Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

when i was a kid.

danielost

When I was a kid, those who lead from behind were called followers. No, one wanted to be a follower, we all wanted to be the leader. This tended to bring the best out in front, not hiding in the rear.

Obama is trying to reverse that for some reason. But, to me it still looks like following. Russia says let's do it this way and obama falls in love with it. Of course no one has mentioned how their going to make syria turns over all of their weapons.

Obama hasnt really been talking about being happy w/ Russia's handling of this, he still comes across as pretty pi**ed.

I dont agree w/ a lot of the president's stuff, but I dont hate the guy either.

Great politician, near Kennedy level

Not the best leader

When I was a kid, those who lead from behind were called followers. No, one wanted to be a follower, we all wanted to be the leader. This tended to bring the best out in front, not hiding in the rear.

Obama is trying to reverse that for some reason. But, to me it still looks like following. Russia says let's do it this way and obama falls in love with it. Of course no one has mentioned how their going to make syria turns over all of their weapons.

Wow, did you ever not need to make a thread about this.

• Like 1

Tail End Charlie is just as important as Point Man you don't want to be shot up the ass.
  • Like 1

Obama is not a good leader, nor is he a very good politician. I'm sure his puppet handlers would freak out if he ever had to give a speech without a teleprompter...I'm sure he is like Ron Burgundy, "He'll read whatever you put into the teleprompter...." LOL. :)

Obama is the puppet. He has master's he has to answer too...And it's not the American people....

About Syria -- They really want this war. Even if Assad turns in his weapons, they could do a la Iraq, and lie and say he didn't turn them all in and gassed some people, but it was really the rebels, AGAIN....So many variables that could happen...But with the war hawks in high gear over Syria, I don't know how much Assad is going to trust the US. And we are supplying the terrorist factions with arms.

Guess, they want a war, because the economy is about to tank....War is good for the economy.... :(

Edited by Burt Gummer
  • Like 3

Im sure he has his handler's

but he got millions of people to vote for him twice.

he presents himself well. he speaks well, he campaigns well.

He's a cold blooded machiavellian b*stard, and its one of the things i like about him.

id like someone to get him as a campaign manager once he's done, or as a press secretary.

as for some shadowy puppet handling kabal you seem to be talking about, yeah all politicians do, its capitalism, things get ugly

• Like 1

Politicians aren't leaders, they're followers. They follow money. I think realizing this fact is a big part of what it means to "grow up" politically.

We're confusing the puppets with "leaders". The puppets are a few rungs on the ladder higher than the rest of us, and we can reach out and tickle them at the ballot box, but they're no leaders. Big money is the boss; it teaches us right from wrong; correct from incorrect; tolerable from intolerable. Politically it teaches us to either be this, or that.

• Like 1

Lately Obama seems to act arrogant, ignorant, and defensive in both his tone of voice and attitude. W acted that way in response to a lot of questions and it was sad to see. I guess this is just further evidence that Obama is the resurrected soul of W, plus Obamacare. BO = GWB + 1

I think Presidents have a moral duty to answer questions to the best of their ability, even if they have to struggle with nuance and moral complexities. This nonsense that "people don't want a President that's 'indecisive'" has been jammed down our throats far too many times. Excuse me Fox News Channel, but I'd rather have a President who thinks deeply and sees the world from all angles. I'd rather have a President who unabashedly declares neutrality over an issue or towards a foreign country.

SkepticalB yes it does seem a bit Machiavellian now that you mention it. Not much has changed over the past 10 years I'm afraid.

• Like 1

I don't really think full transparency from the government is a good idea.

There's things that need to be done most people don't want/need to hear about.

People in above notes saying Obama is not a leader and a poor politician are off base. You may not like him but it achieves nothing except making you look the fool to make assertions that are manifestly or obviously false. Sheesh, people, he won the presidency over some pretty stiff competition.

He won the presidency because he was black. That is the only reason he won. The other black in the race was republican. Ghe medi raked over the coals andfeed hi to the lions. Lions are democratic by nature.

But, obama is not a lion he is a mole rat. These are also democratic by nature.

Edited by danielost

He won the presidency because he was black. That is the only reason he won. The other black in the race was republican. Ghe medi raked over the coals andfeed hi to the lions. Lions are democratic by nature.

I think that demonstrates some racism. Most Americans are not black. Hilary Clinton was his main Democratic opponent -- that he defeated her was an astonishing thing.

lions and mole rats are democratic by nature.....sure, i guess, tho i dunno how they use ballots w/o thumbs

He won because the republicans he was up against made some really glaringly bad decisions, and he didn't.

He took advantage of those mistakes, saw their weaknesses, and attacked there.

If you feel like his race is why, well.

Good for him there then, for recognizing a weapon in his arsenal to get himself elected

Daniel, it has been 50 years since we had the "best" being president. So why are you so shocked?

Obama hasnt really been talking about being happy w/ Russia's handling of this, he still comes across as pretty pi**ed.

I dont agree w/ a lot of the president's stuff, but I dont hate the guy either.

Great politician, near Kennedy level

Not the best leader

Jfk was a great leader. Obama is carter lvl. I don't hate the man. I don't know the man. But, I don't like what he is doing to the country.

Tail End Charlie is just as important as Point Man you don't want to be shot up the ass.

Tail end charlie is only important if he actually uses his gun.

I think that demonstrates some racism. Most Americans are not black. Hilary Clinton was his main Democratic opponent -- that he defeated her was an astonishing thing.

I am not raceist. I wanted condalica rice to rum and be president. But, she said no.

Daniel, it has been 50 years since we had the "best" being president. So why are you so shocked?

I say thirty years. But, I think we deserved better than this guy.

I say thirty years. But, I think we deserved better than this guy.

Show me a better one willing to run and we can talk.

Jfk was a great leader. Obama is carter lvl. I don't hate the man. I don't know the man. But, I don't like what he is doing to the country.

I meant politically he's Kennedy.

I dunno that's hes really even a Carter leader wise.

Kennedy was way before my time, but nothing I've read has impressed me all that much.

Always came across like he had a Kurt Cobain/ Tupac thing going on