Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Gun Law Push

Kowalski

The reason you have a second amendment, is because a million years ago when the amendments were completed, you carried your gun around with you everywhere. Im pretty sure we are in the 21st century... well I am, i know some people are still suck in other generations. Shame really.

I beleive in most of the amendments, but I also think it holds americans back too.... Times change... times change.

Im lucky i wasnt brought up in such a psychotic... OH i mean patrioatic country.

Cheers.

Yeah, we definitely don't need folks carrying guns to defend themselves in the 21st century.

Hey, I hear there's this cool mall in Nairobi. Want to go?

• Like 2

we don't have braindead registry, but we do nave nibc fbi database, if nibc says you brain dead no one will sell you a gun. just like they say no to felons now, we don't need another registry that does same thing. now bigger question is who is against brain-dead registry?? not nra

And that shows who has a gun?

Or are you making it up on the fly?

And that shows who has a gun?

Or are you making it up on the fly?

lol, you are slower that i though, it shows who bought a gun, and that means they have a gun

Yeah, we definitely don't need folks carrying guns to defend themselves in the 21st century.

Hey, I hear there's this cool mall in Nairobi. Want to go?

And you think that lots of people with guns would have made a difference, like the terrorist actually wear a uniform that seez terrorist so they can be shot at? Or they maybe are wearing black hats and the civilian white hats?

With lots of armed civilians there would be more than 50 dead right now, most shot by armed civilians and by cops. Because there is no way to tell who the good guys and who the bad guys are unless one party wears uniforms.

• Like 3

lol, you are slower that i though, it shows who bought a gun, and that means they have a gun

Right. That shows who has bought a gun from a dealer, importer or manufacturer or in a state that requires a gun purchasing permit. It does not show who has bought a gun at a flea market, got it as wedding present or from a private person, as possible in 38 states. (Only in 12 you need actually a permit to buy a gun from private parties and a background check, the rest are a free-for all as long as you don't go to a federal licensed dealer/manufacturer/importer).

And we had this a dozen times by now, time you learned it.

neither will your registry.

a got hundreds of dollars a month saying we don't need new registry, cuz guns used in crimes are 99% illegal, and wont be in it anyway, now how much of your money say we need the registry??

neither will your registry.

a got hundreds of dollars a month saying we don't need new registry, cuz guns used in crimes are 99% illegal, and wont be in it anyway, now how much of your money say we need the registry??

And you are trying to tell me that the illegal guns come out of thin air?

I have 100 dollars that say that they are bought in a vast majority from normal citizens in one of those 38 states by people willing to sell them to anybody as long as they make enough money on it. And we have no way of stopping that.

• Like 1

at this point logic is simple, all new laws and regulations didn't help 1 bit. and i will do everything in my power to not let anymore useless legislations, restrictions, and registry's take place. your ideas are proven useless, i will not let you experiment anymore.

you seem to not get concept of money=politics, my money work at nra ila, where does your 100 work????

Edited by aztek

To know who has a brain damage and a gun first you need a registry of brain damaged and second a registry of who has a gun, now who is against the second?

You don't have to know who has a gun, just have to insure that people that have "brain damage" do not have guns. So you check the "brain damaged" folks to insure that they don't have guns. No reason to bother non-"brain damaged" folks.

• Like 2

You don't have to know who has a gun, just have to insure that people that have "brain damage" do not have guns. So you check the "brain damaged" folks to insure that they don't have guns. No reason to bother non-"brain damaged" folks.

That works in 12 states, not in the other 38 because nobody checks anymore if the gun is bought at a flea market (to not to say gun show). And in those 12 states non-brain damage folks are already bothered.

The only way to dry out the black market is to be able to trace a gun to his last legit owner, and that owners must tell authorities that he/she sold the gun.

lol, well it ain't happening. get over it. you will never dry out black market by restriction, entire world history tells you that, the only way to dry it out is to eliminate need for it. and prohibition, and absence of big tobacco black market, should tell you something. yet you stock in you proven wrong delusions.

Edited by aztek

lol, well it ain't happening. get over it.

cause the NRA won't allow it, we know.

• Like 1

You two need to get in the ring.

Why? I love it to bring him to admit that where he said I was lying I was actually being pretty factual. Like with his last statement :devil:

When is everyone going to realize you can't argue with a Google Expert. Anything you say questionmark will hit to Google search and will become an "expert" in 5 minutes at any matter.

When is everyone going to realize you can't argue with a Google Expert. Anything you say questionmark will hit to Google search and will become an "expert" in 5 minutes at any matter.

I don't need google, my memory always was good. I just have to hear it once.

I was unaware that the information of experts was obtained spontaneously, as opposed to through research. Guess you learn something new everyday..

• Like 1

I was unaware that the information of experts was obtained spontaneously, as opposed to through research. Guess you learn something new everyday..

If you mean me: I take offense at the adjective "expert" I never was, never will be. I am a generalist, meaning I know enough of most everything to know when somebody is talking BS, but not enough to be an authority.

• Like 1

If you mean me: I take offense at the adjective "expert" I never was, never will be. I am a generalist, meaning I know enough of most everything to know when somebody is talking BS, but not enough to be an authority.

Haha, no, I didn't mean you. I was referring to CrysiiSx Googe expert comment.

Q, you talk most b.s on this board, that is a proven fact that i personally proved with facts many times.

Right, we know, we know.

These gun control nuts want the U.S. to be like Australia, where you can't even pick up a copy of Mortal Kombat because their government decides what you can and cannot see on a television set.

• Like 1