Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Pyramid Found 130ft Under Sea Near Azores

Scott Creighton

Yesterday there was an update in this subject in the portuguese newspaper Expresso.

It turns out that the Portuguese Navy did made an investigation on the subject and released the results.

They also released a video with the site maps.

I translated the text so that everyone could read it, here it is:

Navy denies underwater pyramid in Azores

An opinion of the Hydrographic Institute does not confirm the existence of an underwater pyramid off the island of Terceira, supposedly discovered by a local sailor.

It is not possible to "confirm the existence of such a geometric figure with the shape and size disclosed, there is only a submarine elevation similar to others detected at Banco D. João de Castro", says an opinion of the Hydrographic Institute about the alleged underwater pyramid discovery in the Azores.

The pyramid shape construction, whose vertices would have the same north-south orientation of the Giza pyramids, would measure 60 meters in height and the base would be 100 meters deep. It was detected recently off the island of Terceira by a local sailor, Diocletian Silva, via a GPS with a with a low-resolution seabed mapping program.

The Regional Secretariat for Education, Science and Culture, decided to ask the Navy for help to unravel the mystery. The Hydrographic Institute (IH) then conducted an analysis of the existing depth data for the area, obtained from a hydrographic survey conducted in 2009 with high-definition equipment.

In the opinion now made public, the Hydrographic Institute states that "on bathymetric models generated is not visible any structure with the minimum depth of 40 meters and that in that position, depths of 540m are recorded."

The Hydrographic Office is the agency responsible for the production of the Portuguese Navy's hydrographic maps of the national territory, with the execution of the assignment bathymetric maritime areas under the sovereignty or jurisdiction for the maintenance and updating of nautical charts.

Original source: http://expresso.sapo...-acores=f834027

Video: https://www.dropbox..../IH_BDJC_V0.wmv

For better understanding of the video, "Ilha" means "Island", "Localização reportada" means "Reported location" and "Profundidade" means "Depth".

Edited by dvd22
  • Like 4

Yesterday there was an update in this subject in the portuguese newspaper Expresso.

It turns out that the Portuguese Navy did made an investigation on the subject and released the results.

They also released a video with the site maps.

I translated the text so that everyone could read it, here it is:

Original source: http://expresso.sapo...-acores=f834027

Video: https://www.dropbox..../IH_BDJC_V0.wmv

For better understanding of the video, "Ilha" means "Island", "Localização reportada" means "Reported location" and "Profundidade" means "Depth".

A-HA! Clear proof that the fix is in and the Illuminati are controlling the media as usual! :innocent:

I think they got dvd22 too. Scary stuff. Giant underwater pyramid here one day gone the next. How'd they do it? :blink:

I think they got dvd22 too. Scary stuff. Giant underwater pyramid here one day gone the next. How'd they do it? :blink:

Must have been a UFO!!! :whistle:

Except... you know... underwater.......

Just reporting, I'm not part of "the system" :tu: