Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Human beings came from another planet

Still Waters

A balloon returned from a high-altitude flight this year covered in microscopic life forms which seemed not to be of this world - and reignited the debate over whether life on Earth actually began here, or somewhere else.

But a new book by American ecologist Dr Ellis Silver argues that humans may well not be from Earth - and may have arrived separately. Silver offers arguments, based on human physiology, that suggest we may not have evolved alongside other life on Earth - but arrived from elsewhere, brought here by aliens as recently as a few tens of thousands of years ago.

http://uk.news.yahoo...10.html#HDollLv

• Like 3

There are many amongst us (especially those inhabiting the Palace of Westminster) who may well still be on some other planet!

Edited by ealdwita
  • Like 5

Ugh, I'm getting a migraine just thinking of some of the responses that are sure to come....

The bottom line is that regardless of these microbes there is no evidence we were 'planted' here by aliens.

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 4

Lets see;

We can't survive in the nature hence we built cities and colonies together outside destroying every inch of natural environment in a continuous expansion.

This lead me to point 2. We are acting as colonies of parasites infesting a body, living together, growing faster without a symbiotic relationship with the host, expanding until the point the host is dying.

We love chemicals, we are using them every day, in water (detergents,soap) in food as cure for diseases. Natural remedies were only a thing in the past before we used science evolving to the ultimate desired state of evolution.

Sun is killing us, unlike other animals we do not have a protection against UV

Everything that is in the air and water, bacterial, spoors, viruses are programmed to only attack the human body.

Most of the religions are proclaiming that earth is a place of trembling and pain meant to improve the spirit for an afterworld different world. From a religious perspective we don't see this world as our ultimate destination or true home.

Theres lots more i often thought about that i cannot remember now... But yes that point of view or book written is freaking right.

• Like 1

Interesting hypothesis, but how do you consider that our DNA is shared by every other animal and plant on earth?

“Lizards can sunbathe for as long as they like - and many of them do. We can just about get away with it for a week or two. But day after day in the sun? Forget it. You might as well just lie down on the freeway and wait for a bus to hit you.” We are dazzled by the sun, which is also odd, says Silver - most animals are not.

Okay

Silver chose not to publish in a scientific imprint, wanting to inspire open debate. Reviewers have compared Silver to other space-gazing theorists such as Erich von Däniken, while others have said, “it is possible to drive a coach and horses through several of his arguments.”

Rather telling.

• Like 3

I wonder how he will attempt to disprove the fossil record?

And the article ends with

“Little in the book can be proven - it can only be supposed or suspected". Nuff said..

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

I wonder how he will attempt to disprove the fossil record?

And the article ends with

“Little in the book can be proven - it can only be supposed or suspected". Nuff said..

I think it was about 10 years ago that the Human Genome Project, after many years of analysis, offered the hypothesis that the portion of the human genome we once called (and maybe still do?) "junk DNA" was extraterrestrial in origin.

This book by Dr. Silver is not far off and is probably spot on.

IMO it is most vain and arrogant to think we are the only life forms in the universe, yet that is what our Judeo Christian heritage commands. Nonsense.

Now with the success at the Hadron collider, some say that the mathematical restraint on time travel has been removed. Other planets, or other times?

Edited by Babe Ruth

what fossils? Monkeys?

science has failed to deliver those fossils showing clearly the transition between apes to homo erectus.

Mumerous hypotesys have been elaborated in order to explain the dissapearence of these fossils, including water ape but still they don't stand up...

200.000 years ago homo erectus just popped out of nowhere.

Edited by qxcontinuum

I think it was about 10 years ago that the Human Genome Project, after many years of analysis, offered the hypothesis that the portion of the human genome we once called (and maybe still do?) "junk DNA" was extraterrestrial in origin.

This book by Dr. Silver is not far off and is probably spot on.

IMO it is most vain and arrogant to think we are the only life forms in the universe, yet that is what our Judeo Christian heritage commands. Nonsense.

Now with the success at the Hadron collider, some say that the mathematical restraint on time travel has been removed. Other planets, or other times?

all species have junk dna, even plants

• Like 1

No...evidence...Too...much...ridiculous...supposition...Too...many...untenable...arguments...to...rebut...Brain...going...critical...Head...explosion...imminent...

