Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO appeared during discussion on Moon-Hoax

rajeev shagun

sweet jesus.....since this thread started, i get sucked in here occasionaly like you might find yourself "wanting" to gaze at a car accident while passing by... Dear Rajeev, you're free to go down the road of "claiming stuff without offering backup - getting attacked for it - defending your statements" as long as you like, but this will lead to nothing, zip, **** all...

I am now speaking for myself only, but i guess it works like that for a lot of people here: As long as you don't present at least the slightest evidence for your claims (by which i do not mean posting somebodys private phone number or stuff like that), you might as well keep telling us that you just rode a green unicorn with 7 big boobies to town.

just my two cents.

• Like 1

bit R or bit Left but towards stars and yah when it was shooting one to next point on some point on its path it was invisible but den visible again,THIS surprised me lot because it was very clear sky.
?i as well remember that at least last two strokes that small white spot could only be seen as a white thin line that may happened due to 'super speed and limitation of our eye to catch it'

Last move was white line and dot dot n gone

sweet jesus.....since this thread started, i get sucked in here occasionaly like you might find yourself "wanting" to gaze at a car accident while passing by... Dear Rajeev, you're free to go down the road of "claiming stuff without offering backup - getting attacked for it - defending your statements" as long as you like,

?Ond witness has his account here now but due to bad speed he couldn't signin,but soon he will be telling you.

See what I'm saying this man is being called an idiot becuase of what he witnessed. why are you even here posting anything and being disrespectful. No matter how much you want to discredit this man for what he others witnessed you can't take that away.For the record everything is not meant to be proven like why skeptics exist....offended exactly respect others experiences.

?Impossible seems possible for those things. Universe is very big and we certainly don't know much about it.

It. Is. Not. Physically. Possible. Too. See. Something. Moving. That. Fast.

The synapses of your nerves only move at 170 mph. Factor in the time it takes for the light to hit your retina, the time for the retina to send signals to your brain, , the time for your brain the process that information, and the time for your brain to send the appropriation signals in reaction, the damn thing would be across the bloody continent.

• Like 2

See what I'm saying this man is being called an idiot becuase of what he witnessed. why are you even here posting anything and being disrespectful. No matter how much you want to discredit this man for what he others witnessed you can't take that away.For the record everything is not meant to be proven like why skeptics exist....offended exactly respect others experiences.

I think it has something to do with him insulting Neil Armstrong.

• Like 1

?psyche,

If i alter the truth and begin to claim that the bright orange object was slower then Robinson helicopter... Will it please you and make you happy that finally i have broken Rajeev and brought him down to 150km/hr!??

Rajeev

Your figures in post #194 are much better, and the best way to present the data. If Lost Shaman does not beat me to it I will have a go at extrapolating what I can from those figures, although Lost Shaman is much better that that than I, but I will have a go, and see what we come up with.

We need to remain as vanilla as possible when seeking an answer.

Just give me a bit of time to wrap my head around the numbers, and put them in the right places when I have a bit more peace around me. Definitely an improvement on the previous descriptions, thank you for the effort.

Well, the one I watched, didn't, but most certainly should have.

That is amazing, the only real answers are

1- that is was massless, like photons

or

2 - the spherical shape somehow negotiated the shockwave. It would require some sort of assistance that I cannot guess at, but as meteors create booms, it would take more than just the shape.

If you push air that fast, you get a boom, that's just going to happen, the quiet spike program seeks to dissipate the shock waves, either way, air gets moved. I admit an intriguing account, I have read the blog description as well, and I admit, I have no idea of an answer. I am not sure it means alien, but whatever you saw, I admit it's certainly not something we are accustomed to seeing. The Shuttle thingy's I offered you said looked close, but we agree they cannot be the culprit either, as they do not whizz in and out of the atmosphere. I remember you stating it seemed to come from the sun, do you totally rule out all plasma possibilities? Just the sun being a good spot to find plasma, and it being massless would not create a boom.

@ D

HEY D

Did your sighting offer a boom, and should it have?

?Sweet,?Trouble starts here,these things behaves strange to the laws of physics,when you see them yourself .it leaves your lower lip hanging to the chest...people those are bringing forwards their logics,i bet you if they see what we saw,they will be chewing their words back.

That's the rub, they do not defy the laws of physics, some objects can do what is described, they just normally do not look as is described, there be the line we must cross.

Ohhh, I missed that. I agree, that is unforgivable.

