Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Short Time Lapse

KovenantNebulus

So about a week ago I was in my office I had just taken my lunch hour. Which is at 2pm.

I had quickly gone out and eaten and was back in my office at 2:45pm.

I remember the times as I always make sure to keep checking the clock so I can clock in on time.

I got up to use the restroom and grab a glass of water.

When I sat back in front of my desk I checked the time to see if it was time for me to clock in.

To my surprise The clock on my computer, on my work phone and iphone said it was 2:30 pm.

I've been thinking what could of happened that made this possible. Up until today I have no clue.

Any logical explanations?

Also something weird happened on Friday of this past week. To summarize:

A few friends and I had gone out to eat some chicken wings and hang out. We started talking about a conversation by text we had all had 2 days prior.

I commented something like " man you said that wednesday when we talked"

both of my friends looked at me like I was dumb and said " Wednesday? Dude we just talked about that today. "

So that's it. Any ideas or comments would be appreciated. I don't think any special happened, just trying to figure out what could of caused these weird sparks of my time perception being off.

thank you

Maybe De Ja Vu.

• Like 1

that's a possibility. It didn't really feel like deja vu. I didn't get that " wait, I've lived through this before" feeling.

Then my friend, I have no explanation. I've had that De Ja Vu feeling many times. More often than not, because I've been to that place and time before. Granted when I get that feeling, it originates in my dreams. I usually don't know when or where the De Ja Vu will happen, but once I'm in the place and time, I know it. And I usually make a statement about it. So I tend to get weird looks from those that are with me at the time.

• Like 1

Brain glitch?

Could be medical or your time traveling.

I would go see a doctor.

• Like 1

Yep, I feel ya on that lol . I like to blurt out. " Just had Deja Vu" lol

Brain glitch?

Could be medical or your time traveling.

I would go see a doctor.

I wish I could time travel. I'd relive so many memories lol

Then I usually say something about a glitch in the matrix.

• Like 1