Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anybody experiencing dimension shifting?

mem3106

No smal mind..from Finland and you have no clue..if I would be looking for attention I wuld make myself know , now wouldn't I?

Here for a specific reason..which is not to comune with small minds..have been invited to check a few on this forum..which is not small minds like yours.

Yeye..no use trying to get into offending mode no use to rudicule..this world has changed..portals have been opened your electromagnetic fields have changed and are changing the real world and its members are slowely comming out..now play human and go play computergames. watch your movies and sit in front of your TV eat your dicated food do your best at work and stay asleep--

Have a nice day..btw Finland is a beautiful country ..with a very old realm..but I am sure you have no clue. Now go play nice.

Dracula.

Edited by Khishur

You're amusing. and your pseudoscience and haughtiness is all very well done in production.

I know you're going to go on with your "small mind" stuff, and you'll keep on doing all this jabbering, for reasons that I would guess are rooted in boredom.

My only interest is you put "Dracula" as your name.....Dracula, the character and Vlad the Impaler was Romanian, not Finnish.

Oh I have a bit more clue than you might think, and I wasn't denying these dimensional shifts either. I was simply pointing out that your weird drama play is excessive and pointless, and frankly seems like a ripoff. I even remembered what your whole speech reminded me of:

Anyway, to get back to the topic, are you saying you can "teleport" freely from one country to another, but you would be caught by doing so? If you can do it without problem, then surely you could go to a specified location and either meet with me or simply leave a mark somewhere, which I could verify by taking a picture of it and post it here, right?

I had a dream walk once, when granted the privileged of an Audience with the God Boy Ra.

I was lifted up to the top of this world and during the ascent I saw multi levels of 'worlds' within this world.

Some were full and vibrant, others were dark and desolate and some were barely clinging on to life.

I have walked the long walk through the corridors of time and I have gazed upon vistas of different dimensions, even participated in game play with 'young' Demi Gods but nowhere have I ever seen an alternate dimension, just different versions of this one, not at all alternate as the word evokes, just different levels depending on the mind set of those that populate them.

Would love to see an alternate dimension like in 'Fringe'.

* Edit_Was repeating myself there...derailing my own post :)

Edited by mumanster

Here we are, ok first of all

this post have being created to face certain aspects that are almost unknown to the pubblic opinion, those phenomenon are all connected yet still theyre called in a ton of different ways, telekines, poltergeist, ghosts, demonic possession, ufo and we could on forever, so there'isnt a correct or wrong theme, its how different persons with different feelings approach and experience certain "situations".

I would like to to answer to the questions that are raising, starting from they're original questions.

At the actual stage, no one and i mean no one can travel between dimensions wihtout being track down by the previous mentioned organizations, they dont do anything on the matter till those shifting become to evident and un managable, you might ask why i am searching those people here then, instead of using the organizations equipments, but im sure you would give yourself the answer easelly.

Having exprienced some yourself.

Doing research and writing a book about it.

yes i have experience that personally under controlled enviroment, and i scared the **** out of me, i never wrote any book or i would have being killed or consider a crazy lunatic, but the people who i collaborate have worked in traditional scientific research for almost theyre entire life before being approached by those organizations.

Linked to organisations who are deathly interested in this matter.

Russia USA Middle East.

Knows the world of the millitary.

Your right, there are some that i can named that no one have never heard (and some might have) like Order of Saint George, Knight of the Cross or OPPHb, the trick its to make them look a joke even sci fit to have people to get used slowly to those phenomenon

I Understand that you are looking for others. Hoping to find those who can do this at will, which is of HUGE Interest to the millitary world and certain fractions within politics.

yes i am, if your interested you can Pm me i will tell you further details and we can find out whats going on.

concerning the rest i would simple say that Rifts open and close in the same place (the one that doesnt stay open indefenetly of course) teleportation is something different of shifting between dimensions, its complicated to explain in one single post, but i will try to send footages as soon as i can set up a secure server.

Take care you all people

UUner--> If you can do it without problem, then surely you could go to a specified location and either meet with me or simply leave a mark somewhere, which I could verify by taking a picture of it and post it here, right?

Officially Yes..but NO..I do not need to proof myself at all..I have and hold thousands and thousands of peoples in Europe , the USA in Tokyo in India in Canada including in Finland [ 2006 ] as well as certain Arab countries..who know about me due to having met me and having seen my abilities..next I have the Vatican knowing about me , due to their test with me when I was a child..as well as the Millitary world and the Extraterrestrial research center in Nevada--who actually started to test me in 2001. Me thinks that is enough proof..

Mem3106-->At the actual stage, no one and I mean no one can travel between dimensions wihtout being track down by the previous mentioned organizations, they dont do anything on the matter till those shifting become to evident and un managable

Exactly..they wait first and see how far and how often and how strong you are and become..is a true fact.

