Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need help immediately with voodoo!

Logical Thought

Hello UM'ers let's make this quick. I need help from someone experienced in voodoo (hoodoo) and or witchcraft. Someone is bothering me. Please understand I am a reasonably intelligent individual and tend to use logic and reasoning to solve all of life's problems. However, what I am experiencing now something beyond that. I am not having emotional problems or bad luck, what I am experiencing is PHYSICAL and it is not a medical problem because I have been checked by doctors. The reason I believe it is voodoo (or whatever) is because I got into a dispute with some people in my neighborhood a few years ago and we have been feuding since. After experiencing the physical effects of it I found out that these people practice some form of voodoo or something along those lines. Later still, I received the same information from relatives of the people who are using it against me, they even described the symptoms I was feeling without me telling them. I played it off like I didn't know what they were talking about, but I knew something was wrong. This has been going on for almost three years, and it had calmed down for a while after I found a way to bother them back by playing offensive music across the airwaves with my wifi. They eavesdrop on local radio signals and my wi-fi interferes with it. I later found out from the relatives of the people that I mentioned earlier that this was part of the reason they started bothering me to begin with. I know this is a lot to swallow for anyone who doesn't believe in this kind of stuff, so if you are a non-believer or have made up your mind that this stuff isn't be real, please avoid this conversation. I need real help in this matter from people who know that this stuff is real. Please respond immediately! THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR HOAX.

Um, wow, that's quite the statement. It might be helpful if you gave more details on just what you think the hexing or cursing is. You say something physical, but what exactly is going on?

• Like 2

Asking for someone who is "experienced" in voodoo is a clear indication that you believe in it yourself.

Personally I do not think blaring your music out to your neighbours is going to help matters and from what I understand it is this reason your neighbours started to "bother you", basically you were bothering them.

Can you explain the "bad luck" part and how it is physical?

As you are posting on a forum, no doubt you will get people who tell you voodoo is not real and its in the mind, the reason they do this is not to make fun of you , but to try and help you, sometimes not hearing what you want to hear in terms of clarifying your belief, does not mean that the other person is wrong , you must be prepared to listen to ALL angles if you really want help.

• Like 2

What is their purpose behind this so-called eavesdropping on local radio signals? Are they listening to private stuff?

• Like 1

I would recommend praying to Jesus. There is no demon big enough that Jesus can't step on. He is the only one who can truly help you. I know it because my aunt who was on her death bed dying of cancer, is making a recovery the doctors themselves didn't expect. We've been praying very much for her and we believe it is making the difference.

• Like 1

Sorry I took so long to reply I left for a while to let the replies to my post add up. No freetoroam, it's not bad luck, I thought I mentioned that in the OP. It's physical. Also, I visit this sight a lot, and I'm familiar with the different types of people who post here. I won't take it personal or think anyone is making fun of me if they don't believe or if they suggest alternative help. Ever After, I did pray to Jesus and I never believed in voodoo or whatever until this started happening. I do seem to be having bad luck in my life lately, however, I do not give credit to voodoo for that. As far as I'm concerned that's just life and It will get better in the future. I need help with the immediate problem which is the physical things they are doing to me however they are doing it. Child of Bast, I don't know their exact reasoning for eavesdropping, I assume because they are nosy. And yes they can hear private signals such as cell phone and wi fi. The reason I'm being shy about the details of what they are doing is because the exact nature of what they are doing is embarrassing. Anyway, I would really appreciate any help from anyone knowledgeable in these matters. And thanks for the replies everyone.

Sorry I took so long to reply I left for a while to let the replies to my post add up. No freetoroam, it's not bad luck, I thought I mentioned that in the OP. It's physical. Also, I visit this sight a lot, and I'm familiar with the different types of people who post here. I won't take it personal or think anyone is making fun of me if they don't believe or if they suggest alternative help. Ever After, I did pray to Jesus and I never believed in voodoo or whatever until this started happening. I do seem to be having bad luck in my life lately, however, I do not give credit to voodoo for that. As far as I'm concerned that's just life and It will get better in the future. I need help with the immediate problem which is the physical things they are doing to me however they are doing it. Child of Bast, I don't know their exact reasoning for eavesdropping, I assume because they are nosy. And yes they can hear private signals such as cell phone and wi fi. The reason I'm being shy about the details of what they are doing is because the exact nature of what they are doing is embarrassing. Anyway, I would really appreciate any help from anyone knowledgeable in these matters. And thanks for the replies everyone.

