Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rainbow, Aura or Spirit...

celebenil

When " WE" will learn to see more that is in "FRONT" of us....

When " WE" will learn to see more that is in "FRONT" of us....

....what?

What exactly are you alluding to?

Are you seriously trying to claim that common, everyday, run-of-the-mill rainbows are caused by something else?

Please enlighten me because whatever it is you are trying to convey, I am just not getting it.

I've never seen a rainbow around a person before.

If 3 people were to stand in a line and throw the water at the same time, same conditions, would only you have a rainbow? Could you photo that?

I will soon.

I'm at a loss.

What exactly is the issue. Many of us have explained, demonstrated and linked with explanation and examples.

What are you (OP) confused about?

Nibs

If 3 people were to stand in a line and throw the water at the same time, same conditions, would only you have a rainbow? Could you photo that?

You will never see one unless you can see Auras....

Then why can all of us see them in the videos posted? They can even be photographed.

Nibs

• Like 1

Then why can all of us see them in the videos posted? They can even be photographed.

Nibs

Ohhhhhhh, I see. Should off looked at the links! :blush:

A rainbow is going to indeed be relative to the person as it is a product of angles. A rainbow actually 'wants' to form a full circle, we see them around the moon and sun sometimes. If you stand in rain and mist in the right circumstances, the rainbow will form an arch right in front of you possible completing the one in the sky and apearing to intersect you. Your friend standing five feet away from you will not see your rainbow she will see hers.

A rainbow does not occur in any specific spot otherwise you would be able to drive to it, but its clique to say the end if the rainbow because you can never actually get to the big ones in the sky, they are relative to you and move with you.

• Like 1

A rainbow is going to indeed be relative to the person as it is a product of angles. A rainbow actually 'wants' to form a full circle, we see them around the moon and sun sometimes. If you stand in rain and mist in the right circumstances, the rainbow will form an arch right in front of you possible completing the one in the sky and apearing to intersect you. Your friend standing five feet away from you will not see your rainbow she will see hers.

A rainbow does not occur in any specific spot otherwise you would be able to drive to it, but its clique to say the end if the rainbow because you can never actually get to the big ones in the sky, they are relative to you and move with you.

Well.. All I can tell you is that I have my own rainbow at my patio anytime I want to see it. I just have to get the hose throw water on the air and have the sun behind me otherwise I can't see it...Sometimes scare me to see the arch in front of me but at the same time I think that is a beautiful gift from nature or God himself..

You keep denying the explanations given to you

you've explained how you can make a rainbow with water

you've decided that one must be able to see auras to see rainbows

and that the rainbows are created by some higher power

Seems to me that you have your own little definition on rainbows and have decided to ignore the fact that rainbows are a perfectly natural phenomenon....

What is it you want?

This discussion is a waste of time

I am beginning to suspect the OP is acting as a troll and is making fun of us.

Just look at her last comment :

Well.. All I can tell you is that I have my own rainbow at my patio anytime I want to see it. I just have to get the hose throw water on the air and have the sun behind me otherwise I can't see it...Sometimes scare me to see the arch in front of me but at the same time I think that is a beautiful gift from nature or God himself..

So he/she knows what it is and explains how it is created, but for some reason wants to mock us.

Edited by Ryu

In your topic heading you ask -

Rainbow, Aura or Spirit...

Can someone explain me what is this...???

You've been presented with several explanations but you're not interested in any of them. This leads me to wonder what the purpose of this thread is?. It seems you already have your own explanation and are just looking to see if any one else can answer your question. So are you actually open to any replies, or is this thread some kind of test?

This discussion is a waste of time

I am beginning to suspect the OP is acting as a troll and is making fun of us.

Just look at her last comment :

So he/she knows what it is and explains how it is created, but for some reason wants to mock us.

There is not reason I want to mock anybody here.. If you can remember this is a website for unexplained mysteries..We come here with the hope that someone in this vast world of information can give us a lead or any explanation for things that our five senses can't explain sometimes..That is the reason I'm here. I'm not looking that anybody thinks that I'm becoming a saint, a chosen one or that I'm a gifted person . I have been reading other forums and I must admit that it takes courage to come to this website and post something that is ( out of the ordinary ) because we are exposed to all kind of '' replies ".

In my case I was wondering If what I see is just a rainbow an Aura or the manisfestation of a spirit.

