Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am I going crazy?

Herobrine123

I watched Silent House, but I got bored because I was waiting for friends. I was right about to do Bloody Mary when they came. So, us being demon hunters, we used ouija boards and all of that stuff. then we played truth or dare. My friend Jonah went over the top when he dared Lila and Anna to do Bloody Mary. So, they went into the bathroom with candles. We closed the door. Lila and Anna were inside. I turned off the light. Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary. They said. I turned on the light, just as Jonah locked them in. They screamed and Jonah turned off the light, laughing. But he stopped when something red oozed from the bottom of the door. He slowly opened it. Anna was sitting on the toilet, sobbing, with a big gash in her arm. The candles were still lit, but, in the bathtub, was beheaded Lila. Although Jonah and Anna slept over that night, they never did again. We discussed it as Anna dressed her wound, and I reached for my book, one of the Goosebumps books. My hand felt something sharp. I screamed in pain. there was a knife there instead of my book. We searched for it. We had no choice but to look in the bathroom after searching for an hour. So, we opened the door. Blood was scattered everywhere, and Lila was hanging by her neck on a rope. I peered into the bathtub. The pages were torn everywhere. So, we went back to bed. The lights began to flicker. We held each other, sobbing. We screamed bloody murderer when we heard the sound of plates smashing downstairs. Jonah ran down to check it out. We woke up the next morning, but Jonah wasn't there. We walked into the kitchen. Jonah was lying on the floor, plates smashed around him. Anna let out a gasp - and fell to the floor, a knife in her back. It was definitely thrown - it was at that kind of angle. I screamed and ran out of the house. Breathing hard, I looked into the living room window. the three of them were staring at me with black eyes, and one other person.

Bloody Mary.

This is obviously a made up story, so can it be moved to the correct section.

Thanks.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

Yeah... post this in the writers section. Good basis for a scary tale, try working it in to a full story, adding conversations and such.

Yep I think you are going crazy.

:D

You can't lock a bathroom door or operate the bathroom light from OUTSIDE the bathroom.

• Like 2

You can't lock a bathroom door or operate the bathroom light from OUTSIDE the bathroom.

In every single home I have had/lived in I could.

Never turned off the light while your gf was in the shower and sneaked to scare her?

:D

Could you also lock it from the outside? I can see old homes having switches on the outside of the room, I suppose, but I would feel really uncomfortable using the facilities if I couldn't lock for privacy. :blush:

I've got a story involving a whole bunch of Bloody Marys. It ends with a meeting between me in a shopping trolley and a bemused cop.

• Like 1

The OP also posted this on another thread - Yes, it is the best time to find ghosts, but its a really bad idea. A few of my friends went out for ghost hunting on Halloween, but they went missing. They were found in a sewer like Carmen Winstead with a broken neck and their face ripped off. So, unless you want to lose your face, don't go ghost hunting on Halloween, or in October at all, for a matter of fact.

And has supposedly met Zozo the Demon at least ten times.

So I'm guessing that the poster is, let's say, truthfully challenged.

• Like 4

The OP also posted this on another thread - Yes, it is the best time to find ghosts, but its a really bad idea. A few of my friends went out for ghost hunting on Halloween, but they went missing. They were found in a sewer like Carmen Winstead with a broken neck and their face ripped off. So, unless you want to lose your face, don't go ghost hunting on Halloween, or in October at all, for a matter of fact.

And has supposedly met Zozo the Demon at least ten times.

So I'm guessing that the poster is, let's say, truthfully challenged.

Heh, didn't even realize the OP was the same person that posted that in the Halloween thread. One might think the OP wouldn't have friends anymore with the way they get killed off by ghosts!

• Like 2

Heh, didn't even realize the OP was the same person that posted that in the Halloween thread. One might think the OP wouldn't have friends anymore with the way they get killed off by ghosts!

I think the dead friends have now turned into ghosts and are killing off the other ghosts who were killed off before as they were the friends before the last lot of friends were friends then killed.

I hope you are following me.

captcha.gif

• Like 3

now now to be fair.. the OP didnt say that ghosts killed his friend in the sewer... just that he was killed while hunting for ghosts

• Like 1

The Writers and Artist's Hangout is the best place to post a fictional piece but only if it's properly labelled as fiction, posting something like this in the Ghosts, Hauntings & The Paranormal section without labeling it as fiction isn't likely to go down too well.

Closed.

• Like 2