Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted house spooks potential buyers

UM-Bot

A three-story French Baroque-style house in China is believed to have had its fair share of ghosts.

At first glance Chaonei No. 81 in central Beijing has all the hallmarks of an expensive and extravagant property, but inside the million dollar mansion it remains a shell of its former self.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/255245/haunted-house-spooks-potential-buyers

"The rights to Chaonei No. 81 were handed off to the Beijing Catholic Diocese in the late 1990s."

The church should go in there and exorcise the place to get rid of the ghosts. Get GHI to check the palce before and afterwards to see if it worked.

:yes::tu:

If there's a ghost in that house, then they need to see why her spirit couldn't pass on. It's torchure to leave her there...

I suggest an exorism. She needs to be able to pass on to eternal peace.

I absolutely love that style of building... I would buy it and fix it up and on Halloween I'd have a huge, scary party. :):devil:

• Like 1

I agree with Yuki, ghosts were people too, and I feel for them. I think there are quite a few ways that could be tried to help her. At least, the paranormal groups tend to investigate to see what's going on and see what they can do. It seems that way, from my perspective.

I wonder if there is something, a rule or law, that prevents Chinese real estate companies or towns that forbid informing perspective buyers of the possibility of a property being haunted. One such place here in the states, my husband and I were looking at years ago, I had a strange feeling, and was told that elderly lady who owned that place, was either in a nursing home now or had passed away. I asked if she passed away in the house, and the real estate agent wouldn't answer my question. Well, we didn't buy the place, not because I thought maybe it was haunted, but because the main foundation was at a horrendous crazy slant and you could really feel it. I thought I could see down into the living room, and it wasn't a sunken living room. Not only that, I was feeling sick to my stomach because of it, the real estate agent was feeling that too. I still wonder about that place, considering it is in the same town we live in now. And I think the place I live in now is haunted, but maybe by a cat. I think.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...