Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

nothing comes up with this...

ambelamba

Just out of curiosity, I googled any relevant info on terrorist plot on film industry, which is Hollywood.

Strangely, nothing relevant came up. Absolutely nothing. And this is strange considering that Hollywood has more than a few enemies.

Just out of curiosity, I googled any relevant info on terrorist plot on film industry, which is Hollywood.

Strangely, nothing relevant came up. Absolutely nothing. And this is strange considering that Hollywood has more than a few enemies.

You googled a terrorist plot against the film industry and came up with nothing? I'm hardly surprised. Why would any terrorist organization post their plots online?

Somebody probably already wrote the screenplay.

Somebody probably already wrote the screenplay.

No one in the Hollywood wants to make a movie about their own demise. They are too egotistical for that.

Call me an idiot but I actually talked about this with other extras on the set, and they also wondered why. Knowing about all the sleaze and cesspool crap about Hollywood, we all wondered why there's no physical attack or threat on the entertainment industry whatsoever. Heck, if someone makes a major assault on film industry, such as Academy Awards, it will make a significant statement against the United States. But it never happened.

Makes me wonder if even Al Qaeda is under a leash. Heck, have you seen the picture of the leader? He looks like the last guy to be capable of leading a paramilitary organization!

I mean, seriously... People who have some lick of info on showbiz know that it's a total cesspool sewage. But I couldn't find a damn thing about any related conspiracy theories. Someone could have made it up but it didn't even happen!

Perhaps terrorists are willing to leave Hollywood to drown in it's own cesspool?

Edit: thought of this after my initial post... Perhaps terrorists don't mess with the entertainment industry because it's controlled by the Illuminati, and terrorists don't want to mess with the Illuminati? Or perhaps the Illuminati controls the terrorists too?

Edited by rashore

Maybe Hollywood has its own agenda for influencing the nation...guiding and nurturing us into a specific mindset which leaves us vulnerable to outside attacks.

Call me an idiot but I actually talked about this with other extras on the set

That's a good way to get kicked off the set.

Ben Stein asserted that nobody is really in charge of Hollywood and that's why it's so chaotic.

But something puzzles me. If all those gossips leaking out are true, I can't help wondering why entertainment industry has some serious monopoly of human garbage.

And it's known to the insiders that entertainment industry is full of rampant violations of Federal laws. And no one's going after them. No personal retaliation, no angst-driven anything whatsoever.

And Rashore brought something very chilling. If he is correct then we are facing some really horrifying truth. Probably all those young stars, both men and women, we see from Entertainment Tonight started as playthings for the members of Illuminati. I don't certainly think Illuminati is full of super-stoic saintly figures.

Ben Stein asserted that nobody is really in charge of Hollywood and that's why it's so chaotic.

But something puzzles me. If all those gossips leaking out are true, I can't help wondering why entertainment industry has some serious monopoly of human garbage.

And it's known to the insiders that entertainment industry is full of rampant violations of Federal laws. And no one's going after them. No personal retaliation, no angst-driven anything whatsoever.

And Rashore brought something very chilling. If he is correct then we are facing some really horrifying truth. Probably all those young stars, both men and women, we see from Entertainment Tonight started as playthings for the members of Illuminati. I don't certainly think Illuminati is full of super-stoic saintly figures.

teehee, you have the same sense of dry humor/sarcasm as me then :) Or at least I meant my post as dry humor.

And I am a she, not a he...

• Like 1

I disagree with the OP's premise.

There were articles about a plot against the Kardashians (good luck, I say), how Hollywood portrays Muslins as terrorists, how Hollywood is manipulated, the huge precautions taken at the Oscars, etc. As someone else said, you wouldn't expect terrorists to actually put their plans / intentions on the internet, would you?

Edited by Obviousman
  • Like 3

Sheesh how far-fetched and fanciful and paranoid all at once -- this thread, not Obviousman's common sense response

Edited by Frank Merton
  • Like 1

There were articles about a plot against the Kardashians (good luck, I say), how Hollywood portrays Muslins as terrorists, how Hollywood is manipulated, the huge precautions taken at the Oscars, etc. As someone else said, you wouldn't expect terrorists to actually put their plans / intentions on the internet, would you?

Eh, remember the Sandy Hook reference people found in the recent Batman movie?

People will find evidence of conspiracies in everything. Regardless if it exists or not.

• Like 2

Do you remember that Moscow Theater Hostage Crisis? :devil:

OK, something slightly different. Actually I tried to find any conspiracy theory revolving around the entertainment industry.

Not much came up, which I found a bit strange.

Edited by ambelamba