• Like 1

Absolute garbage, one cannot work with rubbish figures, the craft becomes impossible before you start. Rationalisation is required, not passion.

Have you had the chance to read this?

The synapses of your nerves only move at 170 mph. Factor in the time it takes for the light to hit your retina, the time for the retina to send signals to your brain, , the time for your brain the process that information, and the time for your brain to send the appropriation signals in reaction, the damn thing would be across the bloody continent.

That is the sort of thing that makes and breaks such claims. Actual physical restraints. What is actually possible. It is a great post, and people should take more notice of these examples.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

sweet jesus.....since this thread started, i get sucked in here occasionaly like you might find yourself "wanting" to gaze at a car accident while passing by... Dear Rajeev, you're free to go down the road of "claiming stuff without offering backup - getting attacked for it - defending your statements" as long as you like, but this will lead to nothing, zip, **** all...

I am now speaking for myself only, but i guess it works like that for a lot of people here: As long as you don't present at least the slightest evidence for your claims (by which i do not mean posting somebodys private phone number or stuff like that), you might as well keep telling us that you just rode a green unicorn with 7 big boobies to town.

just my two cents.

*ears go up*

what's that about boobies.........................

• Like 2

?Where ever in the world corruptions or conspiracies has been disclosed,people those had disclosed it,has been attacked or intimidated always stead getting rewards.

Are you as well from HP team?

?Where ever in the world corruptions or conspiracies has been disclosed,people those had disclosed it,has been attacked or intimidated always stead getting rewards.

Are you as well from HP team?

The reward Bart Sibrel received from Buzz Aldrin is the only appropriate response I have ever seen in that debate.

It is not attacked, nor intimidated, proponents perceive defeat that way (on purpose) is all. The clam has been rationalised, and I can see why it offends people. Spending any time proposing that claptrap is a pretty nasty way to exist IMHO.

• Like 1

The reward Bart Sibrel received from Buzz Aldrin is the only appropriate response I have ever seen in that debate.

It is not attacked, nor intimidated, proponents perceive defeat that way (on purpose) is all. The clam has been any time proposing that claptrap is a pretty nasty way to exist IMHO.

What is the full form of IMHO?

Any way poor Buzz could had swear the Bible if he wouldn't be serious christian.

See what I'm saying this man is being called an idiot becuase of what he witnessed. why are you even here posting anything and being disrespectful. No matter how much you want to discredit this man for what he others witnessed you can't take that away.

How to call a person who entered in the 'house of Idiots' without invitation...i think 'Super idiot'

• Like 1

I have to agree that if the light was moving as fast as rajeevs guesstimation then it would seem to disappear and then instantly reappear in another part of the sky. This would go unnoticed but for a couple of things...

The light was a different colour and brightness than the stars in the background.

Unless he saw two lights or more i.e one blinks off as another blinks on then it is safe to accept he is describing a single light

It didnt reappear outside his peripheral vision but was well within his forward scope... so didnt go unnoticed...

?i as well remember that at least last two strokes that small white spot could only be seen as a white thin line that may happened due to 'super speed and limitation of our eye to catch it'

Last move was white line and dot dot n gone

This is an interesting observation, pity it wasnt mentioned earlier. A light that moves so fast it leaves an instantaneous white line so the human eye is able to sense it? The same reason the eye can track lightening or a meteor whizz by.

These type of light phenomenom that rajeev describe can also appear as an instantaneously travelling, streaking line/beam. The one I saw was as follows...

UFOs with Speeds up to 27,000 MPH

photo-thumb-130739.jpg?_r=1341036013

Posted by
on 24 November 2012 - 02:09 PM in

snapback.png

taniwha, on 24 November 2012 - 12:05 PM, said:

Yes I believe so too. I saw one night a yellowish/white light-
streak
( only way I can describe it ), was directly high above and lasted a split second. It just seemed different from the standard shooting star, it didnt blaze out, it just WAS then wasnt if you know what I mean like it just switched off as soon as I saw it. I was still fixed on the dark point it left as it vanished, contemplating the oddity of my thoughts when amazingly, it shot out from its vanishing point at a right angle to its original trajectory! It lasted a fraction of a split second and travelled a split of the distance! No singular
light
visible just a
streak
from point A to B. I hope you can make sense of this Mac it has been difficult to put into words.

I saw one do something very similar myself, which was when I really knew it had to be something "out of this world", and there are many reports of them moving like that, so fast that it's as if they can be in two places at once.

