Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rainbow, Aura or Spirit...

celebenil

If you can remember this is a website for unexplained mysteries..We come here with the hope that someone in this vast world of information can give us a lead or any explanation for things that our five senses can't explain sometimes.

Many do come here looking for answers, but not everything posted is an unexplained mystery. A lot of happenings have perfectly rational explanations.

Are the rational explanations the only way to understand something ????...Could be, that there are also Non-rational explanations ( obtained through intuition rather than from reasoning or observation ). I'm open for both...

In my search to the answer. I'm finding so much information about " Rainbows ". I will share some of my findings like this one.

Warriors of the Rainbow

Native American Lore

There was an old lady, from the Cree tribe, named Eyes of Fire, who prophesied that one day, because of the white mans' or Yo-ne-gis' greed, there would come a time, when the fish would die in the streams, the birds would fall from the air, the waters would be blackened, and the trees would no longer be, mankind as we would know it, would all but cease to exist.

Source: http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/prophecy/stone.html

Edited by Saru
Reduced copied text - please avoid copy and pasting entire web pages or articles.

actually the 6th sense is a sense of passing time.

5 senses is a common misconnception

Then, you are contradicting yourself here.....

More, related to rainbows:

Rainbow Childrens.

The rainbow children are the third generation of special children that have come to help humanity evolve. Different from the Indigo and Crystal children, Rainbow children have a few more interesting characteristics. The Rainbow children are generally born in the year 2000 and above. In some cases, there might also be a few scouts that came to earth before 2000. The few Rainbow children that are here today are born from early Crystal scouts that were born in the 1980’s.

Source : http://www.starchildren.info/rainbow.html

Both of your links use rainbows symbolically, there is no mentioning of rainbows in themselves being special. Yes rainbows are pretty and shiny, but that's all they are.

(As for rainbow children... I don't think I'd wanna live in a utopia like that link describes, it would be terribly boring. The world needs yin and yang)

• Like 1

We are free to do or think anything.

As I mentioned before I have been looking for information about rainbows.I have found this video, which confirms ( at least to me ) that we can find answers for events that are happening in our lives. Events that look normal and have a " logical explanation " but. in some way tell us that there is something different. At this point in my search for the answer I understand now that maybe this rainbow that I see It has something special but, just for my eyes not for anybody else..A gift from my guardian angel or any entity that wants to show me that we must learn to see not just with our eyes but, also with our heart, believe and follow our intuition.

With this posting I end my search with one of the many lesson I will learn during my life.

Source:

Edited by celebenil

I believe synchronised event is the term you are trying to express. Synchronises or also known as 'following the cookie crumb trail', is one of many ways that our guides/ higherselfs / universe communicate things or lessons to us. It almost always results in realising something profound or that a-ha moment, or appears as some sort of invisible force/hand into making something happen. Anyone who has ever experienced it can't deny the power and beauty of it and its reminder to us that there is something more and bigger beyond what we tend to think.