Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Little girl with black wings

phillips718

About a year ago I was asleep in my bed which to one side was a window. I woke up and rolled over and I was awake enough to see perfectly fine.. I looked out the window and saw a very vivid silhouette of a young girl with long black hair and black wings. You could not see any facial features at all. Her presence was very disturbing and almost evil, but I didn't feel like she would enter my house. She didn't leave when she knew I saw her she just continued to peer into my window. It was scary enough to send me running out of my own room. She appeared at my window almost every night for a week and then she left. After about day three i began to endure her presence and just roll over and go back to sleep. After she finally l began to relax and get comfortable again. Then about 2 weeks later she returned one night and she has been gone ever sense. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever seen her or heard of her. I have done research for her over the past year and have seen nothing.

About a year ago I was asleep in my bed which to one side was a window. I woke up and rolled over and I was awake enough to see perfectly fine.. I looked out the window and saw a very vivid silhouette of a young girl with long black hair and black wings. You could not see any facial features at all. Her presence was very disturbing and almost evil, but I didn't feel like she would enter my house. She didn't leave when she knew I saw her she just continued to peer into my window. It was scary enough to send me running out of my own room. She appeared at my window almost every night for a week and then she left. After about day three i began to endure her presence and just roll over and go back to sleep. After she finally l began to relax and get comfortable again. Then about 2 weeks later she returned one night and she has been gone ever sense. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever seen her or heard of her. I have done research for her over the past year and have seen nothing.

Hello, Welcome to UM, I hope you aren't a hit and run poster.

Most likely you had Sleep paralysis, I suffer this often from weird work hours, eating late and stress. I use to dream people in the room, monsters in the room, being trapped on a boat etc, went to a store to buy milk to kill the bathtub monsters.

Normally cause is from weird sleep patterns, sometimes eating late, stress, caffeine or all the above. Sleep Paralysis does not always mean you are paralyzed, you could be walking, talking, and even thinking.

Source: http://en.wikipedia....Sleep_paralysis

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 2

Sleep paralysis/ vivid dream/ shadow all could work here, especially the shadow concept given that all you saw was a sillouette w/ no features visible