Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biggest UFO ever...

lufia

UFO as in unidentified.

what are your thoughts, probaly an old topic :)

Interesting thing about it was that it remained dead stationary for a full day while the sun rotated around it which made it look interesting. Some UFO believers believe it is a type 2-3 civilisation refueling on our sun based on its mass looking like size.

This guy anaylizes it abit with his conspiracy theories, skip to 1:08 for proper footage

[media=]

[/media]

Solar flare/storm & solar prominence are some of the explanations but i dont think those can remain stationary for so long, right? Nonetheless an awesome phenomenon.

heres a pic on what a solar filament looks like

http://img.ibtimes.c...ar-filament.jpg

Edited by lufia
  • Like 1

That reminds me, I must check the locking fuel-caps on the Land Rover!

• Like 1

Old story, and debunked long ago!! :tu:

And that plonker in the vid says this is 'object' is proof mainstream media tell us lies :w00t:

"What this is though is just something that's unfamiliar to most people, but something that solar scientists have been aware of for some time, a transitory cavity in the solar plasma field, known as a coronal prominence cavity, or polar crown cavity. Often associated with Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs). This does appear to be a quite interesting one, with attached vortex. But that's all it is. Not a giant space ship sucking fuel from the sun".

http://www.metabunk....ar-the-sun.469/

Edited by seeder
  • Like 5

and that guys youtube channel has more loony vids, (and CT stuff) like for example...proof of dragons, and aliens caught teleporting on a mobile phone, and an alien abduction caught on film.. :w00t: and...AND...FAIRIES ARE REAL, best evidence to date - he says :clap:

Check his channel

http://www.youtube.c...eard2011/videos

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

thanks for the debunk link seeds, ill read it first thing in the morning

Old story, and debunked long ago!! :tu:

And that plonker in the vid says this is 'object' is proof mainstream media tell us lies :w00t:

"What this is though is just something that's unfamiliar to most people, but something that solar scientists have been aware of for some time, a transitory cavity in the solar plasma field, known as a coronal prominence cavity, or polar crown cavity. Often associated with Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs). This does appear to be a quite interesting one, with attached vortex. But that's all it is. Not a giant space ship sucking fuel from the sun".

http://www.metabunk....ar-the-sun.469/

:santa: imma check theses aswell, thanks. sounds like entertainment

• Like 1

how about this one?

UFO as in unidentified.

what are your thoughts, probaly an old topic :)

Interesting thing about it was that it remained dead stationary for a full day while the sun rotated around it which made it look interesting. Some UFO believers believe it is a type 2-3 civilisation refueling on our sun based on its mass looking like size.

This guy anaylizes it abit with his conspiracy theories, skip to 1:08 for proper footage

[media=]

[/media]

Solar flare/storm & solar prominence are some of the explanations but i dont think those can remain stationary for so long, right? Nonetheless an awesome phenomenon.

heres a pic on what a solar filament looks like

http://img.ibtimes.c...ar-filament.jpg

It seems that before "lift off" there is a small like explossion or lighten up then the thing is propulsing very fast like a spring would do . I don't think it is gas, gas cannot "jump like that". In the same time a boubble of gas would have grow during all this time (nearly two days) . That was a thingy feeding from sun with its energy.

Edited by qxcontinuum

It seems that before "lift off" there is a small like explossion or lighten up then the thing is propulsing very fast like a spring would do . I don't think it is gas, gas cannot "jump like that". In the same time a boubble of gas would have grow during all this time (nearly two days) . That was a thingy feeding from sun with its energy.

Nonsense. The explanation was given already. And if the sun can make a cars bonnet on earth...hot enough to fry an egg, and we, earth are 149,600,000 km away from the Sun, well, what part of you thinks a planet sized craft, impossible in itself most likely, can park by the sun for 2 days and not get vaporised?

Totally daft...

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Nonsense. The explanation was given already. And if the sun can make a cars bonnet on earth...hot enough to fry an egg, and we, earth are 149,600,000 km away from the Sun, well, what part of you thinks a planet sized craft, impossible in itself most likely, can park by the sun for 2 days and not get vaporised?

Totally daft...

But....but....they are ALIENZ!!! They do not need to conform to our primitive physics!!!

Seems to me if we can see a 'ship' that size, that close to the sun, it would have a gravitational pull effect.

Oh I forgot, they are ALIENZ!!! The do not interact with the universe the same way as the rest of the stuff floating around.

It is one thing to look at 'unknowns', it is another to ignore completely the known (or incredibly established, tested and retested theories) in favor of wishful thinking. It would be so ironic if evidence of alien visitation was being overlooked because the 'researchers' keep looking at explained science with Stupid Goggles®,

• Like 2

WHats that song ? Let the Sun Shine In !

More like "Set your controls for the heart of the sun" :tu:

While explainable, it is pretty cool. I'd love to know what perpetuates a magnetic bubble like that.

Totally daft...

I didn't say it was a craft....

Could have been organic... Even more intelligent matter.

Totally daft...

If you were a woman seeder, I would marry you... but then my wife would kill me.
  • Like 3

More like "Set your controls for the heart of the sun" :tu:

Disaster Zone Wrote that one and Preformed it at "Millieways "

Spoiler alert. Save yourself 10 minutes of your life you won't be getting back. It's just some guy over examining a solar flare to try to "prove" that it's a UFO, based off of things he knows absolutely nothing about.

• Like 4