Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Morgellons

zoser

You really have to be joking. If you want me to do your homework for you then I am going to need compensation. Hint - Where does food come from? Possibly plants from my understanding. If you hadn't heard they then use those same plants to create the food. These same plants are used to feed the cattle used for the beef, chicken, and pork. How can this not be the same agrobacterium? GMO corn was just banned in mexico with their strict food regulations. Maybe they don't realize that somehow magically its a different agrobacterium from plant to the dinner table.

I don't think you understand the process of genetic modifications. That is becoming painfully obvious at this point.

You need to look over the process and determine for yourself if it is necessary to have agrobacterium in the plants in the field.

"If you want me to do your homework for you then I am going to need compensation."

You're missing the entire purpose for the agrobacterium.

Here are hints

Please provide the evidence that:

1. Agrobacterium exists in GMOs. Hint: not the same as used in altering plants

2. Agrobacterium in foods can infect someone. Hint: not the same as used in altering plants

And don't forget this issue.

Can you point out where in the article it discusses "self replicating" and "High burn temp"?

I found this on RT.com today. It looks like people are fighting back in the US. Let's hope it's not all too late:

Los Angeles is considering a ban on the cultivation, sale and distribution of genetically modified organisms, which would make the city the largest GMO-free zone in the US.

Los Angeles City Councilmen Paul Koretz and Mitch O’Farrell introduced Friday a motion to curb growth and proliferation of GMO seeds and plants within the city.

http://rt.com/usa/lo...es-gmo-ban-643/

Edited by Saru
Trimmed for length - please do not copy entire articles

The topic is morgellons and not GMOs.

There is no link between morgellons and GMOs, or bee population decline and GMOs. What you have here is an article about some LA councilman's opinions on GMOs.

The topic is morgellons and not GMOs.

There is no link between morgellons and GMOs, or bee population decline and GMOs. What you have here is an article about some LA councilman's opinions on GMOs.

You keep repeating the "it's so because I say so" argument. How convincing.

• Like 1

You keep repeating the "it's so because I say so" argument. How convincing.

The onus is on those that propose the connection. I do not have to disprove all of the wacko claims that are made. So far no one has provided anything to suggest that there is a connection between GMOs and a nonexistent disease called morgellons.

If you have anything to support the existence of morgellons as a separate or new disease please do so. Everyone else has failed. If you have any evidence that GMOs are connected to this nonexistent disease then by all means post it. Until someone does this disease is nothing more than an unsubstantiated tale that two large scale studies have shown to be NOT a disease, but rather other known diseases.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Stereologist what is your obsession with constantly pointing out this is not a new disease? Nobody cares. We're trying to determine if its real or not, not whether it's new or old.

Its obvious you have not watched any of the testimony from people suffering, you just keep resorting back to the same argument about studies that were done and showed no proof the disease was real.

There are many studies done that prove it is real so why do you chose to ignore them? You wrote all the victims off as crazy and said they probably gouge their own skin.

Evidence proves this condition is real. People were having the fibers appear on their bodies and then removed in front of doctors. They obviously are not doing this to themselves. I'm not saying there is no crazy ppl out there who put stuff in their skin but you are writing everyone off as crazy.

If you bothered to watch the testimony you would see these are everyday people some with well respected careers, and the fact that it can infect an entire family, all with different emotional and psychological states proves that it is not imagined.

I don't understand why you are so close minded and stubborn. The evidence was put right in your face and you chose to ignore it. Do you really believe they are all crazy liars?

I can just imagine you watching a weather report. The report states that it only rained 2 cm. You walk outside and the ground is flooded and the city has been turned into a lake. Your neighbor says "quite the downfall we had" and you respond "it was only 2cm"

My point is that you are too preoccupied with studies that you do not see the evidence right in front of your face smacking in to you.

• Like 1

Morgellons is not a new disease. It is not an old disease. It is not a disease. The problem is that there is confusion about the meaning of new. I am using the term new as in, recently discovered, or recently identified, or recently recognized. You might want to use the terms real or not and I suggest that runs into the problem of deciding that the condition exists or not. Well the problem there is that there is a condition, but it is not morgellons. It is other diseases or issues which are falsely being claimed to be a different disease or as I stated a new disease.

Testimonials by people is not evidence for or against morgellons as a disease distinct from other diseases. All that people are stating is that they have a problem. That problem might be a condition whcih they caused. It might be a condition which they did not cause. None of that matters. The issue is whether or not this is a distinct and different or as I say a new disease.

