Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Agenda 21 & Fema Camps 2013- Depopulation

david icke is right

usual sequence: see a thread that looks as if it might be interesting and/or amusing, see that the Op is simply a viedo off youtube, wander off and find something else to look at ... :innocent:

• Like 8

usual sequence: see a thread that looks as if it might be interesting and/or amusing, see that the Op is simply a viedo off youtube, wander off and find something else to look at ... :innocent:

Go on click on it. :su

Good luck waking up and realizing money doesn't exist..

Now you're getting it. :nw:

Where, exactly?

You think they're advertising where...

I've heard on one's in Texas, Georgia and Louisiana. I actually know someone who filmed the ones in Louisiana.

The rest is heresay .

There are unused ones in NJ that were built allegedly for hurricane Sandy victims, but they didn't allow anyone to move in.

• Like 1

Care to give us a summary of the video for those that might not be able to watch it?

I guess not. That would be too much, like, work.

• Like 1

Yeah, personally i'm at work and don't want to watch stuff here.

and secondly, I'm just not clicking things posted by this guy given what history has shown me of him.

You think they're advertising where...

I've heard on one's in Texas, Georgia and Louisiana. I actually know someone who filmed the ones in Louisiana.

The rest is heresay .

There are unused ones in NJ that were built allegedly for hurricane Sandy victims, but they didn't allow anyone to move in.

People have been saying that there are for at least the last ten years. GW Bush was going to incarcerate everyone in FEM Camps under the guise of a "national emergency"; he never got round to it; Barack O was going to as soon as he came to power; he didn't ; he was going to as soon as he was re-elected; he still hasn't. Why does the new world Order never seem to actually get round to doing it?

• Like 5

It seems to be the usual conservative "any concern about the environment/population growth etc is a Satanic Illuminati plot to Incarcerate Everyone in Secret prison Camps and/or reduce the population (of America and only America, it seems) by 80% or whatever wild figure they make up off the top of their heads.

So are the conservatives trying to deny that the world is vastly overpopulated? Or doesn't it matter to them? And they're not bothered about pollution and so on? Or doesn't, again, it matter to them?

Look at the venom that that conservative at 4:08 spits out the words "sustainable future" and "United Nations" with such contempt.

* Prize comment from the first page: "Kill yourself then if you think you are a cancer . You bought the whole agenda 21 hook, line and sinker . You are a dumb **** and , yes , maybe you should kill yourself if you are that stupid . You and the rest who eat GMO food will be gone from the earth , good riddance".

Oh wait, this one's even better "Your U.S. government can now legally kill Christians for the “crime” of worshipping Jesus Christ! A diabolic deception has been perpetrated on the American people by their OWN leaders, Senators and Congressmen, who have sold their soul to the devil."

• Like 1

"A UN invasion"? that Australian woman at 6:30 says. Well, yes, the UN is such a diabolically ruthless force for oppression, isn't it. Look at all those poor little countries that have been ruthlessly suppressed and freely elected leaders deposed by the ruthless UN Stormtroopers.

(notice that they never seem to say who these people are or what these events are that they're speaking at).

• Like 1

Been a while since I saw FEMA mentioned in a thread title. Just thought I'd mention that I greatly enjoyed playing Deus Ex and FEMA was an effective antagonist in that game.

• Like 1

Everything you need to know about Agenda 21:

http://www.metabunk....population.363/

FEMA Camps:

http://www.metabunk....-in-alaska.343/

And while we're at it, how about FEMA Coffins (this one is actually my favorite):

http://www.metabunk....ave-liners.904/

From that first one.. MISSOULA, MT – In a move that would have made Joseph Stalin jealous, the City Council of Missoula, Montana on Monday approved the use of local tax dollars to an organization out of state known as ICLEI (International Council on Local Environmental Initiatives).

is there an equivalent of Godwin's Law for completely irrelevant mentions of Uncle Joe?

Everything you need to know about Agenda 21:

http://www.metabunk....population.363/

FEMA Camps:

http://www.metabunk....-in-alaska.343/

And while we're at it, how about FEMA Coffins (this one is actually my favorite):

http://www.metabunk....ave-liners.904/

Hehe, the FEMA coffin one always kind of made me scratch my head. If the government was really going to kill us off in enough mass to require so many coffins.. Why would they waste the time and effort on coffins? I would have to imagine mass pit burial would be the way to go. Mass cremation would probably be even better since that leaves pretty much zero remains behind that could possibly be uncovered at a later date.

• Like 3

Hehe, the FEMA coffin one always kind of made me scratch my head. If the government was really going to kill us off in enough mass to require so many coffins.. Why would they waste the time and effort on coffins? I would have to imagine mass pit burial would be the way to go. Mass cremation would probably be even better since that leaves pretty much zero remains behind that could possibly be uncovered at a later date.

They want to give everyone a decent burial. They're not totally barbaric, you know.

:unsure2:

• Like 1

They want to give everyone a decent burial. They're not totally barbaric, you know.

:unsure2:

No their not, we humans are the ones that are gonna kill each other. They always get us to do their dirty work.

The logic the logic - it makes my brain twitch to think of the twisted logic :w00t:

Br Cornelius

• 2 months later...

Over the past few months, I have been attempting to do as much research on the FEMA camps, and the theory that the American public will soon be incarcerated within them.

One thing that has become evident over these months is the fact that our own government is allowing more and more of these theories to reach mainstream media (i.e. various television shows like Doomsday Preppers; and so on.) My theory is that our government is allowing more and more hype to get behind a Marshal Law take-over; then they continue to do nothing.

The longer our government does nothing while these theories run rampant, people begin to question the validity behind these theories. Thus, eventually enough people let their guard down assuming that nothing will ever happen (because it hasn't up to this point) which is when the takeover goes into affect.

It's just a thought. Our own government might be desensitizing us to this theory just long enough where we let our guard down.

• Like 1