Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien stories never debunked

qxcontinuum

Is there any genuine , good alien / ufo stories which were not yet debunked. I'd love to read some new documentation and filter through a tons of garbage made up stories existent.

Thank

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

Is there any genuine , good alien / ufo stories which were not yet debunked. I'd love to read some new documentation and filter through a tons of garbage made up stories existent.

Thank

YOU can research this one if you like, have fun!

Kelly Hopkinsville Encounter, 1955

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

i thought that was debunked as a combination of nightowl / escaped monkey sighting combined with bad bad moonshine....but who knows??? (diabolical laughter)

The problem is how to debunk a story.... how do we do that?

No.... that is why we need hard evidence.... so we dont need to believe it or not.

• Like 2

i thought that was debunked as a combination of nightowl / escaped monkey sighting combined with bad bad moonshine....but who knows??? (diabolical laughter)

Dang! My intention was to keep the OP busy reading for himself and learning, rather than supply him with answers that can be found as easily as asking the questions!!

Burt seeing as its in the open now, heres a sneak peak of a debunk

"Anyway, put your mind to rest: something happened to the Suttons, but it wasn’t an alien invasion. Over the course of the investigation, the posse found the Sutton’s neighbor, who reported hearing 4 gun shots that he had thought were firecrackers. Sutton’s claim of expending almost a battalion’s worth of bullets seems either exaggeration or pure fiction in the face of this. If a brutal all-out trench battle against aliens was going on, the neighbors would have reported it, especially if it went on for 4 hours. This is rural Kentucky, not modern West Philadelphia; hours of constant gunfire would have been considered a little odd.

Add to this the fact that the investigators found a hole in the screen where the first shot was fired at a Little Man and recall that shotguns don’t leave little holes. The screen, the windowframe, a portion of the wall, and the Little Man’s head should have been lying in pieces in the yard, yet there was only a small hole in the screen. Perhaps, in fact, the opening shot was fired from the .22 pistol. This makes the alien’s invincibility substantially less impressive: a good flannel shirt is thick enough armor to stop a .22 caliber bullet. The only thing one of those would stop is a rat.

http://www.theironskeptic.com/articles/goblins/goblins.htm

• Like 1

Dang! My intention was to keep the OP busy reading for himself and learning, rather than supply him with answers that can be found as easily as asking the questions!!

Burt seeing as its in the open now, heres a sneak peak of a debunk

"Anyway, put your mind to rest: something happened to the Suttons, but it wasn’t an alien invasion. Over the course of the investigation, the posse found the Sutton’s neighbor, who reported hearing 4 gun shots that he had thought were firecrackers. Sutton’s claim of expending almost a battalion’s worth of bullets seems either exaggeration or pure fiction in the face of this. If a brutal all-out trench battle against aliens was going on, the neighbors would have reported it, especially if it went on for 4 hours. This is rural Kentucky, not modern West Philadelphia; hours of constant gunfire would have been considered a little odd.

Add to this the fact that the investigators found a hole in the screen where the first shot was fired at a Little Man and recall that shotguns don’t leave little holes. The screen, the windowframe, a portion of the wall, and the Little Man’s head should have been lying in pieces in the yard, yet there was only a small hole in the screen. Perhaps, in fact, the opening shot was fired from the .22 pistol. This makes the alien’s invincibility substantially less impressive: a good flannel shirt is thick enough armor to stop a .22 caliber bullet. The only thing one of those would stop is a rat.

http://www.theironsk...ins/goblins.htm

sorry man, i didn't wanna ruin the homework you gave!!! ;) but seriously, is there ANY encounter that didn't turn out as exaggeration, CGI or self-made alien puppet?

nothing that kept me excited for more than a day....

sorry man, i didn't wanna ruin the homework you gave!!! ;) but seriously, is there ANY encounter that didn't turn out as exaggeration, CGI or self-made alien puppet?

What about the WOW signal? The jury is still out on that one, right?

• Like 1

what about the "Caponi alien"??

caponi_alien1.jpg

according to the internet, everything is possible between "made out of bread dough" and "genuine ET"....