You also claim that there are " many studies done that prove it is real." That's not true is it? All of the studies show that morgellons is other known diseases. It is not a disease itself, but misidentifications of other diseases.

You are also wrong claiming that I am "writing everyone off as crazy." Maybe some are, but there are many cases in which people are completely wrong when they self diagnose themselves. Testimonials are not evidence of morgellons. They only state that there is an affliction.

I am not being closed minded or stubborn. I am looking at the evidence and it is quite clear that morgellons is not a new disease. It is other diseases that are misidentified by closed minded people that refuse to evaluate the evidence.

Your statements about weather reports is just hogwash. Allow me to make as preposterous about you as you've made about me. If someone told you in the middle of a drought that they were being flooded out you'd latch onto that testimonial and claim it was true.

What you think of as evidence, i.e. testimonials, is not. It has no bearing on the issue that large scale studies show that morgellons is not a new disease, a distinct disease, or real.

If you'd like to challenge that you'd better pony up the studies that you claim exist. I certainly would like to see some real evidence, which others have chosen not to present.

• Like 1

Morgellons is not a new disease. It is not an old disease. It is not a disease. The problem is that there is confusion about the meaning of new. I am using the term new as in, recently discovered, or recently identified, or recently recognized. You might want to use the terms real or not and I suggest that runs into the problem of deciding that the condition exists or not. Well the problem there is that there is a condition, but it is not morgellons. It is other diseases or issues which are falsely being claimed to be a different disease or as I stated a new disease.

Testimonials by people is not evidence for or against morgellons as a disease distinct from other diseases. All that people are stating is that they have a problem. That problem might be a condition whcih they caused. It might be a condition which they did not cause. None of that matters. The issue is whether or not this is a distinct and different or as I say a new disease.

You also claim that there are " many studies done that prove it is real." That's not true is it? All of the studies show that morgellons is other known diseases. It is not a disease itself, but misidentifications of other diseases.

You are also wrong claiming that I am "writing everyone off as crazy." Maybe some are, but there are many cases in which people are completely wrong when they self diagnose themselves. Testimonials are not evidence of morgellons. They only state that there is an affliction.

I am not being closed minded or stubborn. I am looking at the evidence and it is quite clear that morgellons is not a new disease. It is other diseases that are misidentified by closed minded people that refuse to evaluate the evidence.

Your statements about weather reports is just hogwash. Allow me to make as preposterous about you as you've made about me. If someone told you in the middle of a drought that they were being flooded out you'd latch onto that testimonial and claim it was true.

What you think of as evidence, i.e. testimonials, is not. It has no bearing on the issue that large scale studies show that morgellons is not a new disease, a distinct disease, or real.

If you'd like to challenge that you'd better pony up the studies that you claim exist. I certainly would like to see some real evidence, which others have chosen not to present.

http://www.expert-re...7469872.2.5.585

The association with Lyme disease and the apparent response to antibiotic therapy supports the concept that Morgellons disease may be triggered by

an infectious process.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC3047951/

The etiology of Morgellons disease is unknown, and diagnostic criteria have yet to be established. Our goal was to identify prevalent symptoms in patients

with clinically confirmed subcutaneous fibers in order to develop a case definition for Morgellons disease.

Significant findings in this group were an association with tick-borne diseases and hypothyroidism

Although depression was noted in 29% of the fiber patients, pre-existing delusional disease was not reported.

Morgellons disease is a poorly understood multisystem illness characterized by stinging, biting, and crawling sensations under the skin.

1 According to the Morgellons Research Foundation (MRF) website, more than 14,000 families are reportedly affected by this emerging disease.

However, a more thorough analysis of the fibers performed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation forensics laboratory has revealed that the fibers do not

resemble textiles or any other manmade substance. In fact, the fibers are virtually indestructible by heat or chemical means, making analysis difficult by

conventional methods.6

http://www.biomedcen...-0000008243.pdf

Since infectious agents can initiate and maintain chronic diseases, the behavioral and other CNS manifestations here are more likely effect than cause [18].

We suggest that the Morgellons label be considered to displace any label suggesting delusion as the primary cause of this phenomenon.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC3544355/

Morgellons disease is an emerging skin disease characterized by formation of dermal filaments associated with multisystemic symptoms and tick-borne illness.

Spirochetes were detected in the dermatological specimens from our study patients, providing evidence that Morgellons disease is associated with an infectious process.

