Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird mystery of the Colorado's stone

Ligia Cabus

yawn.gif

More doubt with regards to NIDS carrying out unbiased Ufology research.

NIDS continues to provide information or is it disinformation? to keep us off track, in my opinion

But again, no interest was shown by the NIDS folks".

I also do not trust NIDS (National Institute of Discovery Sciences)

http://ufodigest.com...ding-ranch-0929

Clearly not an agency that could be trusted to conduct research into this field.

Source therefore rejected on this basis.

Edited by zoser

More doubt with regards to NIDS carrying out unbiased Ufology research.

NIDS continues to provide information or is it disinformation? to keep us off track, in my opinion

But again, no interest was shown by the NIDS folks".

I also do not trust NIDS (National Institute of Discovery Sciences)

http://ufodigest.com...ding-ranch-0929

Clearly not an agency that could be trusted to conduct research into this field.

Source therefore rejected on this basis.

find me the 9 lab reports. Ive asked before a few times. If you cant, go away and stop posting. FIND ME LAB REPORTS!!

I swear, What is there to be debated?

Just like in a paranormal forum, if some one say it's an orb in a photo and some one else says no, it's dust from the flash and I can show how it's done with my own camera. It shows, Research, results and not paranormal but user error.

I offically say, Case Closed. Move a long please, no more arguments that it is alien.

Zoser, Seriously, You need to stop watching utter crap from the history channel.

See above BT.

Please continue to kid yourself as much as you like.

It's no good citing sources that are easily discredited. A little research into the past work of NIDS would have shown you that. The trouble is that you are prepared to believe anything as long as it fits your pre-bias.

You still have not proved the work of Lamb and Ellis to be erroneous.

Bob White recovered an ET artifact that some members of the scientific community have been trying to bury but unsuccessfully.

Over to you.

find me the 9 lab reports. Ive asked before a few times. If you cant, go away and stop posting. FIND ME LAB REPORTS!!

See above link for latest research.

See video for David Lamb and Chris Ellis's scientific analysis:

It's here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=255265entry4931578

See above link for latest research.

See video for David Lamb and Chris Ellis's scientific analysis:

It's here:

http://www.unexplain...5

remind me again of LAMB and ELLIS's credibility? :lol: And...find me the 9 reports

He'll be back. Just wait.

I'll make you a deal; if you can find some convincing evidence written by an unbiased source that proves Ellis and Lamb's work to be erroneous I will listen.

Anyone with the slightest knowledge of Ufology history can drive a bus through your previous posts. NIDS were clearly an organisation trying to survive by researching so called fringe subjects while remaining loyal to the biases of the larger skeptic community. In other words they were a debunking organisation. That's why their report on cattle mutilation steered away from ufology and tried to pin it on the black ops.

DYOR.

Edited by zoser

I'll make you a deal; if you can find some convincing evidence written by an unbiased source that proves Eliis and Lamb's work to be erroneous I will listen.

Anyone with the slightest knowledge of Ufology history can drive a bus through your previous posts. NIDS were clearly an organisation trying to survive by researching so called fringe subjects while remaining loyal to the biases of the larger skeptic community. In other words they were a debunking organisation. That's why their report on cattle mutilation steered away from ufology and tried to pin it on the black ops.

DYOR.

Its a product from a freaking metal shop. get over it - and find me THE NINE lab reports to prove otherwise.

Youre fast becoming the biggest joke here, you are aware of that right?

remind me again of LAMB and ELLIS's credibility? :lol: And...find me the 9 reports

Read it for yourself:

CONCLUSIONS FROM ALL FACTS COLLECTED TO DATE. November 2012

The object was formed in a molten state, wasn't formed, by standard casting, designed for some purpose, forced under extreme pressure from an unkown process, into a vacuum enviroment, outside of Earths atmosphere, into an extremely cold enviroment, collecting cosmic radiation during that time in space.

http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=testing&action=display&num=1354039205

Its a product from a freaking metal shop. get over it - and find me THE NINE lab reports to prove otherwise.

It doesn't wash seeder. The reasons are here:

http://www.unexplain...5

That's my adding up.

The scientists also say otherwise.

Edited by zoser

No, the wily aliens only made it to look that way. They are onto folks like you!!!

Whoops.

That's a little out of date. How do we know? NIDS closed down in 2004. Further more they were an organisation known to be biased towards UFO research.

Unlike your buddy Robert gibbons, white's partner and co-director of the museum of unexplained phenomena, just to name one. Or did you mean biased against?

See here:

http://www.bibliotec...a_alien_27d.htm

Apart from the above website a little searching will prove that this is true.

NIDS never was a reliable organisation for UFO research.

My post is much more up to date.

