Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

man made or martian made runway on Mars

nothinglizx2

It isn't completed as far as the picture shows unless it goes into the ground. But this is really cool.

can you pls post the source link? As the image also has a disk right smack in the middle, AND drawn on red lines, Im inclined to think its not really there but an image artefact

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Hello? Source link pls!!!

• Like 1

It isn't completed as far as the picture shows unless it goes into the ground. But this is really cool.

What are we actually looking at? The arrows don't seem to be pointing to anything.

• Like 1

What are we actually looking at? The arrows don't seem to be pointing to anything.

HAHAHA!! Zoser owns himself again!! :w00t:

• Like 1

I'm waiting.

(Tell us all about the parallel KAZ II case if you would...............remember that?)

Edited by zoser

Yeah what are we looking at? There's a letter 'M' on the bottom of the pic, slightly to the right.

The runway looks like something lying on the image before it was taken. SOURCE THIS PIC!!

• Like 2

I'm waiting.

(Tell us all about the parallel KAZ II case if you would...............remember that?)

I'd be happy to.

You made a ridiculous claim that a Yacht (Kaz II) was witnessed as having a UFO follow it out to sea, and then stated that the location of the person viewing the UFO was more than 1400 kilometres away from the location of the Yacht, then you tried to say it made straight line from this location 1400 kilometres away to the Yacht whilst somehow detouring inland.

You well illustrated that you are completely clueless when it comes to Australian Geography. And proved your own claim impossible by it's own details. Amongst other things.

Such is woo woo UFOlogy. And this belongs in the thread where the Kaz II was discussed, and you lost your side of the debate.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 6

guys, i seriously think "THEY" remote-control my computer to hide evidence from me. Another undefinable cropped pic that shows nothing? can't be coincidence.....

Sorry I went to sleep and then meditated so, i missed most of your comments as they came, but im back now. There is no source link, this is from google earth pro, I took the picture myself, so i may be the first to discover it.

guys, i seriously think "THEY" remote-control my computer to hide evidence from me. Another undefinable cropped pic that shows nothing? can't be coincidence.....

idrankallthestarsgif.gif

• Like 2

Sorry I went to sleep and then meditated so, i missed most of your comments as they came, but im back now. There is no source link, this is from google earth pro, I took the picture myself, so i may be the first to discover it.

It does not look like it is actually on the surface, and if it is a runway, the engineers need to be shot. Have you used tools to estimate the length?

Edited by psyche101

I haven't used any other tools. Im not that fluent with Google Earth. I just thought it was necessary to get it out to the public first with it's latitude and longitude so others could see it before it get's blended into the scenery like so many other things.

I haven't used any other tools. Im not that fluent with Google Earth. I just thought it was necessary to get it out to the public first with it's latitude and longitude so others could see it before it get's blended into the scenery like so many other things.

That supposedly straight line is going over some pretty uneven terrain, it seems a real bad way to make a runway. It really looks like someone has stitched a photo together, or made some sort of defining mark, it does not look like a runway.

is the diagonal broken line the runway or the red arrow the runway?

I'll say man-made because alien ships take off and land vertically.

Source please...

hey he is being a pretty legitimate investigator here, why smack down?

That supposedly straight line is going over some pretty uneven terrain, it seems a real bad way to make a runway. It really looks like someone has stitched a photo together, or made some sort of defining mark, it does not look like a runway.

Dude I'm struggling to see anything besides a stitched line across the picture. I need to get my eyes checked!

• Like 1

Dude I'm struggling to see anything besides a stitched line across the picture. I need to get my eyes checked!

man, we should have a double appointment with that eye doc. I could see jack s**t on this photo...and i shure hope the OP is not referring to this stitched line or them arrows....

• Like 1

man, we should have a double appointment with that eye doc. I could see jack s**t on this photo...and i shure hope the OP is not referring to this stitched line or them arrows....

Prepare to be underwhelmed.

• Like 1

the pic seems to be real ..

It can be seen on google earth /mars coordinates.... 4°28'00.22"S 137°31'54.33"E

It is close to curiosity rover. Maybe it is some sort of measurement line draw by Nasa?

Edited by qxcontinuum

It is close to curiosity rover. Maybe it is some sort of measurement line draw by Nasa?

that, or the NASA guys' night shift was too long again.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/24/mars-rover-penis-draws-nasa_n_3148422.html

i think might have been the night cleaner from Nasa. He wanted to have some fun... ;)