KA-BOOM!!!!

Scientist's lack of science makes Leo sad. :cry:

• Like 4

all species have junk dna, even plants

true but not as much as humans do....

"More than 98% of the human genome does not encode protein sequences, including most sequences within introns and most intergenic DNA.[2]"

In plants the quantity of junk dna can vary from as low 3 % to 8-9%... that's a major difference,,,,

what fossils? Monkeys?

science has failed to deliver those fossils showing clearly the transition between apes to homo erectus.

Mumerous hypotesys have been elaborated in order to explain the dissapearence of these fossils, including water ape but still they don't stand up...

200.000 years ago homo erectus just popped out of nowhere.

Missing link found...

http://news.nationalgeographic.co.uk/news/2009/05/090519-missing-link-found.html

many missing links exists. In an ideal world every version of primate leading to man will be fossilised in a dry lake bed in perfect condition just waiting to be found by modern man. But it doesnt work like that.

Let me suggest this to you: "Out there is the entire planet, take your shovel and go dig up some ancient bones" You may need to dig very deep

Most findings of ancient man bones or ancient anything bones are found by accident. To say a link is missing doesn't mean a great deal

you know, more proofs are required than just one single finding.

Yes I would agree with you that is hard to find these profs but in the same time in order to demonstrate an theory there must be proofs otherwise it will only remain a theory not much different than the alien origins one J

we accepted Darwin's hallucinations from comodity. It is time to use the progress and science in truly understanding where we are coming from...

Edited by qxcontinuum

In plants the quantity of junk dna can vary from as low 3 % to 8-9%... that's a major difference,,,,

And plants are not as complex as a human being

And plants are not as complex as a human being

you are wrong in assumptions ;

read this from wikipedia

"For example, the genome of the unicellular Polychaos dubium (formerly known as Amoeba dubia a freshwater amoeboid and one of the larger species of protist) has been reported to contain more than 200 times the amount of DNA in humans."

Edited by qxcontinuum

you are wrong in assumptions ;

read this from wikipedia

"For example, the genome of the unicellular Polychaos dubium (formerly known as Amoeba dubia a freshwater amoeboid and one of the larger species of protist) has been reported to contain more than 200 times the amount of DNA in humans."

So, is more dna better? As plants do not have brains, hearts, ears, eyes, hands and fingers, nor language nor high intelligence, or low intelligence for that matter, then, Humans, are more complex than plants. I dont see how anyone can disagree with this to be honest

I've been thinking about this; it seems to me that there are so many bugs that both infest us and that are involved in our survival -- in our guts and on our skins and so on -- that to say we are alien beings imported here just makes utterly no sense. We fit to well in the local biota.

• Like 2

I'll have to speak more about complexity. Some creatures smaller than us are having body components more complex then ours. The best example would be the eye of an insect . But yes we are very complex probably the top of the complexity chain and yet we can have less DNA than a simple creature... contradictory isn't it?

The point of the conversation is exactly this "unjustified" difference that is making us so unique, almost like not evolving on the planet together with all other creatures... :)

I've been thinking about this; it seems to me that there are so many bugs that both infest us and that are involved in our survival -- in our guts and on our skins and so on -- that to say we are alien beings imported here just makes utterly no sense. We fit to well in the local biota.

actualy we are trying to get them out by using soap every day and chemicals mixed with water. We don't want them...they are from this planet ;)

actualy we are trying to get them out by using soap every day and chemicals mixed with water. We don't want them...they are from this planet ;)

If we ever succeed we die.

I personally take probiotics... good bacteria!! I buy the drinks - yoghurt's and supplements, I love my bacteria!!

Except in between my toes, those cheesy ones I can do without :lol:

• Like 2

In this contact note between Billy Meier and Ptaah , the Plejaren advanced humans , it's explained clear the origins of all the human races on planet earth , and that the humans on this planet did not originate in the Sol system or planet earth . Happy reading seekers of the truth and open minded human beings :) :

Edited by Saru
Removed absolutely massive copy and pasted wall of text

There is a rule about posting a wall of text, basically you dont do it!!

And Billy Meier? You don't know too many things about ufology do you? :lol:

• Like 2

wow, i will never read Solome's post :w00t:

• Like 3