Rajeev the observation I had last year travelled in a flash from A to B. It had a point of origin and a destination. And as instantly as it appeared it went out just as instantly ie it disapeared at the exact speed it appeared starting at point A and ending at point B. Unlike yours a singular light was not visible or else any 'object' that may have made this light was invisible to myself...I may of thought nothing else of this observation had it not reignited so to speak some 30 sec or so later..

...I also had a sense that this was faster than and different to a meteor, and when it changed direction 90deg my sense of WTF grew...was it controlled???

Now as you see you are not alone as even The MacGuffin has seen similar... (What ever happened to The MacGuffin :unsure2: I wonder)

Search for the thread he started quoted above to find out some interesting theories for and against .. UFO v UAPs

...My conclusion... Unsolved Flying Object... :alien: lol

I find your sighting interesting. Two possibilities... It is natural... it is not.

If is is not natural... Two possibilities... Man made... Alien made

If it is not man made ... Well...., you do the math ;). Good luck

• Like 1

What is the full form of IMHO?

Any way poor Buzz could had swear the Bible if he wouldn't be serious christian.

In My Honest Opinion.

If I was Buzz, I would have done exactly the same thing in his shoes, that he did makes him seem like the average man, and sometimes, with these real heroes, it is nice to know that deep down, they are just like the rest of us.

Except I might have hit him with his own Bible as well, and said "how do you like it"?

If I could buy Buzz a beer, and shake his hand for that incident, I would. Bart Sibrel is scum to attack a real hero in public like that.

• Like 4

I have to agree that if the light was moving as fast as rajeevs guesstimation

The light was a different colour and brightness than the stars in the background.

Unless he saw two lights or more i.e one blinks off as another blinks on then it is safe to accept

Relief! Taniwa Thanks to understand the situation of that complexed object.other ppl here are showing distrust or disrespect cause they nvr experienced these catogary of UFO

Relief! Taniwa Thanks to understand the situation of that complexed object.other ppl here are showing distrust or disrespect cause they nvr experienced these catogary of UFO

No. We're experiencing distrust because we have eyewitness testimony and nothing else. And that testimony, already questionable, is being changed constantly, and describing things that the laws of physics state should not be capable of being described.

• Like 2

In My Honest Opinion.

If I was Buzz, I would have done exactly the same thing in his shoes, that he did makes him seem like the average man, and sometimes, , it is nice to know , they are just like the rest of us.

Except I might have hit him

People are showing disrespect to our sighting but if they bring holybook and ask me to swear

,i will swear 100times stead hitting them cause sighting was real and true then why to afraid off.

is being changed constantly, and describing things that the laws of physics state should not be capable of being described.

?What changes have you been experiencing in my first report and recent details??? Except details those i avoided to make report shorter in begining .but even 1st illustration of the event if you look carefully 9 to 10 point ,you see object as a line and disappeared with dot dot.

If they can fly across the universe ! It shuold be a peace of cake for them to vaporize us ! My hobby is to believe everyone and everything till it is been proven to be wrong !

yah agreed if some creatures can go across the universe ,i wonder if there is any thing they can not do or achieve.?!

Edited by rajeev shagun

Sounds like another idiotic thread based on CT theories that no - one has gone to the moon!

Just look at the Source: "Hardcore Cartoonist and environmentalist ,Rocket and space science as a hobby" (from the link).

If MID was still with us (rest gently MID) then you would have faced first - hand, powerful data that your stupid CT could not possibly stand up to.

Lets look at this statement from you: "Luckily they are just observing if they interfere or attack it would take them seconds to vaporized us."

Where do you get your information from?? Why do you think they could "vaporize" us?

i wonder if there will be any thing in the world that you may take seriously and stop kidding?

this is nothing to do with moon stories here...this is very personal experience and i reported here in a hope to find some answer about it

Mid is resting in peace and as fare as i know MID he was not as stupid as you think to debunking personal experiences of other members..

Edited by rajeev shagun

i wonder if there will be any thing in the world that you may take seriously and stop kidding?

this is nothing to do with moon stories here...this is very personal experience and i reported here in a hope to find some answer about it

Mid is resting in peace and as fare as i know MID he was not as stupid as you think to debunking personal experiences of other members..

Careful now. You have already insulted a deceased person without any form of evidence of your claims.

Careful now. You have already insulted a deceased person without any form of evidence of your claims.

No you took me wronge here...Here i tried to tell that mid was wise person not a stupid.