Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Pyramid Found 130ft Under Sea Near Azores

Scott Creighton

How the hell did the Egyptians build that.

Hi Spartan

Still you didn't recognize 'any traces ' of 'lost paradise ' on the earth? What about those undecayed bodies of men , trees, around continent Antartica , siberia carbon-dated more than 30 thousand years.

What bodies? I've never heard of any bodies found in Antarctica that were not modern in origin....

Piri Reis map describe Antarctica as warm climate. Where did he got this ? Legacy of knowledge from Adam and Nuh, before this damn year ? Ice age ? Where humanity got paradise of higher civilization, knowledge and spirituality ? Before like Adam who forgot all, humanity forgot all and came back to primity, where was created by Allah ? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piri_Reis_map

This already smells worse than that underwater Millennium Falcon UFO. Wake me up when they find cut stones the size of cars.

Why do you sign every post when its written over your avatar?

Probably just to p*** you off.

Harte

• Like 1

I add to what others already wrote about bathymetric readings, that Azores sea is well famous for being extremely clear and the visibility can be as deep as 30 metres, depending on weather and season. In summer there are the best conditions, so to me it's very strange that such a huge building passed unseen for all this time, since one could dive only 10-20 meters and already see the structure.

This also says that unfortunately it's probably a hoax, since a visual check would be very easy to perform.

At least in the Baltic they had the excuse of the sea opacity and mud.

Piri Reis map describe Antarctica as warm climate. Where did he got this ? Legacy of knowledge from Adam and Nuh, before this damn year ? Ice age ? Where humanity got paradise of higher civilization, knowledge and spirituality ? Before like Adam who forgot all, humanity forgot all and came back to primity, where was created by Allah ? http://en.m.wikipedi...i/Piri_Reis_map

You didn't answer DieChecker's question: what bodies? I'm curious too

Piri Reis map describe Antarctica as warm climate. Where did he got this ? Legacy of knowledge from Adam and Nuh, before this damn year ? Ice age ? Where humanity got paradise of higher civilization, knowledge and spirituality ? Before like Adam who forgot all, humanity forgot all and came back to primity, where was created by Allah ? http://en.m.wikipedi...i/Piri_Reis_map

The Piri Reis map does not describe anything, There are false interpretations that the map shows Antarctica.

Suleiman,

Eating half baked bread is awlays harmful.

So is getting half baked knowledge.

Allha has given you a brain to use. Do not let it go rot.

Use it, think, analyze, arrive at conclusions.

and Not throw together a mish mash of half baked information with no links to each other whatsoever.

• Like 1

The Piri Reis map does not describe anything, There are false interpretations that the map shows Antarctica.

Actually, there are written descriptions of depicted lands all over that map.

The area that idiots claim is Antarctica is described as warm. Also, it's full of giant snakes.

Yep. Sounds like Antarctica to me.

Harte

• Like 3

I add to what others already wrote about bathymetric readings, that Azores sea is well famous for being extremely clear and the visibility can be as deep as 30 metres, depending on weather and season. In summer there are the best conditions, so to me it's very strange that such a huge building passed unseen for all this time, since one could dive only 10-20 meters and already see the structure.

This also says that unfortunately it's probably a hoax, since a visual check would be very easy to perform.

At least in the Baltic they had the excuse of the sea opacity and mud.

I somehow disagree with you.

First I think it is plausible that no one ever dove in that area.

Looking from the surface, I recon it would be impossible to recognize such a structure even assuming a 40m visibility.

Assuming a 20m dive and a 30m visibility, only the top 10m of the structure would be visible. For the first 10m the area of the base would be 56,78m² (7,53m side). I think it is plausible that one diver could look at such a thing and not spot it as big pyramid shape without previous knowledge - specially if the top is eroded.

Then again, with this knowledge now it would be relatively easy to send a diver to visually inspect the structure. If it's not a hoax - even if the structure proves to be natural - it is still an interesting discovery. I hope further research is made.

Edited by dvd22
  • Like 1

I hope this discovery actually comes out with good results. Would be a shame if it was something Nature made. It would be cool, yes, but not what I would be hoping for.

• Like 1

Despite Portugal's nominal neutrality, the Azores served as an important Allied base in WW2, especially for anti-submarine warfare. So is it really credible that a shallow sea mount or structure nearby wouldn't have been charted by ASW forces then or in the seventy years since then?

• Like 1

The area that idiots claim is Antarctica is described as warm. Also, it's full of giant snakes.

So it's Australia then?

• Like 2

Usually the story will die out, because it will turn out to be nothing special. I believe this is the first and last time will read about it.

agreed

pirireis1.gif

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2684&showentry=23172

Despite Portugal's nominal neutrality, the Azores served as an important Allied base in WW2, especially for anti-submarine warfare. So is it really credible that a shallow sea mount or structure nearby wouldn't have been charted by ASW forces then or in the seventy years since then?

Not exacly correct, Portugal was never "neutral", it had to do with protecting the colonial empire from either side, against the Axis mainly because there were reasons the government feared an invasion from Spain wich apparently Hitler did not allowed due to the fear the Azores would than been used as a base, and the Allies who the govenment thought if had they joined the Axis the Colonial Empire would have been dismantled, when Japan invaded East Timor, Portugal allowed the use of Azores by the Allies in return with helping returning East Timor territories.

Portugal did not join WW2 in the Pacific for a matter of months, as Japan did invade East-Timor and Portugal did declared war and was in preparations to send an expediction, but US Command convinced Pt to delay it for some months, mainly because the Portuguese weapons were incompatible with Allies ammunitions and other reasons, so when almost everything was almost ready the Atom bombs came and the war was over and Portugal ended not joining the Pacific War Theater on the Allies Side, on Europe it would have been highly unlikely without an invasion from Spain.

Edited by godnodog
  • Like 2

Not exacly correct, Portugal was never "neutral", it had to do with protecting the colonial empire from either side, against the Axis mainly because....

Thanks for the information. :tu:

Edited by PersonFromPorlock
  • Like 1

It evaporated into the the aether from which the pyramid was made.

Harte

• Like 1