Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO appeared during discussion on Moon-Hoax

rajeev shagun

Hey,

I have seen on several occasions that if u spot some thing weird in sky moving,they prevent u pointing to it,when it was asked most time it said 'it may harm u'.in all cases they were afraid when i or somebody else tried to point .and they don't want to talk about it.many times i saw real fear in their eyes.

I have never understood people fearing a light in the sky. Now that I Know about ball lightning, and that nobody has ever survived an encounter, I would be more wary, but I simply do not understand this element of extreme fear of a light in the sky.

Heck, or even an alien spaceship for that matter. I might get killed immediately sure, but I cannot see myself fearing such, I'd be running up to it like a Kid who just won the Golden Ticket to Wonkas Factory.

I never said you did anything wrong, just trying to offer clarification!

Meteors and the like reach out planet, they are not always immediately identified so they would be UFO's but you do not have to apologise for anything to anyone there.

Did the speed estimates help you out at all?

fair enough, infact i missed if you have sent estimate of super speed recently. Have you ? I will check pre. Pages again. Thanks.
  • Like 1

I have never understood people fearing a light in the sky.

I just mentioned abt 'why fear' to one countryside person n replied that in one village one man pointed to object and he died 3-4days later and his widow is still there to tell the story...i am aswell thinking to talk to her on this matter. Cheers

• Like 1

What pete saw,they were cleared saucer's shape object and one of them flew over the bus next sec. Whole bus power n engine failed,it took 4-5 hours to get backup bus to take people away,the only similarity in my sighting and his.is the maneuvers are on same pattern,move in one dir. n stop then shoot in another direction,

Lol. That is science fiction. :st Walking on the moon is not. Lol.

• Like 2

What pete saw,they were cleared saucer's shape object and one of them flew over the bus next sec. Whole bus power n engine failed,it took 4-5 hours to get backup bus to take people away,the only similarity in my sighting and his.is the maneuvers are on same pattern,move in one dir. n stop then shoot in another direction,

Ah, weed-pete again.

• Like 2

fair enough, infact i missed if you have sent estimate of super speed recently. Have you ? I will check pre. Pages again. Thanks.

Yep, few pages back, let me know if you cannot find it.

I just mentioned abt 'why fear' to one countryside person n replied that in one village one man pointed to object and he died 3-4days later and his widow is still there to tell the story...i am aswell thinking to talk to her on this matter. Cheers

Why do they insist it was UFO Voodoo? Seems a bit strange, we have a similar legend in Indigenous History here in Australia holds the superstition that ifg a bone is pointed at you, yo will die within days, even documented examples exist!

The following story is related about the role of kurdaitcha by John Godwin and Ronald Rose:[10][11]

In 1953, a dying Aborigine named Kinjika was flown from Arnhem Land in Australia's Northern Territory to a hospital in Darwin. Tests revealed he had not been poisoned, injured, nor was he suffering from any sort of injury. Yet, the man was most definitely dying. After four days of agony spent in the hospital, Kinjika died on the fifth. It was said he died of bone pointing.

"Bone pointing" is a method of execution used by the Aborigines. It is said to leave no trace, and never fails to kill its victim. The bone used in this curse either made of either human, kangaroo, emu or even wood. The shape of the killing-bone, or kundela, varies from tribe to tribe. The lengths can be from six to nine inches. They look like a long needle. At the rounded end, a piece of hair is attached through the hole, and glued into place with a gummy resin from the spinifex bush. Before it can be used, the kundela is charged with a powerful psychic energy in a ritual that is kept secret from women and those who are not tribe members. To be effective, the ritual must be performed faultlessly. The bone is then given to the kurdaitcha, who are the tribe's ritual killers.

These killers then go and hunt (if the person has fled) the condemned. The name, kurdaitcha comes from the slippers they wear while on the hunt. The slippers are made of cockatoo (or emu) feathers and human hair—they virtually leave no footprints. Also, they wear kangaroo hair, which is stuck to their bodies after they coat themselves in human blood and they also don masks of emu feathers. They hunt in pairs or threes and will pursue their quarry for years if necessary, never giving up until the person has been cursed.

Once the man is caught, one of the kurdaitcha goes down onto one knee and points the kundela. The victim is said to be frozen with fear and stays to hear the curse, a brief piercing chant, that the kurdaitcha chants. Then, he and his fellow hunters return to the village and the kundela is ritually burned.