And true..the commoners have no idea who really rules them..they have not one clue..all dive into the conspiracy madness that is posted everywhere..hunting orgaisations who do not exist in their old forms anylonger..or organisations that never existed. Making the real ones laugh 24/7..

--> teleportation is something different of shifting between dimensions...

Yep totally different matter totally different energy, are you sure you want to explain this to small minds who have no clue..to sleepers? I would not..and especially not on boards like this..this board has been watched as of the third month it went on air..the same as MOrgana/USA which was even mentioned on CNN and the likes of holding the smartes minds of all forums worldwide and Draconi Order--they even went as far as Crashing the boards and sending not only threats to all the members who are in the knowing..but actually killed of a 419 members in the last 11 years..from my own group 36 have been killed by now..and when I say killed I mean killed --many went into hiding in other countries because its safer..all waiting for the Opening--which is nearing..The electromagnetics field have changed worlwide on December 22, 20012, And now again the beginning of September this year..Mem3106 check with your 'friends' on the inside ask them if they can show you ok..

--> yes i am, if your interested you can Pm me i will tell you further details and we can find out whats going on.

Mem3106.. Of course I am interested ..but not for the reason you think..and not in that what you maybe think-->they have been watching me a full 24/7 ever since 2000..by now all I can say to >Them< Go ahead spending millions to **** me and the likes of me. Its just a matter of little time before the BIG RIFT opens..believe me they Can Not Control anything anylonger from that moment on..it will be a matter of who has the Strongest Mental abilities nothing else..no weapons, no mater how advanced of teh commoners their world they are will be of any effect, nor will any of their special trained soldiers and clones, eb able to handel this..their mental abilities are zero..their fears lay right behind their aggression, te more trained they are the easier it is to **** with their minds.....so for now all I can say to them, go ahead spend billions and billions..spend all your cash..until there is non left, until all is just a matter of numbers on papers, such as it alreadyy is for most of their countries..no cash nada left..I tell them , go and build..close all and everybody in..The Other* world is waiting for this, the real undergroun is also waiting..as well one other fraction, which if It wanted could Blast every millitary basis and fraction world wide away within one wave--they are waiting patiently .and so am I...we have all the time, they have not, fact they are on a very tight schedual, which is actually funny to watch in their news.

ScepticalB-->My only interest is you put "Dracula" as your name.....Dracula, the character and Vlad the Impaler was Romanian, not Finnish. <-- Your funny!

Finnish? did I say that I am Finisch? This be your assumption. Draga mea ai oameni are astfel încât foarte mici în înţelegerea, este de ce cei care regula puteţi controla mintea ta atât de uşor, INTELEG ca acest lucru sa fie suficient un raspuns pentru mintea ta ScepticalB ? EU provin dintr-o foarte veche singe, drumul înainte tipul dumneavoastră de oameni trecu pe această masă, mai mult Vlad tempe, numit de genul tau de Tepes nu a fost chiar unul dintre noi, ha American sa fie, dar a fost respins, lui agrresion şi bloodcshedding era toate supozitii in ochii nostri, El vânate şi cei care ar fi trebuit distruse niciodată fi permis sa traiesti aici pe pamant, care nu este de masă a oamenilor, ye destul mult mai târziu, an colorant are un parazit pe aceasta lume

-Dracula

Of course I am interested ..but not for the reason you think

i know whats the reasons are, thats why i have start the search in this forum in first place, those are the same as mine i am sure you know theyve track us down already, have you heard of eye of theia?

Avem cele antice. Avem acelea pe care le face filme despre şi scrieţi fantezie poveşti despre. Avem cei care doriţi să fie şi devenit. Care nu se va mai intampla niciodata. Campion sange difera de a ta. Singele tau este slab, otrăvit, umplut cu toate greseala ii mai staruia inca din ultima ta 1000 ani aici, pe pamant, dispune, de asemenea, ar trebui să aibă niciodată să te, să rătăcească aceasta planeta, reproducere ca iepurii, cine este cupa sange alb oameni bau pentru mai mult de 400 ani. Vă mai mare greseala era şi este nenorocit copiii şi la bebeluşii as Well & Raju I animale Sacre si distrugerea Wolrd naturale. Avem Illi, primele şi ultimele cele. Mai toate de puteţi fi suficient de puternic pentru a omului Handel ce propriile puteri a dorind pentru tine. Control absolut asupra ta, dar mai ales mintile voastre, memorie, putere şi vă vor sângele vostru. Multi dintre voi va muri. Ai avut de schimbare, o schimbare care s-a dat la tine între 2000 şi 2003. În cazul în care trimite mesaje de la tine, de 11:11:11. Nu te-ai lua-o, nu ai schimba in bine, mai degraba, Nu te-ai lua-o, nu ai schimba in bine, mai degrabă aţi devenit mai rau. Aceasta este alegerea oamenilor, şi astfel încât must cupa barele care ce este provină pentru tine.