What about the WOW signal? The jury is still out on that one, right?

that's the best we have, eh... ?

Edited by Jacques Terreur

what about the "Caponi alien"??

caponi_alien1.jpg

according to the internet, everything is possible between "made out of bread dough" and "genuine ET"....

YUM?

EDIT: Not me, but somebody out there will find this poor fella very tasty. And they can be from anywhere in the globe.

Edited by ambelamba
  • Like 1

ha no worries!! As Debunker pointed out, we have 'stories' and no matter how convincing they may seem or how compelling, or how hard to understand or debunk...well its mostly just someone's testimony/story at the end of the day isn't it?

If you think like this, that we, as early space explorers, well we haven't done much to be fair, but as time goes by, and if we do get into deep space and find life, would we wait till darkness, while sitting in orbit, with our super scopes zeroed in on someone's house in the sticks, then come down at a reasonably late hour, and fool about with the locals?

Would we, as human explorers - have any reason to do that? NO! Like we wouldn't have the need to abduct someone and do tests, or chop animals up when we can get all the dna profiles from a sample of hair/saliva or similar non intrusive procedures.

If we found life, would we be cloak and dagger about it? or would we, most likely, attempt to make our presence known by landing and saying hi? If we could that is.

Why should an alien species be any different? And for them to come here, they'd be far to advanced to worry about us puny humans being a problem for them, so they'd have no NEED to hide in the dark and run away each time they saw a human!

really, the tales of aliens lurking in the dark and looking thru windows is just a modern day spooky story. And stories, spooky ones especially, have been around as long as man had the desire to spook or fool - another man

IMHO that is

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

really, the tales of aliens lurking in the dark and looking thru windows is just a modern day spooky story. And stories, spooky ones especially, have been around as long as man had the desire to spook another man

that's the most sane thing i've read here in WEEKS! :tu:

• Like 1

I know its not much.... but in this field I think its at least as good as the rest, where most is PURE AND UTTER NONSENSE.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

Am I the only guy who wish that our first contact should look like they are straight out of some British board game? :D

who knows...but you're surely the only one who knows what you mean with that! ;)

• Like 1

A de-bunker just says no to any and all evidence then calls whoever presents evidence names and nothing is accomplished but satisfing the de-bunkers ego.

• Like 1

A de-bunker just says no to any and all evidence then calls whoever presents evidence names and nothing is accomplished but satisfing the de-bunkers ego.

I beg to differ. Tell me, am I a skeptic, or a debunker? And whats the difference?

Thank

Read The Allagash Abductions.

Thank

Stories don't need to be debunked. Stories need supporting evidence to lend credence to their claims. Instead of looking for undebunked reports, you should be asking for those reports that actually have some inconclusice evidence.

However, if you are insistant on weeding through tons and tons of grabage, you need only open and read each topic here one by one. Good luck.

• Like 2

it is not easy to prove that either. a famous Canada ufologist after seen my alien's photos, he asked me to tell the alien

stand in front of him for prove. he also said : if you publish them, the goverment will come to your house.....

Is there a prize involved? cos that can really bring em out!

Owls. Their "pointed ears" were wings. Their "claw like hands" which they kept just under their heads were talons. They "floated" off the roof because owls do that. Don't mess with owls. They will swoop at you and attack you if they feel threatened.

There is a drawing from one of the witnesses that looks exactly like an owl on top of a thin alien body.

it is not easy to prove that either. a famous Canada ufologist after seen my alien's photos, he asked me to tell the alien

stand in front of him for prove. he also said : if you publish them, the goverment will come to your house.....

Lets see them then if they're so convincing.

what government? Liberals?

ain't no one knocking at your door asking for alien pictures in Canada ... :no:

I read both stories, kelly Hopkinsville encounter and allagash abductions.

Funny that the farmers were unable to identify the mysterious creatures as owls. The debunking explanation is not standing up.

The allagash abduction seem to be the result of too much rum in a fishing trip. I don't believe it.