The condemned man may live for several days or even weeks. But, he believes so strongly in the curse that has been uttered, that he will surely die. It is said that the ritual loading of the kundela creates a "spear of thought" which pierces the victim when the bone is pointed at him. It is as if an actual spear has been thrust at him and his death is certain.

Kinjika had been accused of an incestuous relationship (their mothers were the daughters of the same woman by different fathers). Instead of going to his trial, he fled the village. The hunters found him and cursed him. It is said that is why he died.

LINK

However, it should be noted that in 2004, Indigenous Australians who disagreed with his policies ritually cursed the Australian Prime Minister, John Howard by pointing a bone at him. He is still alive as of 2014.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

A New Ccoined Phrase ! UFO-VOODOO ! Love it ! Next to LocknessyswampgasAlienabductionMarsface its gotta be right up there ! Cheer`s mate !

• Like 1

Lol. That is science fiction. :st Walking on the moon is not. Lol.

The orange object we saw,the maneuver was so weird and unbelievable that i can't think of any earthy thing could move like it.thats why i say if it wasn't natural den it must be alien stuff...and my sighting WASN'T FICTION AT ALL.

Yep, few pages back, let me know if you cannot find it.

Why do they insist it was UFO Voodoo?

Infact they believe some blackmagic guys can launch a clay pot with fire by help of 'mantras' it fly low and reach to the intended person and kills him but if somebody else point to it before its target ,it kills him stead...that is why any weird flying object there is taboo to pointing it..do you believe this?

it makes sense though,

but this object/ship was stable for few seconds front of us and then i could see plasma arround it, but as soon as i pointed towards it, it started very slowly to pan/turn towards left and this moment i thought it is some physical stuff ,after when it completed its turn we were only able to see its SIDE VIEW.then it shot off....

can you explain about it please ?

I'm sorry, but I find your ideas here to be super silly! Do you really and truely believe that with all the Satelites monitering Earth and all the sophistcated Military RADAR's from multiple countries in any given area watching basically every square foot of sky, that an E.T. craft was flying around doing whatever and then out of the blue some Alien said...

"Oh crap guys!!! Look that guy down there on so-and-so street saw us! He is pointing his finger at us! Damn! Abort! Abort!"

"He was a block away from his Mom's house! Who left the Landing lights on!"

"Was that guy pointing his finger at us or Venus? Can't take any chances, back to the Mothership ASAP!"

• Like 3

The orange object we saw,the maneuver was so weird and unbelievable that i can't think of any earthy thing could move like it.thats why i say if it wasn't natural den it must be alien stuff...and my sighting WASN'T FICTION AT ALL.

We trust you because you are a friend of weed-pete and cable-man.

Edited by toast
  • Like 3

We trust you because you are a friend of weed-pete and cable-man.

school-holiday-project-growing-grass-heads.jpgwait_ill_fix_it_410_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

sorry, couldn't resist...

• Like 3

A New Ccoined Phrase ! UFO-VOODOO ! Love it ! Next to LocknessyswampgasAlienabductionMarsface its gotta be right up there ! Cheer`s mate !

YEEEHAA.jpeg

• Like 2

Infact they believe some blackmagic guys can launch a clay pot with fire by help of 'mantras' it fly low and reach to the intended person and kills him but if somebody else point to it before its target ,it kills him stead...that is why any weird flying object there is taboo to pointing it..do you believe this?

Wow! Some superstitions get right out there don't they!

I believe you about the local superstition, not reason not to, you would not lie to me would you Rajeev? Not on purpose I hope anyway.

But I place no faith in superstition.

Carlos Santana I Love Superstition ! :tu:

Actually Going to be Front and center In Las Vegas Mandalay Bay two weeks to Watch the master Himself !

Oh ! OH ! Supernatural ! NEver mind !

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 1

The superstition would probably arise from ambitious persons trying to cause fear that they 'have great power' or sorcery; since a ufo sparks the imagination of what might happen in a fictional way. India is known for it's lucid tales of magic. If a real ufo was seen and it's intentions are of course unknown it could seem very unwise to draw it's attention to oneself, but no governments are saying they pose any serious military threat.

• Like 1