Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thousands of Dinosaur Tracks Found

Still Waters

Researchers may have just scratched the surface of a major new dinosaur site nearly inside the Arctic Circle. This past summer, they discovered thousands of fossilized dinosaur footprints, large and small, along the rocky banks of Alaska's Yukon River.

http://www.livescien...aska-yukon.html

• Like 3

I've always tried to imagine what the arctic looked like, long ago, when it was apart of Pangea.

Then again, I also try to imagine what it would be like for colossal life like Dinosaurs to dominate Earth once again.

I can only hope we learn more about Earth's past, particularly Dinosaurs, within my lifetime.

Thanks for the article.

Edited by Hatake Kakashi
  • Like 2

I've always tried to imagine what the arctic looked like, long ago, when it was apart of Pangea.

Then again, I also try to imagine what it would be like for colossal life like Dinosaurs to dominate Earth once again.

I can only hope we learn more about Earth's past, particularly Dinosaurs, within my lifetime.

Thanks for the article.

I've also wondered if there were two giant land masses as India has be shown to have come from Antartica and slammed into Asia.

Yes this is very interesting. Perhaps we;ll learn a good bit more about the Dinos from this dicovery.

Well, Maine was once nestled up against Morocco, once upon a time when Pangea existed, if that helps.

Here are a couple of maps that might help: http://www.miaminewsday.com/national/8811-driving-from-maine-to-morocco-map-of-supercontinent-pangaea-with-political-boundaries-shows-america-nestled-up-against-north-africa.html

news-dino-print.jpg

av-57427.jpg?_r=0

Hmmm... I see a partial resemblance. Sorry, questionmark. :passifier:

What if it's just one dinosaur, and it's walking around in the same spot a bunch of times, because it thought: "Hey! 65 million years from now, human paleontologists will see these tracks and assume there were THOUSANDS! It'll be the prank of the Era!"

Just a thought.