Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal communications

DtheMoney

Greets Community,

My name is Benny and I am 23 years old. I've been communicating with the dead and demons, and by communicating I don't just mean hearing, I can see them as well. I could have been born this way, and not have paid any mind to it, but I've been really touched after my death experience. I was dead for several minutes a couple of months after my 19th birthday and thereafter is when I started seeing and hearing them.

My first experience was awful because it was not a spirit, but whom I believe to be the devil himself. I was going off to take a nap when all of the sudden an upside down pentagram carved with blood appeared on the right side of my bedroom wall. I started to hear something pacing in the hallway, but they were not footsteps cause footsteps would imply this thing was human or once human. The sounds of the pacing were more of hooves. Then my door busted open as if a heavy gust of wind blew through and the sound hooves were coming in my direction inside my room. I looked over to the bed and saw myself laying there. I was asleep and my heart must have been palpitating because I was breathing hard and fast (like a smoker trying to run a marathon). Upon turning my head back towards the doorway, a tall dark figure was standing there in front of me. It was the devil himself. I cannot understand why he was there. I didn't want him there. I didn't invite him. I started to fight back, pushing him out of me room. This was not an easy task as he was fighting to stay, but I finally got him past my doorway and back into the hallway. The very second he was back in the hallway the door slammed shut, the upside down pentagram disappeared, and I woke up sweating. I was still trying to catch my breath. This was no ordinary dream folks so please don't dismiss it as such. I felt like I was literally fighting for my body and soul.

Please don't let my first experience mislead you, I CAN see and communicate with spirits (and demons). Sometimes when I try to communicate with a spirit they don't talk back. They ignore my questions.

I'm writing to you, the community, to share my experiences, but at the same time, try to get some answers. Why can I see and hear them? Why do some of them ignore me? What is my purpose in life with this type of gift? What am I supposed to do with it?

I will be willing to share other experiences if anyone is interested. Thank you in advance for your time.

• Like 1

So, in your experience.

The lord of all darkness and chaos just shows up for a visit in your room, you then, through I'm guessing your Kryptonian strength, pushed the most powerful evil entity in existence out of your door, and THAT was enough to make him go away?

That is the story you are telling us happened to you, you're going to show up, and live and die by THIS story? This one?

The one where you pass blocked Beelzebub out a doorway and he ran off frightened?

• Like 2

What?! You met the devil and didn't bother challenging him to fiddle-playing contest?

• Like 2

Greets Community,

My name is Benny and I am 23 years old. I've been communicating with the dead and demons, and by communicating I don't just mean hearing, I can see them as well. I could have been born this way, and not have paid any mind to it, but I've been really touched after my death experience. I was dead for several minutes a couple of months after my 19th birthday and thereafter is when I started seeing and hearing them.

My first experience was awful because it was not a spirit, but whom I believe to be the devil himself. I was going off to take a nap when all of the sudden an upside down pentagram carved with blood appeared on the right side of my bedroom wall. I started to hear something pacing in the hallway, but they were not footsteps cause footsteps would imply this thing was human or once human. The sounds of the pacing were more of hooves. Then my door busted open as if a heavy gust of wind blew through and the sound hooves were coming in my direction inside my room. I looked over to the bed and saw myself laying there. I was asleep and my heart must have been palpitating because I was breathing hard and fast (like a smoker trying to run a marathon). Upon turning my head back towards the doorway, a tall dark figure was standing there in front of me. It was the devil himself. I cannot understand why he was there. I didn't want him there. I didn't invite him. I started to fight back, pushing him out of me room. This was not an easy task as he was fighting to stay, but I finally got him past my doorway and back into the hallway. The very second he was back in the hallway the door slammed shut, the upside down pentagram disappeared, and I woke up sweating. I was still trying to catch my breath. This was no ordinary dream folks so please don't dismiss it as such. I felt like I was literally fighting for my body and soul.

Please don't let my first experience mislead you, I CAN see and communicate with spirits (and demons). Sometimes when I try to communicate with a spirit they don't talk back. They ignore my questions.

I'm writing to you, the community, to share my experiences, but at the same time, try to get some answers. Why can I see and hear them? Why do some of them ignore me? What is my purpose in life with this type of gift? What am I supposed to do with it?

I will be willing to share other experiences if anyone is interested. Thank you in advance for your time.

Welcome to UM :st

Sounds like one heck of an awful dream to have, very vivid. Thanks for sharing your dream with us.

• Like 2

- post removed -

Not sure why this hostility, chill out. Perhaps your OP would have been differently received if you had put it under the dreams section, or the stories, reports, and experiences under the general unexplained mysteries section instead of the ghost stories and experiences.

But at any rate, this is a general open forum, so people from all angles comment.

