Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Saudi Arabia and Russia at WAR?

misty55

Saudis Threaten Russia With Olympic Terrorist Attacks Unless It Abandons Syria Support

Saudi intelligence has issued a tacit threat to have terrorist attacks carried out in Russia at the Winter Olympics in February 2014, should the state continue to support the Assad regime in Syria.

The threat was revealed in leaked transcripts of a closed-door meeting three weeks ago between Russia’s Vladimir Putin and Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan.

Details of secret talks between Putin, Saudi prince leaked; Intel head admits to controlling Chechen jihadists in Syria

Edited by misty55
  • Like 1

‘MOL Comfort sank due to yet unclear reasons, sailing from Singapore to Jeddah Saudi Arabia and after that to North Europe, leaving behind hundreds of drifting containers and a huge aftershock hitting liner sector and all of the maritime industry.

Even the scale of the consequences is hard, impossible, to estimate, not to mention consequences themselves. This is the 1st case in liner sector, when modern ocean-going liner container vessel (built in Japan!) sank in the ocean after breaking in 2 parts, like a poorly built and managed bulk carrier or over aged coaster. Nothing like this ever occurred, and no one believed it was possible, even theoretically. It just could not happen, but still, here it is.’

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2013/06/22/ship-carrying-weapons-for-syrian-rebels-splits-in-half-and-sinks/

1011830_10201292828580075_603910371_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWe9SvwEfRY

Two killed in suicide attack in Russia's Caucasus

Two officials were killed and more than 10 people were wounded when a suicide bomber detonated a car bomb on Monday in the volatile Russian Caucasus region of Dagestan, investigators and police said.

A Lada car was driven near a police station in the Dagestani village of Khuchni early Monday morning and was detonated as it came to a sudden halt, regional police said in a statement.

"A suicide bomber was in the car," the statement said.

An employee of the federal migration service and a policeman died while more than 10 people received injuries, Moscow-based investigators said.

Nine parked cars and a building housing the police station were damaged.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/23/two-killed-in-suicide-attack-in-russia-caucasus/

This is just 400 miles from the olympic site.

Gov dis-info troll detected....

You need to spend less time on the internet.

Actually it wouldn't altogether surprise me, seeing that one of Saudi's major exports, besides oil, seems to be terrorists. ...

• Like 2

Actually it wouldn't altogether surprise me, seeing that one of Saudi's major exports, besides oil, seems to be terrorists. ...

Good point.

The biggest red flag for me is that this ship sinking has received ZERO covergae in the media.

Why has this not been reported in the news?

We all know the media always loves to report on any big ship sinking (or plane crashing), and with the spectacular images of this ship going down you would think it would make a good story. But why this been ignored?

Two killed in suicide attack in Russia's Caucasus

This is just 400 miles from the olympic site.

And what has the internal security issues in Dagestan got to do with Sochi? These terrorist attacks in Dagestan have been happening regulary and for some time, and are nothing to do with Syria or this total nonsense about a war with the Saudis.

Do you not think that if the Saudis made terrorist attacks on Russian soil, essentially waging war, that their cities would soon be smoking ruins? Would America want WWIII because the Saudis launched war on Russia? is it for one second feasable that the Saudis would even dare to threaten Russia with military force, terrorist or otherwise?

Edited by Kaa-Tzik
  • Like 1

And the Muslim Brotherhood are the closest thing to what you would call an "officially recognised terrorist organsitaion" and guess who is their closest ally, supporter and weapons supplier?

Even the scale of the consequences is hard, impossible, to estimate, not to mention consequences themselves. This is the 1st case in liner sector, when modern ocean-going liner container vessel (built in Japan!) sank in the ocean after breaking in 2 parts, like a poorly built and managed bulk carrier or over aged coaster. Nothing like this ever occurred, and no one believed it was possible, even theoretically. It just could not happen, but still, here it is.’

I believe a very similar thing was said about the Titanic. Look how that turned out. And, most everything, is theoretically possible. Just because the Japanese don't want to think they can make crap doesn't mean that they can't occasionally make crap.

She was built from a new type of steel that was supposed to be an improvement. There were four or five sister ships that were stopped for inspection and (I expect) to have extra bits of steel welded on in important places. The story wasn't hushed up exactly, but as it happened in the Indian ocean and I don't think there were any casualties, and no pollution to speak of, it didn't attract the ghouls of the press who prefer things, as we all know, where lots of people have been killed.

• Like 1

Well, some "Titanic" news from Dagestan. That there was a terrorist attack in that region the other day has been used as some "scare" about the Olympics at Sochi. Well, breathe easier because yesterday major Dagestani Islamist terrorist Tahir Suleymanor was "liquidated" along with one of his henchmen, Magomed Dadaev. And in another part of Dagestan yesterday more of these scum were liquidated. And sort of related in a way, it is announced today that being a Cossack will be formalised in that there will be a register of Cossacks from the beginning of military service age and with no upper age limit. The reasons are that there are too many pretend Cossacks, and that Cossacks will now be officially part of the Army reserve. Cossacks have been acting in a semi self appointed role as an reserve army and even as police in some areas, Rostov on Don in particular, for twenty years. The reason I mention this is that Sochi is in the Kuban, the Krasnodar region, and is almost a Cossack state with it's own part Ukranian dialect, as the Kuban Cossacks are descended from the famous Zaporozhian Cossacks, think Taras Bulba (Yul Brinner in an old film). They are not going to let terrorists launch an attack on Sochi, they won't let those animals get anywhere near.

Well it is known that Islam radicals were suicidal so Im not surprised at all. Im just sad for dead Arabs if they ever try to pull attack on Russia.

Big Bad Voodoo

Well it is known that Islam radicals were suicidal so Im not surprised at all. Im just sad for dead Arabs if they ever try to pull attack on Russia.

Big Bad Voodoo

I think there is some serious mischief making with this OP, and that the "information" comes from Fox News says a great deal, and none of it good. Russia's relations with Arabs are usually very good, though Saudi Arabia is rather a loose cannon because of the deep involvement with $. I know there is this argument that though most terrorists are Muslims, not all Muslims are terrorists, and this is true of course, there is a side, and often unspoken implication that all Arabs are terrorists. Seems most of the terrorists from the Middle East are Saudis and Yemenies, or have strong links to those countries. I like Arabs, and it is painful to see then all tarred with the same brush because of a few countries, one Saudi, a friend of America. I guess when it comes to $, then morality goes out the window. Why does America support the Saudis when they seem a threat greater than the suppossed one by Saddam's Iraq or Iran. Will the Middle East, and mostly Arabs, die for $ and the machinations surrounding $ and Israel.

Edited by Kaa-Tzik
  • Like 1