Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Erasing memories may no longer be the stuff

david icke is right

http://news.ninemsn....e-found-in-mice

Scientists at Massachusetts Institute of Technology say they have discovered a gene in mice, known as Tet1, which can overwrite old memories with new ones.

As part of their study, scientists compared the behaviour of mice that had their Tet1 gene "knocked out," to those who had not.

replace with humans and ditto they have the human race by the knackers. human race the greatest lab experiment. But science is good.

Edited by Still Waters
Reduced amount of copied text

Researchers believe the discovery could be used to help treat those suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder or other painful experiences.

How is this a conspiracy topic? It's clearly science.

We've also had something similar posted already -

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=252353

Edited by Still Waters
  • Like 1

How is this a conspiracy topic? It's clearly science.

We've also had something similar posted already -

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=252353

Because it all fits in to the same agenda of mass population kill off or control. Part of the conspiracy.

Edited by david icke is right

Because it all fits in to the same agenda of mass population kill off or control. Part of the conspiracy.

Sorry but that's like saying every one who owns a gun plans to commit murder.

Sorry but that's like saying every one who owns a gun plans to commit murder.

No it doesn't.

Guns don't kill the human robot kills. Science don't kill until the evil controllers pay the scientist's lots's of money for their gadgets that kill. Silly comparison. If this is to be used it will only be used for evil not for erasing memories of the failures in life. Mind you we need them failures in life to be able to learn from them so this really is not needed at all.

No it doesn't.

Sure it is, you're making up a scenario that this technology *will* lead to some plan to control people.
Guns don't kill the human robot kills. Science don't kill until the evil controllers pay the scientist's lots's of money for their gadgets that kill. Silly comparison. If this is to be used it will only be used for evil not for erasing memories of the failures in life. Mind you we need them failures in life to be able to learn from them so this really is not needed at all.

Now can you read what I wrote? I never said guns kill people.

I agree that it doesn't seem to fall in the conspiracy section, but there is also research showing the role of adrenaline in imprinting memories into the human psyche. The adrenaline present, the more deeply imprinted the memory of any given event.

And the role of beta-blocker type drugs in providing therapy aimed at getting rid of bad memories. 60 Minutes covered it years ago.

Sure it is, you're making up a scenario that this technology *will* lead to some plan to control people.

How are you so sure it wont? it's a high probability in my mind.

Now can you read what I wrote? I never said guns kill people.

My point is a gun cab used for good or evil same as this technology.

I just found out the plans to kill off people called 'agenda 21' *ZZZZZZAAAAAPPPP* It's ok where do I work? reminds me of 'men in black' with the memory wiper flashy thingy thing.

Edited by david icke is right