Vă Intr MEM3106 cupa este uitându-se în direcţia toate supozitii, urmăriţi înapoi !

Dracula--

Edited by Khishur

Mem3106--i know whats the reasons are, thats why i have start the search in this forum in first place, those are the same as mine i am sure you know theyve track us down already, have you heard of eye of theia?

Yes I have ..and its best that you know what the reasons are, and very logical that you check this forum, we are here and so are they. Lets say its a ratrace..who gets to that door firstly..they Think that they will, without it No Global Control possible..the problem they simply refuse to acknowlege is that They will never be able to Control on global scale all they wnat to control..fact they have entered the wrong roads already..which I must admit is funny to witness. Have been watching them, as they need their dogs, their soldiers amongst civilians in te streets, their speciall forces and units, their agencies, their hangman and satellites watchers, including their petty machines and technology, spending more than a trillion to secure, to block and to open..We are in no need for such smal machines and programmed puppets..We say..go on and push, push harder than every, break the backs of the civilians, push their backs to the walls, take everything away from the civilians, breeding the right atmosphere and energies for the big Opening, just as we aniticipated a long time ago, fitting the last script written in 1999, which became the final script for humanity as of 2003.

DrclYM 33:33:33:-------~[]

Edited by Khishur

Theia..the highest Visus a living creature can posses--how much did they spend creating for instance lenses to be able to capture.xxx ? so much its not even funny anylonger..yes I know you refer to the other truth--dont spil to much of your knowing here..control the outlet..fish dont get trapped.

I don't know if this is the same thing, but I'll probably sound absolutely ridiculous with this...

Is it sorta like reverse deja vu? I'll share this story, it may help, it may not.

When I was younger, sometimes I'd have odd, short nightmares. They were basically as short as watching a .gif clip or something, but they'd stick with me for a long time.

Days, months or even years later, I would then experience it in real life, but in a much more 'normal' way.

One example that sticks in my head, was that I had one of the nightmares... There was a terrifying small human-like creature, carrying something that looked like a giant sack or something at the top on the stairs in my house. I was watching it from the doorway of my parent's bedroom... When I spoke to it, it turned to me with terrifying eyes, and had a demonic-looking face and said something incomprehensible to be.

3 or 4 years later, I remember that I was about 8, and I was dragging my bed covers from the top of the stairs, when my mum said something to me, while standing in the doorway to her room. I then turned to her and spoke.

I remember at the time, connecting the two together, and they still stick to this day.

I probably sounded absolutely ridiculous explaining that, but there you go :)

Mem3106

One question as you have been roaming their world for at least one period of your time..did they found that one human on earth who can take in the Nuclear Rays of the Sun directly into its eye, by this holding X-Ray eye sight..which can be used to blast away whatever it wants? they are looking for that one Eye here on earth which is the possesion of one human only, one human amongst the 6.6 billions humans here on earth?

LittleIllusionMachine..

That what you experienced as a little child, is one thing Many children , especialy in the Western civilisations have been experiencing for the longest..the Child carries the most pure innocent clean electromagnetic fields..the Baby holds the strongets fields and the Strongest energie of pureness which we call the Bliss State..due to education in the absolute wrong ways, the programming of the new minds, and the temptations directed at youngsters when they become teenagers, with all wrong beaviours as the result, they loose this ability, however when the humans become the adult and gets older, having regained itself ..some are lucky and are able again to SEE the other realms.. there is one country in Europe where the children, and by now a certain percentage of adults see these rols from the otherside..we see them in the streets as well on teh backs of many sick and older people..they actually sit on their backs and let themselves be carried by the human, who does not know, all the human knows is that it feels sick tired heavy and that it can not sleep normal anylonger..this is the country where xxx are to be found.

Its this country Mem3106 which dicates the USA for real as well as Canada and Australia .. We filmed in this country in 2009 its incredible how many portals to the other world this country holds ..especially in the houses where they offer young mothers with their children help, where they live and sleep..Its in this country where that One absolute Head of the Darkside roams 24/7 from where it sends out [let me call them devil trols for now ] its workers towards all other countries..is why we and certain others went to this country..its their crib from here they traveled towards all other worlds, and its from here they send out their humans workers as well towards all other countries, including the USA tCanada Australia Africa and Asia Take away this country..and you take away the Cause of all teh wrongness you see in this world..Sea levels are rising as designated..after this country will no longer be.

