Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bigfoot' filmed in remote Canadian woods

UM-Bot

Ok, I thought the guy sounded just a bit too calm when he spotted the Bigfoot, and at first I didn't notice his footwear, crocs? Really?

Then too, when the Bigfoot took off, it left it's food behind? Really? Food is too valuable an asset to just take off and leave it unless you were under attack and clearly this guy wasn't what you'd call a threat.

Hard to say.

Hes wearing crocks? Yeah weird, but doesnt mean it's fake.

He's to calm? Well he said he can't really see what it is with his eyes, just on the camera screen. It was really far away.

It left it's food? So you're an expert on bigfoot psychology?

He's pointing the camera away? Well because he's also trying to look at it with his own eyes to and move.

Not saying it's real or fake, but those those arent good indicators of it being fake. I found it suspicious when the camera cut right before he zoomed in and again while recording it. Why?

Yes they are, they're typical indicators that something is amiss.

...and I'm probably more of an expert than you.

:-*

They can keep taking pictures and no one will care. Capture a real one then i'll be interested.

My feelings exactly. We need a body, although the truth is we probably need a couple bodies in order to prove existence. If you bring one in then scientist will say, "This is a fluke or aberrant mutation." If you bring more than one then you have clear evidence of a breeding population.

Reminds me of the Giant Squid thing, for a couple of centuries bodies of these thing have turned up on beaches and such, not only that but sperm whales were very often caught, back in the days when whaling was in it's hey day, with giant sucker marks and bit wounds on them. However, it wasn't until recently that science has finally acknowledged their existence.

Are they real? Hell, I don't know but i think the subject is interesting.

• Like 1

Are they real? Hell, I don't know but i think the subject is interesting.

Absolutely.

I do know lots of credible people see something out there in the woods. While I think that may be the worst form of evidence, it's at least complelling enough to keep my interest sparked.

• Like 2

Absolutely.

I do know lots of credible people see something out there in the woods. While I think that may be the worst form of evidence, it's at least complelling enough to keep my interest sparked.

Sadly, that's my case as well. I've never seen a Bigfoot, found tracks or anything. I did encounter a nasty smell once while deer hunting in Georgia. A couple years later in the same area I saw some people claimed to have seen a Bigfoot. Then I did have two friends who both told me they'd seen the beasty at pretty close range. Both of them gave up hunting and very rarely ever went back in the woods for any reason, and when they did they were nervous as a whore in church with a basterd on both knees.

Sadly, that sort of thing will only mean anything to someone who knew the guys as well as I did. It isn't very scientific, it's anecdotal at best.

• Like 3

First of all just because he acting calm doesn't mean he didn't see what he saw.The only problem I have is I want to see a bigfoot mad close up not in the distance looking like a bear.I'm not a skeptic but to satify anybody you need more visible truth.If I was hunting bigfoot I'm carrying my gat and he will be killed or mamed.I'm not an animal killer but if bigfoot is vicious like they say his ass would have been hurt for real so next time main man get better proof.He might have genuine proof but for the skeptics this isn't proof enough.

Edited by slaughtr

Dude, you saw a Bigfoot and you got a camera in hand. Tell me your voice isn't going to up a couple of octaves.

• Like 1

I find it strange that this video is edited so that every time you would get a look at the creatures "face' from up front it dissolves to another shot where he's panned far away. This happens a good number of times. Also, when he says 'I shouldn't do this' then does the tree knock, he pans the camera just under the "Creature" so we cannot see it leave until it's a bit away and it's only the rear again. However, he states not more than 30 seconds before that he cannot "See the creature with his own eyes except with looking through the camera zoomed in." So, how does he know it's leaving after the tree knock? He wasn't looking at it through the camera, as he was pointed to the underbrush....

There simply are FAR too many faults with this video. Also, if you had the holy grail of bigfoot footage, would you be cutting in and out constantly and editing the junk out of this "amazing" footage? Only one reason to do this, you're hiding things....

Edited by ColoradoParanormal
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As soon as this guy started smacking a tree and whistling!, rather than continuing to film what he waited his ENTIRE Life to do, that ended any validity to it for me (either that or he's simply an imbecile).

There are a few things that made me believe its a fake.

The oblivious one is, the animals i mostly covert you can only see fur moving, and the cameraman didn't try to get closer or find a better angle.

And the guy face screamed fraud, he didn't look like someone who is honest lol

You also dont look honest to me so?

I keep rewinding to 2:23 and I can't for the life of me see who you're talking about...

What guy? There's only trees, I can't see any peson at all in that frame.

It's better if you watch in the full screen mode. I still can't seem to stop the video on 2:23 as it's just a split second. The camera slowly pans to the left and when the image of the guy appears, they quickly pan back to the right. If you watch it on full screen and look carefully toward the left about 2/3 or 3/4 the way up you should be able to see the guy. It looks like he is standing, leaning against a tree with some sort of bigfoot suit on. Also, he would be to the right of the tree he's leaning on. I hope this helps.

Odie

Edited by odiesbsc

It's better if you watch in the full screen mode. I still can't seem to stop the video on 2:23 as it's just a split second. The camera slowly pans to the left and when the image of the guy appears, they quickly pan back to the right. If you watch it on full screen and look carefully toward the left about 2/3 or 3/4 the way up you should be able to see the guy. It looks like he is standing, leaning against a tree with some sort of bigfoot suit on. Also, he would be to the right of the tree he's leaning on. I hope this helps.

Odie

I just re-watched the video. My mistake, I managed to stop the vid and it's at 2:22. I'm sorry I was a second off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLJP-zlmXzE&feature=player_detailpage#t=142

Edited by odiesbsc

I don't have a good joke for this one. This is just another guy (weakly) extracting attention from us.

I thought Bigfeets could sense a human from a mile away, thus they never seemed to get captured and always run away from us. What's this 'Foot's problem? Guess he's just too lazy to get up.

On a side note, the forest he's in is pretty.

Here's an idea, throw a rock or yell at him so he looks in your direction - BAM, face shot on video for all the world to see.

Well, because then you'd see the eye holes in the mask... Duh!

Odie

Probably if the video was downloaded and played frame by frame you could get a pic of it.

I'm also going to go with Fake. Just looking at the trees, it seems to me that there is clearings all around the area of forest. Probably they are in a one or two acre plot of land.

Also I can't believe anyone could be talking and walking through crunchy leaves/sticks and "sneak up" on a bigfoot. Those kinds of noises carry quite a ways in fairly open woods like the ones in the video. BF would have heard him coming and took off. And the food left behind cracks me up too.

The panning around and the wobble and failure to keep the BF in the view are also very damning clues to this being a fake.

I have to agree with DC, there are too many things in this video that just don't look right to me.

Edited by keninsc

The only reason someone would copyright a Biff video is so they could make money off of it if any documentary decided to use the footage. That doesn't necessarily imply a fake but it does cast doubt toward motive and authenticity. Always be wary any time Bigfoot and profit are lumped together.

Well if we take it at face value then this video 'proves' that something brown and hairy was in the woods. If I saw something large, brown and hairy in the woods I would assume it was a bear unless I have clear evidence to the contrary. There is no evidence in the video to show that this creature is not a bear or a man in a suit etc. So just another useless video to add to the ever increasing pile 'bigfoot' videos.