Can you give any indication of the sort of physical things?

May I suggest with a bit more info on the events which have happened, that you take note from all angles of opinions as I do not think someone in "voodoo" would be the right person, this would just encourage your belief in it. Unless you are happy to believe, but this can become dangerous when dealing with the unknown and being taken in by its said called powers.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Well, if you won't disclose information... There are probably hundreds of things you could do. Spells, procedures, objects, all pertaining to protection, clearing or cleansing, unhexing, uncrossing, mirroring, deflection, repelling,reflection, binding, letting go, attitude changing... Calling on various deities or on your self, nature, other critters that are not deities. Quite often in this lore it seems that the nature of the curse can make a difference in the nature of the cure. Can't really say how well all of them work, but do the wrong ones and it can have no effect to making matters worse- that is according to some of the lore at least.

Perhaps as has been suggested you look at avenues other than paranormal ones. And you could always try to sit down with these folks and come to an agreement.

• Like 1

Can you give any indication of the sort of physical things?

May I suggest with a bit more info on the events which have happened, that you take note from all angles of opinions as I do not think someone in "voodoo" would be the right person, this would just encourage your belief in it. Unless you are happy to believe, but this can become dangerous when dealing with the unknown and being taken in by its said called powers.

I never believed in any of this stuff prior to these events, and I'm still not sure I completely believe in it now. I just don't know any thing else that would allow them to physically poke me from a distance. I've been searching the internet for years and I haven't seen or heard of any electronic devices that could cause these effects. The only thing I've ever heard of that can do things like this is voodoo and witchcraft or whatever it is. Also, throughout my life, I have met various people who claimed they upset certain individuals who practice vo']odoo and witchraft. The symptoms they claimed to experience afterwards are identical to mine. That is part of the reason I eventually came to the conclusion that the source of my problem could be the same.

Well, if you won't disclose information... There are probably hundreds of things you could do. Spells, procedures, objects, all pertaining to protection, clearing or cleansing, unhexing, uncrossing, mirroring, deflection, repelling,reflection, binding, letting go, attitude changing... Calling on various deities or on your self, nature, other critters that are not deities. Quite often in this lore it seems that the nature of the curse can make a difference in the nature of the cure. Can't really say how well all of them work, but do the wrong ones and it can have no effect to making matters worse- that is according to some of the lore at least.

Perhaps as has been suggested you look at avenues other than paranormal ones. And you could always try to sit down with these folks and come to an agreement.

What information did you want me to disclose? And I would like to come to an agreement with them, but at this point, I don't think that is likely because ever since they started bothering me we have been going back and forth being offensive to one another. We are not friends. The only way I found out who was doing this against me is because their daughter and son are friends with my cousin. We see each other in passing and one day they mentioned it to me. They don't like me either, the only reason they told me was because they wanted me to know it was them so they could gloat about it. Prior to this, I didn't know what was wrong with me. But she described the effects that i should be feeling, without me telling her what I was feeling. I played it off like I didn't know what she was talking about to deny them any satisfaction. The only way she could have that info is if she knew the person doing it and how they are doing it.

Voodoo is a type of shamanism, If you want to go the way of traditional shamanism. The first thing you are going to want to do is stop projecting negative thoughts their way. peace must start with you. I suggest makeing an offering to them like a care package. Some local gift certificates to restaurants or something of that nature. Make it sincere. The next thing you might want to do is search the surroundings of your house. If they are really performing negative ceremonies in your disfavor, they will need an anchor. Somewhere close to you. It will be under a rock, and landscaping peice, your dormat. It may be a small rope with knots tied in it, a small bag with various items, or something else.. You will know it when you see it.