( Definition). A rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection of light in water droplets in the Earth's atmosphere, resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. It takes the form of a multicolouredarc

.(Definition ), an aura.In parapsychology and many forms of spiritual practice, an aura is a field of subtle, luminous radiation surrounding a person or object (like the halo or aureola in religious art). The depiction of such an aura often connotes a person of particular power or holiness. Sometimes, however, it is said that all living things (including humans) and all objects manifest such an aura. Often it is held to be perceptible, whether spontaneously or with practice: such perception is at times linked with the third eye of Indian spirituality.[1][2] Various writers associate various personality traits with the colors of different layers of the aura.[3][4][5] It has also been described as a map of the thoughts and feelings surrounding a person.[6

( Definition ) Manifestation of spirits. Spirits appear in many different manifestations. Some spirits possess limited forms while others possess many different manifestations. If a spirit wishes to be recognized, it will manifest in a familiar form. If you call upon a spirit you should familiarize yourself with the different forms in which this particular spirit may manifest. This will make it easier for you to recognize a visit or response to your request.

Mostly we invoke spirits purposely looking for their aid on certain endeavors. However there are times when spirit comes to us without being asked. It is these manifestations that are hard for some to recognize. They may come to you through visions or symbolism. Perhaps you had a vivid dream of a certain deity, or perhaps you keep seeing the same symbol over and over again. This is spirit reaching out to you. Listen, your life will be enriched threefold.

Based on all the replies( here ) I must consider ( not accept ) that what I see is just a simple rainbow...Do I'm satisfied with this... NOT...

My five senses tell me that is a simple rainbow but my ( six sense ) the one we never listen is telling me to keep going in my search.. because this a personal challenge and I'm a person that is attracted to the unknown..

Edited by celebenil

Welcome to UM, celebenil. :)

Sometimes scare me to see the arch in front of me but at the same time I think that is a beautiful gift from nature or God himself..

Can I ask why you might be scared of?

A friend of mine lost her daughter at birth a couple of years ago. On the day of the funeral, she saw a beautiful rainbow. Since then she's always associated them with her daughter, and they always seem to be around them shining in the sky at the perfect moment for her...when she feels like she needs them the most, or on important dates and anniversaries. She gave birth to another daughter last month and saw a big bright rainbow on the drive home from the hospital.

She's a religious person and accepts this as a sign from both her daughter and God, which gives her some reassurance, strength and comfort.

I think that the part of your quote that I bolded is important for you. Rainbows are definitely a perfectly natural phenomenon, but if "your" rainbow is something that makes you smile or maybe brings you comfort or peace for whatever reason...then trust that and be grateful for the beauty nature possesses. :)

"Trust that which gives you meaning, and accept it as your guide." - Carl Jung

On another note, I can make rainbow circles appear in my vision when I look towards bright sunlight and sort of flutter my eyelashes gently or open and lower my eyelids very slowly. I'm sure it's something anyone can do under the right conditions, it just caught me off guard one day last week. It was a fun discovery. lol

Yes. I have a prism in my desk as well. All you need is a little light at the right angle and the whole room will explode with rainbows. I bet you would like to have one. This way you do not have to wait for the sun to be at the right angle.

http://www.amazon.com/40mm-Asfour-Crystal-Prisms-701-40/dp/B0002MUOJI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1379947274&sr=8-4&keywords=prism

Yes. I have a prism in my desk as well. All you need is a little light at the right angle and the whole room will explode with rainbows. I bet you would like to have one. This way you do not have to wait for the sun to be at the right angle.

http://www.amazon.co...&keywords=prism

Thanks ...I appreciate it..At Ebay the prices are cheaper...I will try it too... lol

Not that it is directly related to the topic, but you might have earned yourself just a hint more respect and credibility, if you didn't end every other post with "lol" or "lol lol"

Your observation is correct. But it doesnt mean you are right. It depends on the interpretation of the person receiving the reply. And Im not going to edit the posting deleting the lol..I didnt come here to get respect or credibility about the subject I'm exposing.

I came here looking for an answer " that is my believe " is something more than a rainbow. I hardly believe someone here accept it. By nature we deny Something is real unless we have the same experience.

But I want to say that I appreciate all your replies. Good or Bad. All them help me in some way in my search. Specially the bad ones. They encourage me to keep going on.

Mhm, this all goes a long way to explain why it so hard to catch a leprachaun.

I doubt you will find your answer here but if you want to understand light better and perceive it on a deeper level, I suggest working with your third eye. Also keep a pure mind or it will only cloud your judgment.

I doubt you will find your answer here but if you want to understand light better and perceive it on a deeper level, I suggest working with your third eye. Also keep a pure mind or it will only cloud your judgment.

Thanks. Your suggestion is very welcome.