Many medical websites have called this an emerging diasease. It is real. And it may be related to other symptoms, but clearly distinct.

And I'm editing this for you. Your always right, and will always have the last (whether correct or not) word. So don't bother responding to this, but I know you will, in your arrogance.

Edited by Realm

Thanks Realm for bringing in actual evidence for morgellons instead fo testimonials and claims of its existence.

The first article that you point to is not a study. It is a review article, not a study and looks over the evidence for morgellons. The authors think it may be a new disease. They also state that

Further clinical and molecular research is needed to unlock the mystery of Morgellons disease.

This is a 2007 article and is followed both by the CDC studies in 2008 and the Mayo study published in 2011. Neither of those studies found morgellons to be a new disease.

The second article titled "Morgellons disease: Analysis of a population with clinically confirmed microscopic subcutaneous fibers of unknown etiology" is by the same authors. It is a 2010 article, which comes between the reports published by the CDC and the Mayo clinic. Their conclusion is to provide a set of symptons which identify this as a unique disease.

The paper makes some claims about the FBI and the inability to identify the fibers. The authors did not do this work. They did not contact the FBI. What they received was "6. Wymore R. Personal communication. May 4, 2009. " We know Wymore as a researcher in Oklahoma that has made this claim before when he sent fibers to the OK crime lab. It turned out to be 1 case in which the fibers were not identified. All of the later fibers were identified. An inability to identify a fiber does not mean it is anything special. For example, if they cannot determineif the a fiber is nylon or perlon then it is unidentified whch is not the same as saying it is something completely exotic. That is what morgellons believers want to do. They want to suggest something exotic instead of something being a possibly common material that was not identified.

The next article states:

These data suggest Morgellons disease can be characterized as a physical human illness

with an often-related delusional component in adults.

That suggests morgellons is not a new disease.

Other than your ad hominem you posted none of your own thoughts. You simply copied and pasted and I seriously doubt you read or considered any of the material on your own.

There is really little here to show it is a new disease.

• Like 1

I can not share the studies. I've seen at least 2 in videos were the researchers determined the disease is real. I don't know if they were written in an article or not but I'm sure you could certainly find the videos if you looked.

The facts are this.

The fibers are real. They have been photographed and tested. Tests show indestructible qualities of the fibre which can not be traced to any clothing.

Care to explain that one? I've heard you talk about how its probably common fibres from clothing. Why completely ignore evidence that suggests otherwise?

I've heard you say its all in their head. If that's the case how does it infect entire families? And why is there physical evidence of fibres? Please explain.

So basically as I see it you have to rule out self mutilation as the fibres can have strange properties and can not be identified. If it was clothing or threads etc they would be easily identified. Beyond that it would be almost impossible for someone to stitch these fibers into their skin the way they are so intertwined.

You have to rule out that its all psychological as well because their is physical evidence and symptoms. A family of 5 can not just suddenly all become mentally I'll at the same time as well.

The only explanation left is that it is real.

I have a question also. These doctors who have determined that it is psychological . What is their explanation for the fibres then?

• Like 1

I just watched the Unexplained Files' episode about Morgellons and thought about writing something about it on UM, and, lo and behold, just as I was about to click on this sub-forum, I notice Morgellons was already the top discussion topic.

I really think more should be done to investigate this. The crucial thing, in my view, is the analysis of the fibres. These fibres, if they are truly strange when examined under a microscope, are the only thing which can really set this apart from being merely a psychological disorder. But here has not been enough investigation of them. What are they made of? It's not enough to say "the don't match any known fibres in the database". What are their constituent elements?

Edited by Exorcist
  • Like 1

I just watched the Unexplained Files' episode about Morgellons and thought about writing something about it on UM, and, lo and behold, just as I was about to click on this sub-forum, I notice Morgellons was already the top discussion topic.

I really think more should be done to investigate this. The crucial thing, in my view, is the analysis of the fibres. These fibres, if they are truly strange when examined under a microscope, are the only thing which can really set this apart from being merely a psychological disorder. But here has not been enough investigation of them. What are they made of? It's not enough to say "the don't match any known fibres in the database". What are their constituent elements?

My best guess from reading the reports on this thread and the video material posted that it's caused by either:

1) GMO's

2) Nano particles in products such as sun screen and cosmetics.

