Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Texas is hotbed for UFO sightings

UM-Bot

The Mutual UFO Network has revealed that Texas saw a large number of intriguing UFO cases last year.

A review board of scientists, chemists and engineers set up by MUFON to help investigate the most significant UFO reports has identified multiple Texas sightings within its 2012 top list. The find reflects the prevalence of reports from the state in general and cements Texas as one of the most significant UFO hotspots in the United States.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/255179/texas-is-hotbed-for-ufo-sightings

No its not, its the land down under. Thats a fact. because zoser said so, so there.

:lol:

Edited by seeder

They come for the BBQ. Just fire up the ol' grill and watch as some odd new neighbors stop by.

They are purrr..etty tight-lipped about their ships though.

NO rides for ribs.

We've tried.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Are people seeing the B-2 stealth bomber originating from Whiteman AFB? As the B-2 is fairly large and darkly colored, it might give the appearance of hovering. Or, perhaps a drone akin to the X47, that is also triangular in shape.

The entire SW is a hotbed.

Yes it is. I recall the ufo's that were widely seen by many people in the Stephensville, Tx. area of I think 2010 was it, that made many headlines.

• Like 1

The theory about the B-2 Bombers is a hard one to get behind ,due to Lots of the triangular sightings in the Counrty of texas are with no sound,and very slowly moving. I have personally watched the B-2 `s fly into Whitemen from about ten miles off the base . You can really hear these birds well ! And anything below 110 knts and they Fall outta the Sky ! Just saying !

• Like 1

Texas gets all the fun, they have oil, cattle, diverse scenery, cowboys, 10 climate regions, 14 soil regions, 11 distinct ecological regions, capital punishment and people who see UFO`s and more cowboys.

Texas gets all the fun, they have oil, cattle, diverse scenery, cowboys, 10 climate regions, 14 soil regions, 11 distinct ecological regions, capital punishment and people who see UFO`s and more cowboys.

Don't Forget the B.B.Q too Man,Its the Life blood of Texans ! IT is afterall why E.T always stops off in texas first when the enter out thick mucky Air !

Yee-Haw !

:innocent::alien::tu:

• Like 1

That's right. It's here:

http://www.qt.com.au...nsland/4793/#/0

Have you got anything a bit more recent and a bit more (lot more actually) convincing?smiley-happy120.gif

Have you got anything a bit more recent and a bit more (lot more actually) convincing?smiley-happy120.gif

Do a search for Queenland UFO's.

There's tonnes out there.

Perhaps you could explain the images? Venus perhaps?

:sleepy:

Do a search for Queenland UFO's.

There's tonnes out there.

Perhaps you could explain the images? Venus perhaps?

:sleepy:

A great many of them yes, heck, you did not even know Venus moved LOL.

The images are a multitude of things form mundane street lights through to failed launches. But no aliens in that lot anyway. Lets face it, I live here, if you were an alien would you come here? I am too big and scary.

Texas, like Australia's Outback is famous for Ghost lights isn't it? There are always reports of UFO's where earthlights are prevalent, that seems pretty straightforward?

Texas, like Australia's Outback is famous for Ghost lights isn't it? There are always reports of UFO's where earthlights are prevalent, that seems pretty straightforward?

But remember psyche101 THe Texas Ghost are Taller LoL ! :alien::tu:

• Like 1

A quick check tells me Texas hosts seven AFBs:

Brooks City-Base

Dyess AFB

Goodfellow AFB

Lackland AFB

Laughlin AFB

Randolph AFB

Sheppard AFB

More than any other US state? Could be a correlation there imo.

• Like 1

There is a lot of military aircraft going through where I am in Texas so I can see it being Stealth aircraft or drone testing. Not gonna lie it'd be nice if the government said something about tests of this sort, but meh doubt they would do that for many bias and un bias reasons.

A great many of them yes, heck, you did not even know Venus moved LOL.

Even you must know the difference between a planet moving barely discernible by the hour compared to a flying object by the minute or second.

For God's sake stop being so obtuse.

Edited by zoser

I always thought it was odd that so much of the UFO stuff seems to take place around Texas and New Mexico and those other mid/south states...

Do aliens hate snow or something? lol