Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clicking noises, banging on windows etc?

undefined

This is my first post here but not a noob to the 'unexplained'

Since 2011 I have seen many UFO's, many different shapes and sizes. Also have taken friends sky-watching with me to prove the skeptics wrong and they get freaked out too. One of the most relevant UFO's sightings around here are the moving 'star-like' UFO's which can be seen on an almost daily basis when there isn't a chemical fog over the sky.

Just recently, I purchased some camera equipment and starting taking pictures. It now seems that I have painted a target on myself for a so-called 'encounter' as I have experienced many nights when outside I feel like I am being watched, I hear the occasional clicking noises and my friends hear them when they are with me as well.

Moving forward...

Last 2 nights have been wacky to say the least. It all started when I went out to walk the dog at 5am and saw a beautiful cool sky and moon just before the sun came up. I took the dog back in and got my camera, went back outside and started taking tons of pictures. When I put the camera down and looked back up, I saw a bright white light with lines going through it and it took off. I said ok enough of this and went back inside. I decided to sleep a little bit, when I turned out the lights, I sat there for a minute and then saw what looked like some sort of red square with 4 black dots in it, it was a light and it was on my chest. I freaked out and turned on the lights and left them on until the sun came up.

Then, this morning as I was going to bed, I turned out the lights and I started hearing what sounded like pebbles being thrown at my bedroom window. My wife woke up when I turned on the lights and told them to get the f out of here.

It is just weird to say the least.

Has anyone had an similar experiences, especially with the red light or red square?

Edited by undefined
  • Like 1

Probably about 2500 photos from Friday, I will add to flickr and post when they are up. I usually just take thousands of hi-res photos and dissect after.

I am interested to see if anyone else has experienced something like this before and more importantly, what they did to overcome it or did they just give into it.

I also remember after seeing the 'red light' on my chest and turning on the lights, when I put my ear on my pillow, I heard the ominous clicking noise again but it was faint and I couldn't figure out which direction it was coming from.

HI Undefined, welcome to UM!

I have never experienced anything similar (unfortunately) but I'd love to see those pictures you have taken.

:yes:

Hi

The moving stars,are they constantly moving in the same direction,and speed?Do they ever stop,and reverse direction?

Why would an intergalactic entity who traversed the depths of time and space to come here throw pebbles at your window?

• Like 4

I wonder what the criteria is for aliens choosing a human to abduct/study/harass. Is it an eenie, meenie, miney, moe thing or do they put more research and thought into it to make sure they have a suitable candidate, I mean, victim?

• Like 1

I wonder what the criteria is for aliens choosing a human to abduct/study/harass. Is it an eenie, meenie, miney, moe thing or do they put more research and thought into it to make sure they have a suitable candidate, I mean, victim?

Apparently one only has to have a camera. Funny, I thought people like astrophysicists or astronomers would be more of a threat to them.

• Like 1

wow, interesting story, and welcome to the forum :)

first off, i don't think you 'encouraged' them..likely your interest in ufos in general is there for a reason..imo of course. as for the red light, yes, i have seen the red lights, so have others, not like yours, on the actual body, but darn close..one time one flew by several of our faces..

i do believe that these red lights, which have been now seen by many, are related to et activity. it was good that you turned the light on and stayed up all night..this is one of the most common instincts, and, apparently, it is known to work occasionally, at least for that particular night

since that sighting, have you done any investigating of your area? your house, your outside area...look for anomalies in the ground, the vegetation. also, do you remember any sort of 'power surges' that occurred during your experience with the red light? for example, did your body feel like it was maybe..'buzzing'..?

well, just know that you are not alone; many others are experiencing this lately, and the more you are able to discuss with others who have had this happen to them, the better equipped you will be :)

nice to meet you :)

I hate it when they throw stones at the window.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

We were led to believe there would be pictures. So post pictures please.

• Like 2

I hate it when they throw stones at the window.

I will look for these pictures when I get home, on flicker.

I came back here too check for pictures but alas there is no link yet. I am giving the op the benefit of the doubt and just assume he is sorting through his thousands of photos.

• 1 year later...

I am hearing somthing throw a pebble at my sliding glass door at night and thers no wind or people or animals out there. Its really starting to scare the crap out of me.

I am hearing somthing throw a pebble at my sliding glass door at night and thers no wind or people or animals out there. Its really starting to scare the crap out of me.

How do you know? If it's night it's gonna be dark there could be something or someone out there hiding in the darkness or shadows. Get movement sensor flood lights and a security camera. Are there any actual pebbles out side your door?

Do you live in the city? If so, probably kids. If not, probably animals. Unless you have a sophisticated surveillance system, you don't really know who or what is around.

He never came back with a link?

M'eh, i chalk it up to rowdy teenagers and all around hooliganism.