Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Nazi giant rabbit breeding program revealed

64 posts in this topic

Shiloh17

One the Simon Wiesenthal Centre missed.

Nazi Giant Rabbit Breeder Still At Large!

giant-rabbit3_zps0f497a0b.jpg

Rabbit breeder Adolf Gruntfuttoch of Eberswalde, Germany, is believed to be the last remaining member of SS Sonderkommando 27 (Bunny-Häschen), formed in 1943 to supply the Wehrmacht with lucky rabbits' foot talismans for their key-rings. When challenged, Herr Gruntfuttoch muttered "Ach, mein ears und viskers", pulled a large pocket watch from his waistcoat and vanished down a hole in search of Alice!

That rabbits big enough to hop into.

skookum

I can't get the original picture out of my mind and imagine soldiers running round in fluffy uniforms.

news-angora-rabbit.jpg

They would have looked like a Yeti or something if dressed in the skin from above

PedroYetiFranceslrg.jpg

• Like 1

RedDusk

1st thought: Girl from Despicable Me sayings "It's so fluffy!"

2nd thought: O_O I Freaking love bunnies and minus all the holocaust stuff I got super excited x.x I am going to find a way to get myself one of these huge rabbits. One way or another.

Frank Merton

I dunno but I never found rabbits or hares either the least bit "cute." I suppose a good photographer might achieve that, but not if he got to know the thing. They are not like cats or dogs in that they just don't respond to affection and are only interested in getting away and getting food.

I suppose someone will tell me some personal story of their pet rabbit or whatever. Thumper in the Disney film was okay I guess.

Ealdwita

a6463aea-3aab-4ecf-96ee-660df51d1af7_zpsedabbd5f.jpg

You've read the book. You've seen the film..........

Now try.... The Stew!!!!!

• Like 6

thewild

I'm looking but it was years ago... I have a great pic of my angora Poppy wearing a fleece jacket, and the fleece jacket was spotted like a dalmatian and it made Poppy look like a Holstein. It was my favorite jacket to put on him, They always chewed the collars though :) Silly bunnies. I miss them but they were a lot of work.

• Like 3

Simbi Laveau

a6463aea-3aab-4ecf-96ee-660df51d1af7_zpsedabbd5f.jpg

You've read the book. You've seen the film..........

Now try.... The Stew!!!!!

Evil....

TheOtherSide1945

we got nazi zombies in movies now. lets get some nazi yeti uniformed zombies and giant bunnies controlled by a nazi scientist who escaped to antarctica. i play alot of company of heroes 2. i am trying to get relic(game designer) to make a commander that has giant nazi rabbits as a unit. they havent replied.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945

DieChecker

It's cute how that Yeti's belly button was showing.

Duchess Gummybuns

Mein Furrier.

IT'S A JOKE. LAUGH.

Edited by Duchess Gummybuns
  • Like 1

Emeraldgemheart

I don't care what the cost. I'm going to get one of those bunnies.

• Like 1

Simbi Laveau

I don't care what the cost. I'm going to get one of those bunnies.

Of you really want one, I can help you adopt one in need. It won't be as big as the European ones, but if it's your first bunneh, it will be big enough.

Have you ever had a bunneh before?

Emeraldgemheart

Yeah I've had one. The girls who had it before me didn't keep it well enough, and they didn't want it. They gave it to me, and then a few months later I found out he had scryconic mange..I had to give him to the animal rescue... I don't know what they did to him..

:(

Simbi Laveau
:(