Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This idea is mind blowing

Maverin1

It's a nice fairy tale.

But it is just another story that revolves around the human race...everything was created "for us".

Narcissistic and egotistical; how typical of humanity.

Without trying to start a much more confusing discussion. Scientifically, the universe only exists as we percieve it. Physically a human is nothing more than computer (brain) equipped with tools that decipher waves of energy. Without human perception everything is just a big ocean of waves and fluctuations. This is accepted in the scientific community so, with that knowledge, is it difficult to assume there may be other beings percieving the universe differently? So differently infact that they build there own universe, on top of ours, without us in it. The universe is all about us because we created it. As we type what is really going on? Binary. The computer deciphers it just as we decipher the universe. You are the center of the universe!

Without trying to start a much more confusing discussion. Scientifically, the universe only exists as we percieve it. Physically a human is nothing more than computer (brain) equipped with tools that decipher waves of energy. Without human perception everything is just a big ocean of waves and fluctuations. This is accepted in the scientific community so, with that knowledge, is it difficult to assume there may be other beings percieving the universe differently? So differently infact that they build there own universe, on top of ours, without us in it. The universe is all about us because we created it. As we type what is really going on? Binary. The computer deciphers it just as we decipher the universe. You are the center of the universe!

Reminds me of the science fiction story, "The Black Cloud" by the astronomer Fred Hoyle. In the story, an enormous cloud of gas enters the solar system and wraps itself around the sun, threatening to destroy life on earth by blocking out the sun's radiation.

As the behaviour of the cloud proves to be impossible to predict scientifically, the team at Nortonstowe eventually come to the conclusion that it might be a life-form with a degree of intelligence. In an act of desperation, the scientists try to communicate with the cloud, and to their surprise succeed in doing so. The cloud is revealed to be a superorganism, many times more intelligent than humans, which in return is surprised to find intelligent life-forms on a solid planet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Cloud

Some super intelligence may perceive and understand our universe in a very different way than we do.

Well, that's not actually so. It states in the story that he has incarnated both as Hitler and the millions killed by Hitler. Therefore, there would be incarnations that would spend time in "Hell".

I was not refering to incarnation... I was referring only to "1 person = everyone".

More to the point though, hell seems a concept that is severely misunderstood, apparently Hell is simply the grave.

I already agree that hell is misinterpreted but my comment was based on the fact that the rest of "theorem" was conducive unto a popular religious concept.

If you are an infant in a huge Universe experiencing what you need to mature, it makes perfect sense to constantly question - the whole point of the story again is that we will "mature" through experience.

IF time is not even a factor when not in the body, then all of these experiences were rituailistically lived out simutaneously and therefore you would not have to "return" to do another one and thus "maturity" is but an illusion. Time being a "non-factor" would mean that nothing is learned by succession but rather as a whole. So nothing will mature but rather have two sides to it to begin with... and the same when it ends. Your concept of time is two sided. You are agreeing and arguing against your own point at the same time and don't even realize it.

You must be the part of me that thinks it knows what this part of myself is thinking btw, but is totally wrong.

You got that right! Nailed it!

The truth i we have the power and ability to change our lives and reality for the better....

knowledge is power..

and wisdom gives self empowerment..

Saw this on a website. I think it comes form tumblr? I don't know since i'm not a fan of social media. I know that this has to be something much more than some kids idea, infact in the comments for the postingsomeone said it was much older. Whether it fits your belief system or not it is mind opening to possibilities of what is true that you may never have considered. As for myself, i am a very spiritual person in the sense that i have an incredibly strong, let's call it a "feeling", that there is something infinitely more to this thing we call life. I often relate to teachings of Buddhism and am interested in quantum physics as it can be a religion as much as a science but never has the idea of oneness struck me as intensly as when I read this. Can anyone shed more light on the topic?

read+this+or+at+least+skim+it.+if+you+are_5cf3f6_4816531.jpg

Hi Mavrine 1, Welcome to UM. I like your post, there are many good stories, ideas, theories and concepts about our universe and our place in it. Yet is there any one of them that can encompass the Universe and Creation? Here’s another one you might like, I do:

I have had many concepts/theories over the years not one of them could cover all the bases, the greatest minds throughout the ages have tried and failed, for when we try to use logic and reason we find so many paradoxes, just look at Quantum Physics. Prof Michio Kaku of City Uni, New York has said, “Common Sense is violated in the Quantum world’ and, ‘that the Universe was once smaller than an electron which is called a ‘Singularity of Infinite Gravity, which is a statement to hide the fact that scientists are ignorant of what a Singularity is!” also Prof R. Feynman one of the greatest Scientists of the last hundred years postulated that there may be only One Electron in the whole Universe!!

But we can understand in a different way, a way that is based on the Art and Science of looking within ourselves, in Meditation. Through it, the experience of Peace can be found within ourselves and from this feeling a ‘Knowing’ comes that will grow and the more we experience the more the ‘Knowing’ grows and where that ends I have no idea but the feeling as it is, is everything I could desire, so I would say carry on with your Buddhism and ask to be taught Meditation, for within yourself is the answer and with that comes Peace, Love, a gratitude for life, the ability to see the beauty and wonder of this creation and also Compassion for every creature in our own heart? All the best

Interesting theory. Made me feel a bit sad and lonely though. Also it seems a bit 'egotistical' too.

There might be two children... an 'Adam' and an 'Eve'? Who's to say that just because you died, the Higher Being would tell you the whole story?

That bit about the wife feeling guilty seemed a bit nasty and unnecessary.

P.S. Not sure if I am in anyway entitled to comment since I have never properly even read the bible or studied religion in depth but I guess I'm agreeing with ambelamba. :unsure2:

I was not refering to incarnation... I was referring only to "1 person = everyone".

So was I - realized via the concept of being incarnated as each and every person.

I already agree that hell is misinterpreted but my comment was based on the fact that the rest of "theorem" was conducive unto a popular religious concept.

So?

IF time is not even a factor when not in the body, then all of these experiences were rituailistically lived out simutaneously and therefore you would not have to "return" to do another one and thus "maturity" is but an illusion. Time being a "non-factor" would mean that nothing is learned by succession but rather as a whole. So nothing will mature but rather have two sides to it to begin with... and the same when it ends. Your concept of time is two sided. You are agreeing and arguing against your own point at the same time and don't even realize it.

The events would still have to take place even if the realisation is to the maturing/matured infant basically instant.

You got that right! Nailed it!

You admit you are the part of me that believes it knows what I am thinking but really has no idea what I am thinking? Interesting.