For latest research see this site:

http://ufoevidence.c...s.com/index.cgi

In particular this section:

http://ufoevidence.c...i?board=testing

Which says among other things:

The PIXE test was performed in Lexington Kentucky by Larry Cekander and Dixie Maynard

in march of this year.

Results

The tests performed on the entire object have verified

past testing done on samples from the object. The elemental composition identified by the test show again the object matches nothing manufactured on our planet.

Two new elements where identified, arsenic and bromine.

Yet another statement of the obvious masquerading as something extraordinary, given that if it is a grinding remnant or similar, then it was not manufactured but a waste byproduct of the manufacturing process. It also may come as news to your...authorities...that trace-elements are fairly common in metal alloys, particularly aluminum, either deliberately or through contamination:

http://www.keytometals.com/article55.htm

http://www.armi.com/News/Presentations/2003/Alcan%20Presentation.pdf

But surely your sources know this. Why, do you suppose, might they omit this fact?

So your article from NIDS is seriously called into question.

The findings of Chris Ellis and David White have still to be disproved.

Sorry to spoil the party.

If age and skepticism are the only arguments to be made against NIDS' report, that call's not very loud. And we all know fringe adherents never, ever go looking for second opinions til they get one that agrees with them.

Have no fear then, for the party remains as clear and unspoiled as the virgin tracts of grey matter being busily applied to the problem by the legions of believers.

• Like 1

So we have a known artifact of industrial manufacturing.

And yet Zoser can still claim with a straight face that the item is some kind of discharge from an interstellar spacecraft.

Even believers have to be able to claim BS at some point. Believers love to claim that while 95% of sightings are bogus, there is always that 5% that are unexplainable. But by believing and defending EVERYTHING, they quickly lose credibility.

Now wait a minute, I watched the videos, did you? The men that checked this object out aren't your everyday nuts like you're trying to imply. These are scientists, researchers, those who have done tests and experiments on this object. Hello...so may I ask what degrees, education, whatevas you have behind yourself, that I should believe what you're saying?

I guess you're another one who didn't even bother watching the video. Are you supposed to be another know-it-all concerning this object. Did you have a chance of analyzing this object? Hello....When you decide to put yourself out there on Youtube in living color, animation or whatevas...with some sort of proof about what you're saying, while posting some of your degrees while you're at it, I just might believe you. Otherwise, you're all waha and nothing else.

I guess you're another one who didn't even bother watching the video. Are you supposed to be another know-it-all concerning this object. Did you have a chance of analyzing this object? Hello....When you decide to put yourself out there on Youtube in living color, animation or whatevas...with some sort of proof about what you're saying, while posting some of your degrees while you're at it, I just might believe you. Otherwise, you're all waha and nothing else.

Believe what you want to. The facts are, no unearthly metals were found in the object, and... we have other items that while not identical, are extremely similar, and we know how they were created, ie from grinders. Simple. if you would rather think that ET dropped earthly metal in a form that we can recognise as something man discards in the manufacturing business, so be it.

Theres one born every minute :tu:

Edited by seeder

Now wait a minute, I watched the videos, did you? The men that checked this object out aren't your everyday nuts like you're trying to imply. These are scientists, researchers, those who have done tests and experiments on this object. Hello...so may I ask what degrees, education, whatevas you have behind yourself, that I should believe what you're saying?

They have none to compare with Chris Ellis and David Lamb.

On the documentary the organisations that investigated the object declined to make an official appearance and release official documentation. That's why Ellis and Lamb decided to break the silence and declare what they knew.

One might ask why they declined? That kind of thing only happens when there is information that they do not want in the public domain.

Cover ups, denial, bias.......thank God that two people came forward with the truth.

Never will the scientific community come forward and admit that we have ET material. All you will ever get is denial. The case of the SRI Lanka red rain proves that emphatically.

No great loss provided that the truth leaks out in some way. Fortunately in this case it did.

That's the truth of it.

• Like 1

They have none to compare with Chris Ellis and David Lamb.

On the documentary the organisations that investigated the object declined to make an official appearance and release official documentation. That's why Ellis and Lamb decided to break the silence and declare what they knew.

One might ask why they declined? That kind of thing only happens when there is information that they do not want in the public domain.

Cover ups, denial, bias.......thank God that two people came forward with the truth.

Never will the scientific community come forward and admit that we have ET material. All you will ever get is denial. The case of the SRI Lanka red rain proves that emphatically.

No great loss provided that the truth leaks out in some way. Fortunately in this case it did.

That's the truth of it.

Aaaaaaahhhhhh...there we go. They're not willing to commit and interpret so he's going to do it for them. Like this little tidbit here:

"The picture above shows the end cut at Los Alamos National Labs. Their final report calls it and Unknown Oject of Unknown origin 19 times."