I know I'm repeating myself but there have been several new users since the thread began so I would just like to reiterate this:

The disease seems mostly to be affecting people in the US. Here they have almost totally unregulated GM food industry. Take a look at this from today:

http://rt.com/usa/washington-no-gmo-labeling-282/

Also it seems to be affecting the female population more than male. Could that be because they use cosmetics and sunscreen a lot more?

http://www.morgellonsmedicalcenter.com/cdc-silica.html

I can not share the studies. I've seen at least 2 in videos were the researchers determined the disease is real. I don't know if they were written in an article or not but I'm sure you could certainly find the videos if you looked.

The facts are this.

The fibers are real. They have been photographed and tested. Tests show indestructible qualities of the fibre which can not be traced to any clothing.

Care to explain that one? I've heard you talk about how its probably common fibres from clothing. Why completely ignore evidence that suggests otherwise?

I've heard you say its all in their head. If that's the case how does it infect entire families? And why is there physical evidence of fibres? Please explain.

So basically as I see it you have to rule out self mutilation as the fibres can have strange properties and can not be identified. If it was clothing or threads etc they would be easily identified. Beyond that it would be almost impossible for someone to stitch these fibers into their skin the way they are so intertwined.

You have to rule out that its all psychological as well because their is physical evidence and symptoms. A family of 5 can not just suddenly all become mentally I'll at the same time as well.

I have a question also. These doctors who have determined that it is psychological . What is their explanation for the fibres then?

That's exactly what I'm talking about. But it's not a new diasease, as Sterologist keeps repeating. Which other diasease shares this trait?

A waste of time because the conclusion did not match your pre-decided bias. If the fibre was a 'no hit' then what was it?

Try putting yourself in the position of someone suffering if you can.

Like someone already stated, it could be a contaminated man made or natural fiber. For example a cleaning cloth fiber with some mixture of 2 cleaning products and also the substance it was cleaning then left in the sun which may have then made it something not in any known database. The fact that all the other fibers were of a known type pretty much shows that they are just external fibers getting stuck to sores and embedded in scabs etc.

With such scant and ambiguous evidence why are you so adamant that this one specimen 'proves' the existence of the disease, it's like you have already made your mind up.

• Like 1

You have not watched the video's and listened to the people suffering. That's all that can be said. The scientists on the clips confirm it's unidentifiable.

So from seeing some very blurry images of fibers you are able to intrinsically know that a scientist (I passed GCSE level chemistry and biology so I'm a scientist too I guess) is 100% correct, that he is almost god like in his scientific research, that his experiments are so amazing that we should all sit here holding our breath in anticipation of a paper he will release one day that will shatter what we know about diseases? He has never ever made a mistake in any work he has ever done? He has exhausted every known possible experiment to find a fiber that exists nowhere else in the known universe except from ONE persons sore who self-diagnosed Morgellons 'disease'? That he is currently investing vast amounts of time and resources in to devising new types of experimentation to work out what exactly he has there. Also, I guess he works constantly in a hermetically sealed environment so that would rule out any sort of cross contamination right?

I think you must have the same God given gift as him to know that you are correct and that there is literally no doubt in your mind that one unknown fiber is all the proof anyone should need that the disease exists. I'm sorry to have even dared question any of the opinions given from anyone who says they suffer from it. Including apparently a woman that bathes in bleach, someone who said tiny wasps attacked them and injected something or other that created the disease etc.

I think there is more evidence against the disease existing rather then for it. Please keep linking any information though because I am open minded enough to keep reading reports and research that may make me change my position.

_EDIT_

In fact to the OP, can you link me the following information please if you have it at hand:-

Name and public contact details of the scientists and where they work.

A list of all the qualifications of each scientist and doctor involved.

A list of all the tests and experiments that were done to determine what the fibers were and who was involved in those tests.

A list of who took each sample.

A list of tests that are yet to be carried out.

How many fiber samples have been sent and by whom and to who, and how many different samples from each person. ? (For all I know it could have been 3 people sending dozens of examples)

The results of every test.

The reaction of each 'patient' when they were given the results, like did they except it was a known fiber or did they deny it and send further samples.

A list of all the symptoms of each 'victim' to see if there is any difference in they way they are effected.

The contact details of the lady Doctor that believes Morgellons disease exists. Is she a doctor of medicine for example a G.P?

A list of 'cures' that the sufferers have tried and what the results were.

That would be the absolute minimum information I would need to try and start to search for the truth.