• Like 2

Not sure why this hostility, chill out. Perhaps your OP would have been differently received if you had put it under the dreams section, or the stories, reports, and experiences under the general unexplained mysteries section instead of the ghost stories and experiences.

But at any rate, this is a general open forum, so people from all angles comment.

I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THIS WAS NOT A DREAM! IDK WHATS WRONG WITH U GUYS....SO WHAT WAS IT THEN THAT I BE ABLE AFTER THAT SO SEE THOSE SPIRITS/DAMENOS?!

Your mind playing tricks on you due to your fear from the dream that you've convinced yourself was reality.

You say you know for sure it wasn't a dream, how do you know for sure?

• Like 2

I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THIS WAS NOT A DREAM! IDK WHATS WRONG WITH U GUYS....SO WHAT WAS IT THEN THAT I BE ABLE AFTER THAT SO SEE THOSE SPIRITS/DAMENOS?!

Because we know it was probably something to do with a sleep disorder. And what is damenos? Like dominos where they deliver demons to your door and you have to tip the driver?

• Like 2

Sorry for the misunderstanding then. You said you were going off to take a nap, had the experience, then woke up. And you said it was not an ordinary dream. That might be misconstrued as you were dreaming. Or perhaps some other sort of sleep episode.

• Like 2

DtheMoney, don't worry about these guys I think they get off on making people upset. I don't know why, forget them and move on. I believe you.

Why do you believe him?

I'm not being obstinant, I am curious as to what he's said to make you believe his story as reality.

Attention those who get a kick out of making fun of people. It is very obvious you need to find something better to do in life. Being a skeptic is one thing but having complete lack of respect for others is quite another. People come here thinking it is a safe place to share their experiences. You are very upsetting to people who come here to express some of their deepest thoughts. It seems that this gives you pleasure...for that, in my opinion makes you sick. You need to work on you, go find some happiness within, because it is quite apparent you have some growing up to you.

please consider:

expressing what you believe could be the case in these instances concerning sleep disorders (for example) without being cynical, sarcastic and belittling

my next recommendation would be to listen to what people have to say and consider it from their point of view, i'd say based on the record of your persistent demeaning on posts like these that is a hard thing to ask, but anything is possible

I think it would suck to remain a jerk forever, think about it

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

Why do you believe him?

I'm not being obstinant, I am curious as to what he's said to make you believe his story as reality.

there's no reason not to, I see a lot of people coming against him, so I added that to give it balance

I am not here to worry whether or not someone is lying. I know demons and ghosts exist and I know there are stories out there to be told about it. If someone shares a story with me I will listen to it. If they are lying, that is on them, but I will not jump to that conclusion. I know people come here to share and need to be listened to rather than harassed.

• Like 1

I'm not here to have a debate with skeptics...I'm here to find answers...If you don't believe me that's ok...I understand the way it was written it could have been misconstrued as just a mere dream. I appreciate the people who do believe me. Lately I have just been contemplating on why I can see and hear spirits. What is the purpose? Some of you can call me crazy and say I need psychiatric assistance, but I stand by my word and what I believe.

there's no reason not to, I see a lot of people coming against him, so I added that to give it balance

I am not here to worry whether or not someone is lying. I know demons and ghosts exist and I know there are stories out there to be told about it. If someone shares a story with me I will listen to it. If they are lying, that is on them, but I will not jump to that conclusion. I know people come here to share and need to be listened to rather than harassed.

Thats, actually interesting, I've never considered just giving people the benefit of the doubt and just going along with whatever they're saying.

Huh, different mindsets I guess

@Dthe

what do these spirits look and sound like?

• Like 1

Attention those who get a kick out of making fun of people. It is very obvious you need to find something better to do in life. Being a skeptic is one thing but having complete lack of respect for others is quite another. People come here thinking it is a safe place to share their experiences. You are very upsetting to people who come here to express some of their deepest thoughts. It seems that this gives you pleasure...for that, in my opinion makes you sick. You need to work on you, go find some happiness within, because it is quite apparent you have some growing up to you.

please consider:

expressing what you believe could be the case in these instances concerning sleep disorders (for example) without being cynical, sarcastic and belittling

my next recommendation would be to listen to what people have to say and consider it from their point of view, i'd say based on the record of your persistent demeaning on posts like these that is a hard thing to ask, but anything is possible

I think it would suck to remain a jerk forever, think about it

Sorry I hurt your feelings. I do think it was a sleep disorder. IMO only.

Yeah I made a joke after that. People with no sense of humor need to get over it.

• Like 2

I'm not here to have a debate with skeptics...I'm here to find answers...If you don't believe me that's ok...I understand the way it was written it could have been misconstrued as just a mere dream. I appreciate the people who do believe me. Lately I have just been contemplating on why I can see and hear spirits. What is the purpose? Some of you can call me crazy and say I need psychiatric assistance, but I stand by my word and what I believe.

