Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ron Paul Defines Libertarianism

Kowalski

I thought a few people might like to view this:

Ron Paul Defines Libertarianism - Charlie Rose Interview (Full)

Link:

Wish Charlie Rose would be quiet, and let Paul talk... :(

• Like 3

Ron Paul would kill Obama in a national televised debate

Yes, he would! Because Obama wouldn't have a teleprompter... :)

Amazing to me how Ron Paul is out of politics and still sounding exactly the same as he always has. What a man.

I don't see what everyone's slamming Charlie Rose for on Youtube. Yes he talked over him sometimes but he does that with everyone. Rose asked a lot of probing questions and the interview was packed with answers. Great interview!

• Like 1

Amazing to me how Ron Paul is out of politics and still sounding exactly the same as he always has. What a man.

I don't see what everyone's slamming Charlie Rose for on Youtube. Yes he talked over him sometimes but he does that with everyone. Rose asked a lot of probing questions and the interview was packed with answers. Great interview!

I didn't like how he kept interrupting him, but , your right. Rose did ask some good questions, and Paul answered them very well.

What amazes me is how media so wants to overtalk him....they are forced to recognize him by popularity....but they sure shine their hate in things like this. Charlie Rose is a puke....I really do not like that dude....Did you all know he is always invited to the Bilderberg meetings?....but this wonderful "journalist" never reports on them.....oh gee....I wonder why...

He is a bought and paid for shill....charlie rose is something I wish I could wipe off my shoe

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 3

I didn't like how he kept interrupting him, but , your right. Rose did ask some good questions, and Paul answered them very well.

I'd give Rose a 10/10 on my scorecard I don't see what the problem is. If his supporters viciously attack everyone he decides to sit down and chat with, frankly they're damaging his career.

I love how Paul answered that he differs from his son in his approach. When Ron admitted that Rand is more nuanced than he is and they both erupted in an honest laughter together. I think that was such a beautiful moment in the interview.

• Like 2

I am not a fan of Charlie..i think he is a bought and paid for shill for the coming Oligarchy/plutocracy.....he throws out things that are not based on the principles of freedom....he is a plant.....he knows his words are in support of a thing that is not good....but he shills the crap out anyway........maybe he is paid by the word....

i don't think that Rand is ready to take the mantle that his father has set......I thini he wants to but he is tryng to do this within the "system"....a system that is broken......I like Rand but he needs to step it up...he is not representing as well as I think he can. I am on his email list...i am not a citizen of kentucky....I think he can do better and I think his daddy should be in his corner.

Those of us that value freedom know what I am talking about. Rand needs to take a stand soon. He is our hope but I offer that reluctantly....I want freedom back....period. I am sick of the laws that make me "un free"....I am sick of those that support those laws....we are not all children...we can take care of ourselves and our neighbors

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

If you love a gov that needs to be in your face 24/7...please send me your address so I can remove your from the voter pool

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

Hasn't Rose been on public television for many years? If the question is, do I expect libertarian journalists to be on public television, the answer is no, of course not.

He's just a journalist to me and I don't have any notions of what he's supposed to be, I'm just going by what I heard in the interview. ;)

• Like 2

Charlie rose is a shill....he is a bought and paid for representative of the big brother party....

I do not like the guy....after a few interviews, you will see the light....he is not a friend of freedom.

Libertarianism as non-interventionism is a pillar of Ron Paul's belief and a big reason why I support him so much. US foreign policy should be to talk-to and trade with and befriend the world, because there are the best results. As a friend, we will have more influence on the behavior of those who do things we find disagreeable.

Let fools and tyrants settle their differences with bombs and bullets. We should settle ours with freedom and prosperity.

• Like 4

Ron Paul is great, and I'm happy to see that Charlie Rose interviewed him. I've been watching Charlie interview since I was in diapers, sure he will talk over some one every now and then, but he is one of the few people that will actually ask the hard contoversial questions rather than panter to the wishes of non-objectivity.

• Like 3