Graciously return this item with your care package. But take a picture and post it here first.

The next thing you want to so is to smudge your house.

Now, really the best way to not be harmed by these things is to realize it only has the power that you give it. But obviously you are giving this scenario power, so if you can't break that thought process you should follow my advice, talk to some of the wiccans around here. It can be difficult to find people that are the real deal though on your own. The primary tell is if they ask for mony or not.

Good luck

;)

• Like 2

I really don't see how him sitting down and disclosing personal info on a forum is going to help him other than making everyone that's being nosey feel better, while offering nothing back. He is asking for specific discussion with people with specific knowledge. If you dont have it, why should you know what's going on ?

To the OP -

I'm not versed in voodoo / magic but i have a understanding energetically how tools are used with consciousness/awareness on the unconscious mind / level. All i can tell you is that once you are aware of the source of who and what it is, then the knowing of 'whatever' it is they are doing, is all you need to bring an end to it. Yes people are right to be on the cautious side and tell you that going along with it will only result in psyching yourself out, but, that only happens because of fear, and fear of the unknown and not knowing what to do.

Whether people believe in voodoo or not is absolutely irrelevant, understanding how intention and direction works is relevant. Understanding that you can unconsciously be tricked or manipulated into agreeing to 'contracts' or something is relevant. Once this understanding sinks in, you can take your power back by using your own intention and direction of will/ thought and energy to undo and cancel all the agreements or 'scenarios' that are manifesting. This is the difference between people who use their intention and direction to manifest things and people who don't, the world is split into 2 types, those who are self aware and those who are not but go along unconsciously in life. Whether you believe in this or not doesn't make the slightest difference, the moment you resign yourself from all things you would never give permission to consciously, you begin to practice the art of self awareness and become more aware of not unconsciously giving your power away to others or their agendas. It becomes harder if not impossible for scumbaggery to will you into accepting something unconsciously or not to your highest good, if you are mentally and consciously in the place of self awareness.

Now if people want to call this art voodoo or magik or something else i don't mind, but everything said there is the basics behind any sort of art. In other circles it is just simply the art of self awareness and direction of intention/thought. The art is down in all the little things, which all add up to what is eventually projected/manifested.

Your options are simple, you find a voodoo or similar practitioner and ask for a clearing or in their terms something to be done to break the binds/spell. What you don't do is put a hex/spell back on them, your aim is to neutralise this and move on.

Or, and do both that and look up on the internet on how to cancel unconsciousness agreements - this search here brings up some ideas

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=how+to+cancle+void+unconsciosu+agreements+and+contracts&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=Aq1AUuivEom24ASl3ICABw#q=how+to+cancel+unconscious+agreements+and+contracts&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB%3Aofficial

A very simple one is to get a piece of plain white paper, write down the scenarios you believe to be manifesting because of this voodoo, you don't have to tell us what it is, the less attention and energy attached to what is manifesting is better for you and worse for them. Then take a red pen and make a large cross through the page over what you have written and write in capitals VOID across the cross. Then write on the other side of the paper, "I declare my full right and self sovereign power to cancel and void every single agreement and contract made between (your name) and (there name) now, across all realities and timelines. I declare all binds and cording permanently severed and never to be connected again"

Add anything else to your thing if you want. Then fold the paper in half rip it, as this physically creates the severance, and burn the paper completely.

ETD - white crane makes some good suggestions there too. You could add into the contract breaker on the back of the paper, something about severing the links to all anchors unseen or seen.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 2

I really don't see how him sitting down and disclosing personal info on a forum is going to help him other than making everyone that's being nosey feel better, while offering nothing back. He is asking for specific discussion with people with specific knowledge. If you dont have it, why should you know what's going on ?

I think you have completely misunderstood what is being asked. He says what he is experiencing is PHYSICAL, we asked him to give us some idea on what they were and the question was completely relevant.

How could you say someone asking that question is being nosey and it would make them feel better to know? Thats an absolutely ridiculous comment to make.

