens. Full Stop!

• Like 2

Second question... debunked long ago. Its someone walking away from the camera, NO spacemen involved

Trouble is that the guy would need to be 16 feet tall.

Never properly debunked.

cumberland1.jpg

Never heard of that debunk before?

I'm more to the "its his wife theory"

:D

• Like 2

NOBODY can tell you 'more' about aliens. Full Stop!

He can:

traviswalton1.jpg

He met them.

Here they are:

1098032738,Travis_Walton-Aliens.jpg

Oh and so did she:

sb4ef59423.JPG

There they are again (for people who don't know her this is dear old Jesse Roestenburg)

Oh and these people did as well:

AA.allagash.four.jpg

Here they are:

allagashsketch.jpg

etc etc etc etc

I'm sure you get the idea.

Trouble is that the guy would need to be 16 feet tall.

Never properly debunked.

Debunked over and over till it got so boring nobody asks anymore.

Did anyone see the same day/shoot with the mother? I have

S_F_Mother.jpg

spacejogger.jpg

cumber2.jpg

source:

http://ufocon.blogsp...photos-now.html

debunked

http://debunkedmyth....h-spaceman.html

debunked

http://www.abovetops...hread896175/pg1

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

Meanwhile back in the real world, here is the full actual story:

Far more to it than seeder realises.

For a start the photographer never saw another guy in the photo.

http://www.cumberlandspaceman.co.uk/solway-firth-spaceman-resources/the-real-cumberland-spaceman/

The photo was also passed to the Carlisle police and then sent on to Penrith where photographic experts studied it and finally, Kodak – who checked the camera for faults and the original negative for signs of overexposure, faulty stock and tampering – they found nothing.

Conclusion:

The only known fact in this case, is the photo has never been conclusively proved to be fake and Jim has never attempted to make any serious money from it.

In any case the scale and distance on the images in post 9 are all out. The guy would have been 16 feet tall.

Another poor skeptical attempt rejected.

rejected.png

What sane person sees a 16 foot tall "thing" and photographs your child anyway?

It's more a case "**** **** ****ety **** grab the kid and run like buggery!"

• Like 3

He can:

traviswalton1.jpg

He met them.

Here they are:

Oh and so did she:

sb4ef59423.JPG

There they are again (for people who don't know her this is dear old Jesse Roestenburg)

AA.allagash.four.jpg

Here they are:

allagashsketch.jpg

etc etc etc etc

So aliens are Jersey Shore rejects? Well that explains a lot, only inhuman beings could have developed such an evil.

• Like 2

What sane person sees a 16 foot tall "thing" and photographs your child anyway?

It's more a case "**** **** ****ety **** grab the kid and run like buggery!"

I dont ****** know. And for sure I absolutely ****** agree with you. The ******, deserve all they get. :lol:

• Like 1

On that note: who the hell travels lightyears in a pressurized frisbee just to play peekaboo with the native?

• Like 3

As far as the spaceship moon theory goes some believe the moon to be hollow and placed there by aliens to spy on us. Hence the moon is packed with aliens watching us. The second part has been talked about and an absolute leap in ridiculousness to think that is an alien behind the kid.

• Like 1

The space ship moon theory also known as Vasin-shcherbakov theory.It claims that our earth's moon might actually be an alien space craft.The theory was put forth by Michael vasin and Alexander shcherbakov. Their thesis was that moon is a hollowed out planetoid CREATED by some intelligent beings! But that is not proved much. Still there are chances for it to be true.

• 1 month later...

I live in carlisle which is close to the solway firth and brugh marshes. The only thing i can see wrong with the debunkin of this photo is that no body i ever heard off jogs on there. Its hard enough to walk on. Plus the area is huge n to pass another person dosnt make sense. Especialy in the decade it was taken when it would be quieter than it is now.

If the facts and dimensions are correct and it dosnt have to be 16ft tall. It has to a member of his group. Which makes him a total foney.

Only other thing i can add is i have heard a lot of different accounts of strange lights, sounds and flying objects around that area over the years.

On that note: who the hell travels lightyears in a pressurized frisbee just to play peekaboo with the native?

How on earth a human figure that remained unnoticed until development can be an alien is totally beyond me. From what I can tell, the logic is wearing a helmet makes on an alien, so all motorcycle riders must be aliens I guess.

• Like 1

He can:

traviswalton1.jpg

He met them.

Here they are:

Oh and so did she:

sb4ef59423.JPG

[media=]

[/media]

AA.allagash.four.jpg

Here they are:

allagashsketch.jpg

etc etc etc etc

What a shame that you do not get the idea!!

They cannot tell you about aliens at all, just because they sucked you into extraordinary stories, and you require no evidence to believe any sentence with the letters UFO in it, does not mean they know anything, and what are they going to say huh? I seen em, really I did, here is a drawing of what I saw.

They can tell you what they imagined, and what they interpreted their sighting as, that is all.

But what would one expect from another who thinks stars in the sky are spaceships, you just have to look at them the right way according to you to see they are spaceships. I mean, can one be more credulous? I honestly doubt it.

• Like 1

For a start the photographer never saw another guy in the photo.

That's just a statement the photographer made.

Which you chose to accept while you reject the "it's her mom or some random dude"-approach.

That's fine with me, but i'd like to stick with the "REAL real world"-explanation presented up there.

Sheeeesh, when I'm out with my daughter and take pictures, there's always s**tloads of people in the background,

people i didn't realize when taking the picture. I never understood why the cumberland "spaceman"

gained so much popularity in the first place, since it's rather obivous that it's a person simply standing in the background,

NOT a 16ft-space-suited alien on his intergalactic quest to scare little children.

I dont ****** know. And for sure I absolutely ****** agree with you. The ******, deserve all they get. :lol:

"why the ***** **** are you swearing so ****** much? Is that the kind of **** i ****** taught ya??? stop the **** using those ******* nasty words!""

• Like 2

Still there are chances for it to be true.

I beg your pardon?

• Like 1

Of course there's a chance of it being true. There's also a chance I'll win the lottery, move to Sweden, get a sex change and marry a guy named Sven.

Hey, there's always a chance.

• Like 5

Of course there's a chance of it being true. There's also a chance I'll win the lottery, move to Sweden, get a sex change and marry a guy named Sven.

Hey, there's always a chance.

I dunno, with the lottery, there is a chance yo might win, long odds, but it is possible, people do it all the time, sex change? Well, it won't be an asian guy living in Sweden I take it?

But the moon? Nah, no chance at all. None whatsoever. Never gonna happen. We know enough about the moon to know that it is not an artificial structure.

I dunno, with the lottery, there is a chance yo might win, long odds, but it is possible, people do it all the time, sex change? Well, it won't be an asian guy living in Sweden I take it?

Well only if he's named Sven.

• Like 1

The cumberland spaceman is a perfect example of exactly what the problem is with UFOology.

Silly, silly claims like that is why people are laughing their butts off at the UFO believers.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 4