Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The People's Voice - The Facts Of Life

david icke is right

Stereologist: "So you are willing to allow this person to lie to you in the name of passion?

Lipton lies about his background and research. He lies about the implications. He lies about the work of others?

You think that is worthy of a thumbs up?"

David Icke is Right: "oh yeah for sure."

Well, that does it for me. DIiR, in my opinion, is a paid spammer from David Icke's websites. He's recruiting to another forum. Occam's razor and all that.

It's pretty obvious that DIiR is of the same ilk as Icke himself. I find Icke to be an ignorant fool that preys on gullible. Icke is a parasite attacking the wallets of the weak. There are other parasitic scum like Icke.

• Like 1

It's pretty obvious that DIiR is of the same ilk as Icke himself. I find Icke to be an ignorant fool that preys on gullible. Icke is a parasite attacking the wallets of the weak. There are other parasitic scum like Icke.

Pmsl, He was told that he would be on a world stage 25 years ago. Wembley arena with 5 thousand people listening isn't bad. I reckon wembley stadium in 4 years.

The system is the weak parasitic virus that attacks the vulnerable greedy people. People love their greed and their EGOS. If their is life in the universe they would love to come to planet earth but can't afford to stay long as they have no money for the parking. :passifier:

Icke is a fool spouting foolishness. So he spouts to an audience of fools. Doesn't make his inane stories any less inane.

:su

• 3 months later...

Being this thread is titled The Peoples Voice , I thought posting this here would be appropriate. You see, I have always read and heard of Bill Ayres but I have not ever heard him speak about his experiences . Listening to him . He doesn't sound like the monster he is described as in the past.

I'm not at all saying that everything he did was justified .But , has anyone ever considered what motivated him to become that activist in such a radical extreme as he once was? I'm not even certain if the Weather Underground was as horrible a monster as they were portrayed to be either . Was it not the news media that publicized them as monsters or what ? Again , I absolutely do not support violence whatsoever , not at all.

Since this past MLK day ,a day I never really gave attention to, for some reason or another . I've heard just about everyone talking about the man , MLK that is . People of all races, and in listening to them I have realized that in marching there is power , there is power in marching. The internet is powerful too . I wonder if a sort of internet march is possible ? Like if people would tweet , tumbler and utilize their Facebook's repeatedly posting the same chant in union of what we need justice wise for as long as it takes to be heard.Just a thought .

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOmU4vTim-A[/media]

Edited by Reann

Maybe an internet march would work Reann, if there was some impact behind that kinda thing. We need to use physical measures too, like strikes and boycotts and the like. When people know you can take action if you want, they'll lend ear more easily. I've no doubt those in charge can block off such unpleasantries if they know those are of no consequence to them, but if they have a reason to worry... you need to give them one. Otherwise it's just them telling you what to do and you do it.