As for specific knowledge, we are talking about something which to some, is not real, but very much are down to numerous other things, and magic is not one of them, hence why we ask questions, to try and find out what it is really about and what is really going on.

So are you basically saying that unless we are believers and a practicing voodoo doctor, we should not be discussing this?

White crane and Blue offer good suggestions. I asked for more information because what I know of it has to do with sympathy- like whatever the symptoms are, doing something along the same vein to help negate it. Or general things like letting go, but that kind of only really seems to have any effect if you are truly willing to let go and want them to as well, causing no harm- and if you have an idea on just what the tie is in the first place.

Maybe knowing a bit more for sure if it is indeed voodoo or witchcraft can be helpful. They can be very different practices. I don't really know diddly about voodoo, and those practices may be vastly different than anything I can comment on.

I don't think it's being nosey to ask what the nature of the problem is. Anyone that says, hey, I got a problem is going to be asked what the nature of the problem is. If someone is looking for specific kinds of help, how is one supposed to know if they have that knowledge or not without knowing what the problem is?

I think you have completely misunderstood what is being asked. He says what he is experiencing is PHYSICAL, we asked him to give us some idea on what they were and the question was completely relevant.

How could you say someone asking that question is being nosey and it would make them feel better to know? Thats an absolutely ridiculous comment to make.

As for specific knowledge, we are talking about something which to some, is not real, but very much are down to numerous other things, and magic is not one of them, hence why we ask questions, to try and find out what it is really about and what is really going on.

So are you basically saying that unless we are believers and a practicing voodoo doctor, we should not be discussing this?

I'm not misunderstanding anything. I just don't need to put someone through 20 questions or hoops for whatever reason, when the OP makes it painfully clear he was not wanting to disclose personal details. He even said he was shy of giving them because it was embarrassing. Believe it or not but there is no requirement that anyone should disclose anything here just because they are asked to. In a case like this i think it's better to not have the person focused or fixed on what they believe is being done to them, and that is simply me just expressing that opinion.

• Like 1

To the OP -

I'm not versed in voodoo / magic but i have a understanding energetically how tools are used with consciousness/awareness on the unconscious mind / level. All i can tell you is that once you are aware of the source of who and what it is, then the knowing of 'whatever' it is they are doing, is all you need to bring an end to it. Yes people are right to be on the cautious side and tell you that going along with it will only result in psyching yourself out, but, that only happens because of fear, and fear of the unknown and not knowing what to do.

Whether people believe in voodoo or not is absolutely irrelevant, understanding how intention and direction works is relevant. Understanding that you can unconsciously be tricked or manipulated into agreeing to 'contracts' or something is relevant. Once this understanding sinks in, you can take your power back by using your own intention and direction of will/ thought and energy to undo and cancel all the agreements or 'scenarios' that are manifesting. This is the difference between people who use their intention and direction to manifest things and people who don't, the world is split into 2 types, those who are self aware and those who are not but go along unconsciously in life. Whether you believe in this or not doesn't make the slightest difference, the moment you resign yourself from all things you would never give permission to consciously, you begin to practice the art of self awareness and become more aware of not unconsciously giving your power away to others or their agendas. It becomes harder if not impossible for scumbaggery to will you into accepting something unconsciously or not to your highest good, if you are mentally and consciously in the place of self awareness.

Now if people want to call this art voodoo or magik or something else i don't mind, but everything said there is the basics behind any sort of art. In other circles it is just simply the art of self awareness and direction of intention/thought. The art is down in all the little things, which all add up to what is eventually projected/manifested.

Your options are simple, you find a voodoo or similar practitioner and ask for a clearing or in their terms something to be done to break the binds/spell. What you don't do is put a hex/spell back on them, your aim is to neutralise this and move on.

Or, and do both that and look up on the internet on how to cancel unconsciousness agreements - this search here brings up some ideas

https://www.google.c...:en-GB:official

A very simple one is to get a piece of plain white paper, write down the scenarios you believe to be manifesting because of this voodoo, you don't have to tell us what it is, the less attention and energy attached to what is manifesting is better for you and worse for them. Then take a red pen and make a large cross through the page over what you have written and write in capitals VOID across the cross. Then write on the other side of the paper, "I declare my full right and self sovereign power to cancel and void every single agreement and contract made between (your name) and (there name) now, across all realities and timelines. I declare all binds and cording permanently severed and never to be connected again"

Add anything else to your thing if you want. Then fold the paper in half rip it, as this physically creates the severance, and burn the paper completely.

