Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Human beings came from another planet

Still Waters

I think it was about 10 years ago that the Human Genome Project, after many years of analysis, offered the hypothesis that the portion of the human genome we once called (and maybe still do?) "junk DNA" was extraterrestrial in origin.

This book by Dr. Silver is not far off and is probably spot on.

IMO it is most vain and arrogant to think we are the only life forms in the universe, yet that is what our Judeo Christian heritage commands. Nonsense.

Now with the success at the Hadron collider, some say that the mathematical restraint on time travel has been removed. Other planets, or other times?

Nice try, but nobody mentioned that they believe that earth is the only planet that supports life, a majority of the people who are suspect of the ETH will admit that life likely exists else where in the universe. Everytime I see someone bring up this arguement I have to laugh at what little some have to hold on to justify their opinion.

• Like 1

wow, i will never read Solome's post :w00t:

Yes that wall of contrived bullcrap looks awful.

• Like 2

This theory of life originating from elsewhere become increasingly popular among the UFO circles. The Ancient Astronauts Theorists for instance believe that we come from the Orion constellation.

It may be because science is leaning that way too, the pansepermia theory is studied again very seriously. Life of Earth may have come from Mars as evidences suggest. Recently a group of British scientists claimed to have found Alien life in the stratosphere.

It seems that increasingly the Human kind is looking for some kind of a new home, sundering himself from Earth more and more and looking abroad. Our origin may be somewhere else in the cosmos, but we nonetheless live here on Earth as it stands today so let's not destroy it. :)

Edited by sam_comm

My ex believes in the acient alien theory whole heartedly, she believes aliens came to earth and genetically engineered humans.

Lets see;

We can't survive in the nature hence we built cities and colonies together outside destroying every inch of natural environment in a continuous expansion.

This lead me to point 2. We are acting as colonies of parasites infesting a body, living together, growing faster without a symbiotic relationship with the host, expanding until the point the host is dying.

We love chemicals, we are using them every day, in water (detergents,soap) in food as cure for diseases. Natural remedies were only a thing in the past before we used science evolving to the ultimate desired state of evolution.

Sun is killing us, unlike other animals we do not have a protection against UV

Everything that is in the air and water, bacterial, spoors, viruses are programmed to only attack the human body.

Most of the religions are proclaiming that earth is a place of trembling and pain meant to improve the spirit for an afterworld different world. From a religious perspective we don't see this world as our ultimate destination or true home.

Theres lots more i often thought about that i cannot remember now... But yes that point of view or book written is freaking right.

Really great points ! Especially about the Earth not being our final destination. Earth's just one big halfway house.

• Like 1

In this contact note between Billy Meier and Ptaah , the Plejaren advanced humans , it's explained clear the origins of all the human races on planet earth , and that the humans on this planet did not originate in the Sol system or planet earth . Happy reading seekers of the truth and open minded human beings :) :

Ahh.. the comedy relief has arrived..

A balloon returned from a high-altitude flight this year covered in microscopic life forms which seemed not to be of this world - and reignited the debate over whether life on Earth actually began here, or somewhere else.

But a new book by American ecologist Dr Ellis Silver argues that humans may well not be from Earth - and may have arrived separately. Silver offers arguments, based on human physiology, that suggest we may not have evolved alongside other life on Earth - but arrived from elsewhere, brought here by aliens as recently as a few tens of thousands of years ago.

http://uk.news.yahoo...10.html#HDollLv

Here's some evidence:

2539164551_9a7571cd4c_o_420.jpg

• Like 1

yawn.gif

Hmm it seems you have a couple of misconceptions in your statement.. let me see if I can correct them for you :)

Lets see;

We can't survive in the nature hence we built cities and colonies together outside destroying every inch of natural environment in a continuous expansion.

Actually you are wrong there.. we can survive in nature.. there are still tribes living the way they have for the past thousand years.. longer in some cases.. The bushmen of africa.. and recently a tribe in the amazon was discovered that still had not see white man or any modern day technology..

This lead me to point 2. We are acting as colonies of parasites infesting a body, living together, growing faster without a symbiotic relationship with the host, expanding until the point the host is dying.

Ahh previously before our lovely little industrial revolution (ie.. greed) we used to live like that.. read the history and beliefs of the american indian's.. the australian aboriginals etc.. you will find they believed in a symbiotic relationship to nature.. we all used to be like that at one time..