Unknown means unknown, not extraterrestrial.

Edited by Oniomancer
  • Like 1

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed flamebait
  • Like 1

- post removed -

If you feel you have anything useful to add in support of zoser's position, then go right ahead. I don't expect it will be anything that hasn't already been covered, but you, unlike zoser, just might surprise me. I'm not going to hold my breath for it though.

• Like 1

- post removed -

Well I will declare what I honestly think about this case.

I give the skeptics a hard time I do realise and I make them work for their money because I believe that there are mysteries in the world and I don't like the attitude that says there is no such thing.

Now with this case we have two or three early attempts at analysis of the object. One at Los Alamos, and one performed by NIDS, both reaching the conclusion that the object is terrestrial and of mundane composition.

It's true that both analysis have been controversial. Exactly why the Los Alamos analysis was never fully accepted I cannot be sure, but it's true that NIDS have been cagey regarding any connection with Ufology and therefore may well be biased. That however is a little anecdotal and as a believer I have to take into account that both institutions reached a similar conclusion otherwise I too would be guilty of bias.

Then along comes Bill Birne and his team, and the scientists Ellis and Lamb who make some startling revelations and the whole case becomes re-ignited. That the organisations themselves refused to comment comes as little surprise and all we have is the testimony of those two men. A group of Ufologists more recently sponsor more tests and make even more claims that the object is ET in nature, but the case has already slipped out of the limelight as it were and risks becoming another UFO legend case.

So the truth has become clouded yet again in a major UFO case. Why is that? Why does it seem to happen that way? Well I can only think of one of two reasons.

1) Ellis and Lamb were paid to make up a story for the UFO Hunters documentary, and the recent tests are nothing but a money making scam.

2) There has been a deliberate campaign of deception and denial taking place to keep the information out of the public domain.

It's unlikely this long after the incident that anyone will now get to the truth notwithstanding further testing because the damage has already been done. Look at crop circles as an example. After Doug and Dave hit the tabloid press, Joe public lost interest and the cause was then taken up by the devotees. The wider community wanted no further part in it and the Government too were then able to walk away.

I feel that that point has been reached in this case. My suspicion is very much that it was an ET object. I believe that because of the integrity of the people making the claims. I also have good reasons to suspect Los Alamos and NIDS of a denial campaign. Can I prove it? No.

In other words I believe it is too late for this case to yield a breakthrough either way. Science has to take a large part of the blame for this.

Maybe time will prove me wrong?

Whoops.

That's a little out of date. How do we know? NIDS closed down in 2004. Further more they were an organisation known to be biased towards UFO research.

See here:

http://www.bibliotec...a_alien_27d.htm

Apart from the above website a little searching will prove that this is true.

NIDS never was a reliable organisation for UFO research.

My post is much more up to date.

For latest research see this site:

http://ufoevidence.c...s.com/index.cgi

In particular this section:

http://ufoevidence.c...i?board=testing

Which says among other things:

The PIXE test was performed in Lexington Kentucky by Larry Cekander and Dixie Maynard

in march of this year.

Results

The tests performed on the entire object have verified

past testing done on samples from the object. The elemental composition identified by the test show again the object matches nothing manufactured on our planet.

Two new elements where identified, arsenic and bromine.

So your article from NIDS is seriously called into question.

I will quote this post next time you are speaking cattle mutilations, because you refuse to accept this evaluation when the NIDS report was to your liking there.

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed flame
  • Like 2

Read it for yourself:

CONCLUSIONS FROM ALL FACTS COLLECTED TO DATE. November 2012

The object was formed in a molten state, wasn't formed, by standard casting, designed for some purpose, forced under extreme pressure from an unkown process, into a vacuum enviroment, outside of Earths atmosphere, into an extremely cold enviroment, collecting cosmic radiation during that time in space.

http://ufoevidence.c...&num=1354039205

How come the foundry ones look exactly the same, and form under very terrestrial conditions?

• Like 1

I give the skeptics a hard time I do realise and I make them work for their money because I believe that there are mysteries in the world and I don't like the attitude that says there is no such thing.

Refusing viable explanations on the basis that "you want to" is not making other people "work" you're just making a pain of yourself.

In other words I believe it is too late for this case to yield a breakthrough either way. Science has to take a large part of the blame for this.

Science has no blame, zealous UFOlogists without a clue are to blame for all the confusion woo woo UFOlogy adds to the mix.

Maybe time will prove me wrong?

LOL, only time? Much more than that! Evidence mostly proves you wrong. That you cannot understand it does not negate it.

• Like 1

- post removed -

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed response to flamebait
  • Like 2

- post removed -

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed insults, response to flamebait