Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted Stationary Bike

TheVeryFirstDinosaur

Not really, but still creepy. In a funny kind of way.

Have a Stationary bike. Takes up too much room, stand up in my closet. Now, if you saw my other thread, my room is basically a hot spot for creepy stuff. Weird noises, etc.

Dude, the bike keeps turning on itself. Like, it has a little speaker on it. It cuts on, and a white noise channel keeps trying to play these high frequencies.

That's just creepy to me. Satan's stationary bicycle is on my closet.

• Like 1

I'm assuming it runs on batteries. I would guess that they are probably dying. Dying batteries cause all kinds of weird malfunctions in electronic devices. My other guess would be that the electronics are motion activated and something like vibrations from walking are causing them to come on.

• Like 1

I'll give you $3.99 for it (shipping included) !!!!! :devil:

$6.66

Well, that's one new excuse to avoid using the exercise bike - it's posessed!

All exercise equipment might be slightly evil anyway, with all the pain they inflict.

I have this rock for sale that keeps away ghosts. It's an anti-ghost rock. :whistle:

Meh.... boring. Let's talk when you get a possessed stationary bike.

Meh.... boring. Let's talk when you get a possessed stationary bike.

I'll never have a possessed stationary bike because I have the anti-ghost rock. It also never needs batteries.

• Like 1

I'll never have a possessed stationary bike because I have the anti-ghost rock. It also never needs batteries.

But the anti-ghost rock won't be as much fun when I get drunk and wait for it to do something. And I have a basket of almost dead batteries just waiting to get used... I know because they told me so. :blink:

But the anti-ghost rock won't be as much fun when I get drunk and wait for it to do something. And I have a basket of almost dead batteries just waiting to get used... I know because they told me so. :blink:

Then it would seem that my anti-ghost rock is not for you.

How do you feel about anti-tiger rocks?

Then it would seem that my anti-ghost rock is not for you.

How do you feel about anti-tiger rocks?

hhmmm... no, not a lot of tiger concerns in Hawaii. I tell you what I do need, if it's rocks you have, I'd like one that attracts big feet. Or is it foots? That is my preference but I'm also interested in one for chupacabra. And I know my bf will be p***ed but, my 3rd choice is for the mothman.

hhmmm... no, not a lot of tiger concerns in Hawaii. I tell you what I do need, if it's rocks you have, I'd like one that attracts big feet. Or is it foots? That is my preference but I'm also interested in one for chupacabra. And I know my bf will be p***ed but, my 3rd choice is for the mothman.

No tiger concerns in Hawaii cause I've been selling a lot of anti-tiger rocks there. See? They work really well.

Right now I only specialize in rocks that keep things away,ghosts, unicorns, aliens, etc, but if I expand my market, you'll be the first to know.

• Like 1

like this?

P_Artur_Ku_Bicycle_OT120.jpg

oh, sorry. I always get those two spellings confused...

This just in.

I've purchased a haunted bow flex to accompany the bike.