Mem3106 what you are looking for is in this country..beware many humans have entered this country to find their locations all are DEATH---

__Uuner---> and frankly seems like a ripoff. I even remembered what your whole speech reminded me of:

Really small mind..interesting so which movie, book, videogame does my life reminds you of? Note I am very, very, very old..do not make the mistake to think that you are dealing with a youngster or adult aged ...think really old imposible old according you humans, who contain such a very short and weak lifespan. We are very much amused by you humans who use our life styles and history to make all sorts of movies, TV series, and computer games which you small minds love to watch, play and dream about.

Your funny I must say.. post more of your thoughts.. I love this, amuse me.

Dracula

Interesting to see, what happens when I write Romanian in by my own accord, or using a translator..

There's nothing but a bunch of symbols. I think each computer has to have Romanian installed as a language on their computer. I can't read Romanian so, installing it wouldn't help me. But, at least I know what it is. :0)

Wrong Lava Lady.

Romanian is The Langua of importance. There is a reason of absloute importance why the Church Vatican and friends Use Latin, which was created and is based on Old Romanian

Non English posts have been removed -

Please see,

2g. Language: As this is an English speaking site we ask that our members post only in English.

Wrong Lava Lady.

Romanian is The Langua of importance. There is a reason of absloute importance why the Church Vatican and friends Use Latin, which was created and is based on Old Romanian

Once again, I didn't say anything about Romanian or Latin languages being unimportant. I was merely stating that my computer does not have those languages installed so all I see is symbols in the post. To install the languages would have been useless since I can't read either language anyway.

Hello everyone,

i would like to ask if anybody on this forum have ever experience, episodes of dimensional shifting, this particular experiences are getting more and more common for reasons it is pointless to explain now.

But if anybody have experience one of those knows what i am talking about.

In the case someone is experiencing them, maybe can post his story (if possible with some proof) and i could tell more about it.

I am a researcher, a writer and i have study many phenomenon on the subject.

Thanks for your help

Not sure if this counts, but about 3 years ago for about 2 minutes (no it wasn't a drug trip) I lived under the utter truth or belief that I could and would live for 30,000 years.. Am not sure if this was or could be classed as a dimension shift, but it sure was a strange if not surreal experience..

My perceptions changed during it, (I was vacuuming the carpet at the time) My life goals, my perception of time and my ideology about life and meaning changed and I kind of found myself in something of a euphoric state where I had a rush of enthusiasm about humanity and life and everything.. It was an awesome experience..

Not sure if this counts, but about 3 years ago for about 2 minutes (no it wasn't a drug trip) I lived under the utter truth or belief that I could and would live for 30,000 years.. Am not sure if this was or could be classed as a dimension shift, but it sure was a strange if not surreal experience..

My perceptions changed during it, (I was vacuuming the carpet at the time) My life goals, my perception of time and my ideology about life and meaning changed and I kind of found myself in something of a euphoric state where I had a rush of enthusiasm about humanity and life and everything.. It was an awesome experience..

I know that feeling, I've experienced it several times while meditating. I have no idea what triggers it, or how I end up in that state, but it feels like my body becomes immaterial and like I'm floating in the middle of nothing. I read that focusing on a three (3) related symbol helps with this, for example visualizing three candles around you, forming a triangle. Personally I see a glowing triskelion forming beneath me, thus the three spirals surrounding me, one in front, and two behind. This helps, but it still feels very random when it happens and I think focusing on the image is just there for focus.

• Like 1

That sounds similar to what I described earlier!

• Like 1

I know that feeling, I've experienced it several times while meditating. I have no idea what triggers it, or how I end up in that state, but it feels like my body becomes immaterial and like I'm floating in the middle of nothing. I read that focusing on a three (3) related symbol helps with this, for example visualizing three candles around you, forming a triangle. Personally I see a glowing triskelion forming beneath me, thus the three spirals surrounding me, one in front, and two behind. This helps, but it still feels very random when it happens and I think focusing on the image is just there for focus.

That sounds similar to what I described earlier, as well!

I've not heard about the value of focusing on a '3' symbol, but I believe could be quite significant.

I've never consciously been able to replicate that feeling though meditation.. Will determinately try to do it though meditation..

I kind of consider it a glitch that occurred in my consciousness. Maybe a consciousness shift, dimensional shift, connection to a higher self.. (sighs) if only humanity had a manual one could turn to so we could understand these things better.. instead we are left with more questions than answers.

Well if you really want to get into it, simply 'Stop the World' as the saying goes....by achieving a no-state of consciousness thru meditation and then magic starts happening, mind you if you have it mind what you want to achieve for your own 'proof', think about or visualize something like a wall shelf unscrewing itself before hand then forget completely, works for me :)

But first timers need to understand that when the world starts up again, the likely hood of remembering the process will fade out as that is not consistent with the World as commonly understood.

You can charge this up by imagining you want to add to the 'Power' of of benign entities by visualizing a globe and filling it till it glows with your own energy then proceed with stopping the world meditations.

Three or four goes should deliver perceptible results :)

• Like 1