Edited by bulveye
  • Like 1

_Just an update_

I found a site with 'fibers' and skin condition pictures that people claiming to have Morgellons disease have collected. Looking through a few pages there appears to be a lot of variation. There are some pictures describing mold or fungus, and some with arrows drawn on to point out eyes and antenna, there are pictures of things that look like plants such as moss. I think there is a whole host of different conditions all just getting mixed up under one label.

http://www.morgellons-research.org/morgellons/morgellons-gmo1.htm

Wow a lot of sarcasm and closed mindedness here..

I live on the other side of the world, and I have heard of morgellons disease, but I have seen and read about it, there are numerous cases around the world, this is not just impacting one family in the US. The first case that I heard of was years ago, and it was a woman in south America, it affected only her not her family. And I watch a video of a doctor trying to figure out how wires {yes metallic wires} were growing out of her body. They tried to cut them, but without success.

These can be fibrous or metallic wires.

I think some of you should calm down and stop behaving like adolescents, if you are not willing to have an open mind about things, why bother replying at all?

This is supposed to be an "unexplained mysteries" thread. Is this not where people bring to the table interesting odd and weird information?

Wait a minute, you're telling me that some woman had metallic wires growing out of her skin and these wires could not be cut? I call bull**** on that, please link the video. This is the 1st time I've heard metallic wires mentioned with regards to this alleged disease.

And yes this site is called Unexplained Mysteries, but that does not mean people will blindly believe anything they are told, in fact a lot of regulars here are going to ask a lot of questions and want to see a lot of evidence before they are willing to believe something like this. So far with regards to this thread there is a huge mish-mash of what some people are calling proof where in reality it should be presented as evidence. And so far the only 'unexplained' thing to do with it is one fiber they could not identify. Apparently everything else sent for testing has been identified as fibers that have come from an external source.

• Like 1

The fibers are almost always matched up to known sources such as cotton. A very few times, maybe one time, the fibers were not identified. That simply means that the fiber was not identified. Doesn't mean it is exotic or interesting or unusual. Maybe the machine was not working properly. Maybe it means that there were contaminants that made a definitive identification impossible. It's like seeing a light in the sky and saying not sure what it is and then jumping tothe conclusion that it is an alien craft.

Shows like the unexplained files are really mockumentaries that are fueled by people that are gullible. The ancient alien shows and the america unearthed shows and the big foot shows and all of that are based on people that really can't think.

You don't sound like one of those people. You ask some important questions. At the end you ask "What are their constituent elements?" That's a great question. Turns out that is a simple question to ask. There are many techniques that can identify the elements in a material. You should be wondering why the propnents of everything from GMO to she-nano-gins haven't wondered why the elements have not been determined. Are the fibers organic, metallic, or something else?

• Like 1

That's exactly what I'm talking about. But it's not a new diasease, as Sterologist keeps repeating. Which other diasease shares this trait?

The fibers are real. Fibers often contaminate woulds. We are in a world of fibers from manmade to natural fibers. just because a wound has a contaminant in it doe snot mean that there is anything happening other than sticky zones get things stuck in them.

_Just an update_

I found a site with 'fibers' and skin condition pictures that people claiming to have Morgellons disease have collected. Looking through a few pages there appears to be a lot of variation. There are some pictures describing mold or fungus, and some with arrows drawn on to point out eyes and antenna, there are pictures of things that look like plants such as moss. I think there is a whole host of different conditions all just getting mixed up under one label.

http://www.morgellon...ellons-gmo1.htm

Love the images. They are pretty good images considering the difficulty in photographing them. The commentary though is childish. Strawberry like? A mouse like head?

I think that the people that wrote that website also have LIED about the magnification. Before I hear some rather brainless defense of that website please consider how you are going to defend that claim. How are you going to show that the vaues are as claimed? I absolutely know you can't.

• Like 1

The facts are this.

You really should take a look and find the studies or watch those videos again and determine where the studies are.

You claim that the fibers are real. No doubt they are fibers, but the fibers are not due to the disease. They appear to be external contaminants found in sores. Lots of people have debris in their sores. Studies I have posted show that the fibers are cotton, and nylon, and rayon, and other well known fibers. They have been traced to clothing and other sources.

You do claim that these are "indestructible" and "can not be traced to any clothing." Care to provide evidence for that? So far we simply have you stating that to be the case. The studies I posted state that is not the case.

You stated that "I've heard you say its all in their head." That's not true is it? What I have stated is that it is mainly testimonials and self diagnoses. That is quite different isn't it?

