Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rape victim sentenced 200 lashes

Big Bad Voodoo

I really hope the people that dream these punishments up feel fear on an unprecedented level as they leave this world......I can only hope that karma really does exist.

• Like 5

Funny, you never heard of women in Syria being treated so. But it's likely they will if the Islamists manage to overthrow Assad.

But any international rumblings over this will die down soon enough, after all we've all heard the saying "pouring oil on troubled waters".

• Like 1

Funny, you never heard of women in Syria being treated so. But it's likely they will if the Islamists manage to overthrow Assad.

But any international rumblings over this will die down soon enough, after all we've all heard the saying "pouring oil on troubled waters".

I remember reading an article several months ago about all of the women who joined the military to defend Assad because they're afraid of what will happen if he falls and the rebels take over.

• Like 2

I wonder why USA doesnt strike Saudi Arabia!

You don't care what your friends do, only what your enemies do.

• Like 1

You don't care what your friends do, only what your enemies do.

The issue of Saudi relations with my country makes me soberly realize how corrupt we have become. America has enough energy resources to be self sufficient if it were not for the greed of many in power. We whore ourselves and even allow our sons and daughters to be sacrificed for the enrichment of a few. It is disgusting and I pray that it is rectified soon.
  • Like 1

The only way to wake this country up to its political ignorance is to vote every elected official in Washigton, out of office. Every last one.

Democrats and Republicans. Political office should never be a career. It should be a privledge. And I suppose I'd have a better chance of winning

the lottery than that happening.