ETD - white crane makes some good suggestions there too. You could add into the contract breaker on the back of the paper, something about severing the links to all anchors unseen or seen.

Wow thanks for your input, this is the type of information I was hoping for when I posted. The only reason I keep calling it voodoo is because there are many names for dark magic, voodoo is a popular one so I figured people would immediately have a general idea what I was talking about. Also i've come to understand that "magic" is neither dark nor light, it all depends on who is using it, or so i've been told. Thank you for the information, I will look at that link you provided and try that exercise you suggested. Also how do I do that paper ritual you suggested if I don't know their name? I tried to find out their name but I can't, I don't know them very well and I obviously can't just ask them their name. I've asked around but the few people I know around here also don't know their first name. I do know the last names, however, of some of the people involved.

Voodoo is a type of shamanism, If you want to go the way of traditional shamanism. The first thing you are going to want to do is stop projecting negative thoughts their way. peace must start with you. I suggest makeing an offering to them like a care package. Some local gift certificates to restaurants or something of that nature. Make it sincere. The next thing you might want to do is search the surroundings of your house. If they are really performing negative ceremonies in your disfavor, they will need an anchor. Somewhere close to you. It will be under a rock, and landscaping peice, your dormat. It may be a small rope with knots tied in it, a small bag with various items, or something else.. You will know it when you see it.

Graciously return this item with your care package. But take a picture and post it here first.

The next thing you want to so is to smudge your house.

Now, really the best way to not be harmed by these things is to realize it only has the power that you give it. But obviously you are giving this scenario power, so if you can't break that thought process you should follow my advice, talk to some of the wiccans around here. It can be difficult to find people that are the real deal though on your own. The primary tell is if they ask for mony or not.

Good luck

;)

Thank you for taking time to provide some hopefully useful advice. I will try to find some Wiccan's but I don't know how to go about it. It's kind of a weird topic to bring up with strangers.

White crane and Blue offer good suggestions. I asked for more information because what I know of it has to do with sympathy- like whatever the symptoms are, doing something along the same vein to help negate it. Or general things like letting go, but that kind of only really seems to have any effect if you are truly willing to let go and want them to as well, causing no harm- and if you have an idea on just what the tie is in the first place.

Maybe knowing a bit more for sure if it is indeed voodoo or witchcraft can be helpful. They can be very different practices. I don't really know diddly about voodoo, and those practices may be vastly different than anything I can comment on.

I don't think it's being nosey to ask what the nature of the problem is. Anyone that says, hey, I got a problem is going to be asked what the nature of the problem is. If someone is looking for specific kinds of help, how is one supposed to know if they have that knowledge or not without knowing what the problem is?

Basically, they are physically poking me somehow and it is uncomfortable.

I'm not misunderstanding anything. I just don't need to put someone through 20 questions or hoops for whatever reason, when the OP makes it painfully clear he was not wanting to disclose personal details. He even said he was shy of giving them because it was embarrassing. Believe it or not but there is no requirement that anyone should disclose anything here just because they are asked to. In a case like this i think it's better to not have the person focused or fixed on what they believe is being done to them, and that is simply me just expressing that opinion.

He was not placed under the spotlight, we just wanted a bit more info on what was being done to him. I understood he felt embarrassed to say what happened. As a skeptic I take this 2 ways, he genuinely is embarrassed or he does not say because he can`t back it up. But he does not have to go into specific details, just a small description, ie: head aches, cramps etc.

Without any information on what has been done to him by the voodoo worshipers he had a dispute with years earlier, then how can anyone really help him, unless you make it all up. You can not possibly surmise and then give an accurate answer.