Ok, so you didn't have a dream then. You went to have a nap, had a, um.. vision, experience, what? And then at the end of it you woke up, or snapped out of the vision or experience. And you know for sure that you weren't dreaming. Were you trying to meditate at all, or doing a relaxation exercise of some sort?

Sorry if I seem to be sticking on this point in your OP. I'm not trying to be mean, or a believer or not. Just trying to understand just what was going on when your experience happened. I'm not going to doubt you experienced something. But what you experienced could be some different things and knowing the context helps a lot.

And so long as I'm questioning context.. You said this started after a death experience at 19. How old are you now, how long has this been going on? Is what you relate in your OP your first episode after your death experience, or is this a more recent episode? Do these things happen randomly no matter what you are doing, or are they more prevalent under certain circumstances?

• Like 1

Ok, so you didn't have a dream then. You went to have a nap, had a, um.. vision, experience, what? And then at the end of it you woke up, or snapped out of the vision or experience. And you know for sure that you weren't dreaming. Were you trying to meditate at all, or doing a relaxation exercise of some sort?

Sorry if I seem to be sticking on this point in your OP. I'm not trying to be mean, or a believer or not. Just trying to understand just what was going on when your experience happened. I'm not going to doubt you experienced something. But what you experienced could be some different things and knowing the context helps a lot.

And so long as I'm questioning context.. You said this started after a death experience at 19. How old are you now, how long has this been going on? Is what you relate in your OP your first episode after your death experience, or is this a more recent episode? Do these things happen randomly no matter what you are doing, or are they more prevalent under certain circumstances?

In that situation I tried to meditate. My mother taught me how to meditate and also told me to meditate and focus on my breathing in such situations. I am 23 now. My first episode was several months after my death experience. It doesn't matter what I am doing I can see and hear spirits. As far as my first experience, that was the only time something like that happened.

Thread cleaned

Let's try to keep the replies civil and constructive, thank you.

• Like 3

Welcome to UM, Hi Benny, First of all i want to say, Sorry for all of the People who Lack Manners and Poke Fun at the People who Post Stories on UM. Next i want to tell you that i beleive you Completly,as i too have had experainces in seeing and Hearing a few Evil Spirits as well. I Posted my Haunted House Storie on here a few years back and Got much the same Response......There were a few people who were really interested with open minds and i did try to answer thier questions, But sooner than Later, we were called Lairs and Fakes and treated Nasty, to the point they froze the story and shut down the thread. But i do have Answers for most of your Questions about your Abilitys of seeing and Hearing Evil Spirits. I would prefer to chat in a instant messenger because of the nature of the topic, i also know someone who can see and hear the spirits Angels and Evil Spirits (Devils) There are a number of people who can see and hear spirits, the Gift they have is called the Gift Of Discernment. If you would like to know more about your Gift write me Back...... Again, Welcome to UM.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM, Hi Benny, First of all i want to say, Sorry for all of the People who Lack Manners and Poke Fun at the People who Post Stories on UM. Next i want to tell you that i beleive you Completly,as i too have had experainces in seeing and Hearing a few Evil Spirits as well. I Posted my Haunted House Storie on here a few years back and Got much the same Response......There were a few people who were really interested with open minds and i did try to answer thier questions, But sooner than Later, we were called Lairs and Fakes and treated Nasty, to the point they froze the story and shut down the thread. But i do have Answers for most of your Questions about your Abilitys of seeing and Hearing Evil Spirits. I would prefer to chat in a instant messenger because of the nature of the topic, i also know someone who can see and hear the spirits Angels and Evil Spirits (Devils) There are a number of people who can see and hear spirits, the Gift they have is called the Gift Of Discernment. If you would like to know more about your Gift write me Back...... Again, Welcome to UM.

Thx i really appreciate it. I wrote you back.

I've been communicating with the dead and demons,

a tall dark figure was standing there in front of me. It was the devil himself.

I was asleep

I CAN see and communicate with spirits (and demons). Sometimes when I try to communicate with a spirit they don't talk back. They ignore my questions.

Can I just say that for someone who claims to have actually come face to face with the devil, I would expect you to have a far thicker skin when posting on a forum. Surely others opposing opinions are nothing in comparison to meeting the devil himself?

You do say you saw yourself asleep, this IS a part of sleep and many others have experienced this.

I do not mean to be rude, but this could be dangerous to your mind when you start believing a dream is actually reality.

What kind of questions are you asking and who do you think these spirits are that you try to communicate with them and have questions for them?

• Like 2

Stories are stories, nothing more. If people poke fun at them, that should be taken as a sign that they are funny and should give the storyteller pause (although of course it never does -- instead the funster is accused of rudeness and persecution in a fit of self-pity). In other words, lighten up and you will get further and last longer.

• Like 2