You say "The only explanation left is that it is real." That is a laughable statement. You need to think a bit and realize how ridiculous it is to make that statement. If I claimed that a UFO landed in my yard and that a tree grew right where it landed, then should I claim that the only explanation possible for the real tree is aliens?

You state "You have to rule out that its all psychological as well because their is physical evidence and symptoms. A family of 5 can not just suddenly all become mentally I'll at the same time as well." Sorry, you are doing this backwards. You need to assume that there is no morgellons and then prove it exists rather than this approach which assume morgellons exists unless all other possibilities are excluded. If you read the 2 independent studies I posted, then you will learn why morgellons is not real.

When you ask "What is their explanation for the fibres then?" you are telling everyone that you have not read any of the studies I posted. If you had you'd know the answer. I do read the articles others post. You should too.

• Like 1

Large scale studies show that morgellons is not a new disease. Small studies agree with that as well. There are a few researchers that are still trying to prove their case that this is real. One of the papers proponents of morgellons have posted attempts to define a set of criteria that is morgellons.

People ask how delusional parasitosis can occur in families. It does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

A significant minority of DP cases occur in groups of two, three, or more individuals in close proximity, even families, known by the French terms folie à deux, folie à trois, and folie à famille.[14] Delusional parasitosis, with symptoms that have "extraordinary similarities" to Morgellons, has been described in the medical literature for over 75 years.[19] Dr. Noah Craft, a dermatologist at the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA, has seen a handful of Morgellons patients and biopsied their skin lesions, but found only normal skin and inflammation, as one would find in a bump that has been picked at.[11]

I'm not surprised at all by that. Most morgellons sufferers are women. The mother thinks she has a disease. SHe thinks here kids have the disease. She tells herself and her kids they have a disease. This self diagnosis is perpetuated by the close interactions of the family.

Here is a blog entry with references to studies that morgellons believers need to read.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/05/18/still-more-evidence-that-morgellons-dise/

Here is ana analysis of the Savely Stricker paper.

http://whitecoatunderground.com/2010/05/13/bad-science-done-badly-its-bad/

Raphael Stricker is a disgraced hematologist who after losing his career to data manipulation took up the chronic Lyme disease banner. He is part of ILADS, which has been demanding that actual experts shut up and get out of the way so they can continue their evidence-free treatment of supposed chronic Lyme disease. Savely has written earlier crappy articles about morgellons. She is a nurse practitioner who “treats” people with “chronic Lyme disease” and morgellons.

So one person faked data and the other treats people for a disease which does not appear to be a new disease.

And here might be a deal breaker on this issue.

Fascinating. In 2008 there were 74 cases of Lyme disease reported in the entire state of California, and yet somehow, one nurse practitioner in San Francisco managed to find find 64 cases in a brief period of time. Remarkable.

There are also sites which might be humor sites

http://howicuredmorgellons.com/myforum/cottonandbuyingclo/

I got infected by a feather boa I touched while I was cleaning out my own attic in my house. I think it was from China.
A couple days ago I 'officially' gave up and asked for a miracle.
This is my dad's house and ican't so all the things I need to create kootie free environment so I just have to figure out a way to make my body strong enough to fight them off.
Almost all the dollar stores have products infected with these fibers and I instantly itch walking down the aisles.
On Monday I did not spend a lot of time,but checked out all the cotton socks in all the areas of the store.Good news nothing was moving.

The indestructible claim and the FBI claim appear to be unpublished anecdotes from Wymore in Oklahoma. Everything traces back to an unpublished statement by him. In other words, there is zero evidence for this claim. That has not stopped the internet copy and paste fanatics from distributing the claim everywhere. What you can find online are jokes about what you could make out of these fibers: Superman suits, military armor, space suits, cars, etc.

• Like 1

I heard about this on cost to cost am.a guy has a cup filled with these little worms or what ever they are.

Most docs say its fake but its not

I heard about this on cost to cost am.a guy has a cup filled with these little worms or what ever they are.

Most docs say its fake but its not

You mean Coast to Coast, the dry humor comedy show where wackos get to state the latest wacko ideas.

Morgellons is not a distinct disease, i.e. a new disease, as some people would like to claim.

• Like 1

You mean Coast to Coast, the dry humor comedy show where wackos get to state the latest wacko ideas.

Morgellons is not a distinct disease, i.e. a new disease, as some people would like to claim.

Show me a disease where people grow indestructable fibres; that and only that will back up your hypothesis.