• Like 1

I will look at that link you provided and try that exercise you suggested. Also how do I do that paper ritual you suggested if I don't know their name? I tried to find out their name but I can't, I don't know them very well and I obviously can't just ask them their name. I've asked around but the few people I know around here also don't know their first name. I do know the last names, however, of some of the people involved.

If you can't name them, then assign a label to them that represents them as the source. You put "the family or person i am aware of who is interfering with me presently or put the dates of when it roughly started to the present day and draw a line under it."- your mind and higher-self knows who it is, this is about bringing it from the unconscious into the conscious, like a little exercise for your mind to help all layers of you have something tangible or more concrete to work with.

And putting things down in writing is one of the most powerful things you can do for yourself or in dealing with any being be it a business person, medical person, professional or unknown being.

• Like 1

Basically, they are physically poking me somehow and it is uncomfortable.

Not quite sure what to make of that then. I've heard of things like feeling like you have a tummy full of rusty nails when you eat or head tied in knots, breathing problems, nightmares... Knew a gal that felt like she was being punched, but she did a letting go thing rather than a sympathy thing.

And if you don't know the full names of the folks for doing a letting go, if you have any pictures of them that can be helpful. I'm not trying to suggest you go take pics of them, that would be weird. But say if you have an annual block party or something along those lines, pics might be available.

^this

He was not placed under the spotlight, we just wanted a bit more info on what was being done to him. I understood he felt embarrassed to say what happened. As a skeptic I take this 2 ways, he genuinely is embarrassed or he does not say because he can`t back it up. But he does not have to go into specific details, just a small description, ie: head aches, cramps etc.

Without any information on what has been done to him by the voodoo worshipers he had a dispute with years earlier, then how can anyone really help him, unless you make it all up. You can not possibly surmise and then give an accurate answer.

His first post presented adequate information, enough for those who would know how to help or steer him in the right direction. The info is there for those who know what to do with it. Sometimes it's not about needing to know everything. You know what i see all to often on this forum, people being questioned to the depths, and then ridiculed by those who either can't empathise or work within the confounds of the persons experience / reality . It has nothing, zilch, zero to do with being a skeptic or a believer, there is such a thing as being beyond these 2 camps, and being able to talk to someone simply in their terms and language and helping them find what they need.

• Like 1

Hello UM'ers let's make this quick. I need help from someone experienced in voodoo (hoodoo) and or witchcraft. Someone is bothering me. Please understand I am a reasonably intelligent individual and tend to use logic and reasoning to solve all of life's problems. However, what I am experiencing now something beyond that. I am not having emotional problems or bad luck, what I am experiencing is PHYSICAL and it is not a medical problem because I have been checked by doctors. The reason I believe it is voodoo (or whatever) is because I got into a dispute with some people in my neighborhood a few years ago and we have been feuding since. After experiencing the physical effects of it I found out that these people practice some form of voodoo or something along those lines. Later still, I received the same information from relatives of the people who are using it against me, they even described the symptoms I was feeling without me telling them. I played it off like I didn't know what they were talking about, but I knew something was wrong. This has been going on for almost three years, and it had calmed down for a while after I found a way to bother them back by playing offensive music across the airwaves with my wifi. They eavesdrop on local radio signals and my wi-fi interferes with it. I later found out from the relatives of the people that I mentioned earlier that this was part of the reason they started bothering me to begin with. I know this is a lot to swallow for anyone who doesn't believe in this kind of stuff, so if you are a non-believer or have made up your mind that this stuff isn't be real, please avoid this conversation. I need real help in this matter from people who know that this stuff is real. Please respond immediately! THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR HOAX.

Um, you never said what kind of help you needed. A shoulder to cry on, a voodoo doctor for hire, what?

Thank you for taking time to provide some hopefully useful advice. I will try to find some Wiccan's but I don't know how to go about it. It's kind of a weird topic to bring up with strangers.

If you have an old town in your town, there will probably be a new age shop. Most likely one will be working there. Or just get online and find a local shamanic society. Honestly BLu3s advice on metaphysics is about the best you will find. Certain kinds of people have experience with things that many others don't ;)