Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Retired military dog meets first kitten

Still Waters

Chef the retired military dog met a kitten for the first time and the Internet almost melted down with the cuteness of it all.

The adorable meeting was captured by his owner Louise Vaughan and uploaded onto YouTube last month and so far has garnered almost 600,000 views.

http://www.dailymail...FIRST-time.html

• Like 1

Must be a slow news day at the DM- the video was uploaded in 2010, lol. Super cute though.

I wish the Daily Mail wouldn't do that - sorry. I watched the video from the article, not on YouTube, so I didn't see the date on it. The article says "uploaded onto YouTube last month"- so I thought it was recent.

I wish the Daily Mail wouldn't do that - sorry. I watched the video from the article, not on YouTube, so I didn't see the date on it. The article says "uploaded onto YouTube last month"- so I thought it was recent.

Yer all good Still.. Not your fault at all, the DM did say the video was from last month. I just have a habit of backtracking vids to youtube if I can. It was still a supercute video. Same gal posted up a couple videos of the same dog with a new kitten from last year, and those are supercute too :)