We love chemicals, we are using them every day, in water (detergents,soap) in food as cure for diseases. Natural remedies were only a thing in the past before we used science evolving to the ultimate desired state of evolution.

yup.. Humans have become a 'fast' race.. why take the time to walk down the shops when you can drive.. It is 'society' that pushes that along..

Everything that is in the air and water, bacterial, spoors, viruses are programmed to only attack the human body.

Wrong there are many thousands of bacterial, spoors, viruses in the air and water in different places that have no effect on people.. yet will effect other life forms.. thats evolution.. what affects us.. may not affect other life and visa versa..

Most of the religions are proclaiming that earth is a place of trembling and pain meant to improve the spirit for an afterworld different world. From a religious perspective we don't see this world as our ultimate destination or true home.

Well thats just religion.. 'believe in my god and you will go to a better place when you die'..

I hope I have cleared up a few things for you..

• Like 2

nah you did not but thanks for trying.

It is more complex than just that, and each point can be debated with arguments pro and cons. as always...

you forgot one "

Sun is killing us, unlike other animals we do not have a protection against UV"

:)

It is more complex than just that, and each point can be debated with arguments pro and cons. as always...

you forgot one "

Sunlight kills a lot of things. Bacteria, mold.... vampires.... were they all planted here by aliens as well? Furthermore, that direct UV exposure can damage our skin doesn't mean that sunlight is 'killing' us. Sunlight is also a vital source of vitamin D. There are a lot of things that are harmful to us as well as harmful to what would be considered 'native' species (if you don't think humans are 'native').

We humans like to travel, do we not? We like to explore, look for ways to expand out & find pastures anew?

Throughout history we have found ways to leave our own lands whether it be just down the road or a new continent..

If evolution lets us, we will leave this planet some day & yes it makes complete sense that this planet being ideal for

humans to live on would have been the ideal place for us to travel to, even if it was just a stepping stone on our way

elsewhere in the universe...

Would we know it even if it was true? I don't think so!

Maybe we are parasites 'using' Earth 'The host' for our own gains?

The sad reality is that all we do is take..

Think about it!

The sad reality is that all we do is take..

Think about it!

That is the nature of life. All life does that.

• Like 1

We've done so for thousands of years.
non sequitur.
Source?
  • Like 1

A balloon returned from a high-altitude flight this year covered in microscopic life forms which seemed not to be of this world - and reignited the debate over whether life on Earth actually began here, or somewhere else.

But a new book by American ecologist Dr Ellis Silver argues that humans may well not be from Earth - and may have arrived separately. Silver offers arguments, based on human physiology, that suggest we may not have evolved alongside other life on Earth - but arrived from elsewhere, brought here by aliens as recently as a few tens of thousands of years ago.

http://uk.news.yahoo...10.html#HDollLv

also many non human beings came from another planet too, as much early than a few tens of thousands of years ago

Edited by Star Man

We can't survive in the nature hence we built cities and colonies together outside destroying every inch of natural environment in a continuous expansion.[
Of course we can survive "in the nature". Where do you think we survived before 10,000 BC and the rise of "civilisation"? Where do you think most of mankind across the globe (native Americans in both north and south America, aboriginal Australians, Amazonian hunter-gatherers, Papua New Guinean natives, etc.) lived until relative recently in mankind's history?
What do you mean by "chemical"? We are chemicals.

Is adenosine triphosphate a chemical? What about ascorbic acid? Acetylsalicylic acid? I don't like the sound of those "chemicals".

The universe of made of chemicals. The idea of chemicals as a boogyman that we should be afraid of is BS. Everything is chemicals. Some are good. Some are bad. Some are neutral. Some are good in small doses but bad in larger doses. Some are recommended you don't take but can be life saving in certain circumstances. Some are vital to sustanence of human life (glucose, sodium chloride, etc.) but are dangerous to the human body in excessive doses.

Sun is not killing us. For every negative side effect of sun exposure, there's a million positive effects. If the sun disappeared tomorrow, do you think the overall effect would positive or negative? Seriously. The sun's effect on Earth and mankind and civilization is so much more positive than negative that this sentence of yours is beyond laughable. Imagine mankind going without sunlight for a few days and see if the negatives of UV radiation outweigh the positives of sunlight.
Apart from the bacteria that keep you alive. Try clearing out your digestive tract of bacteria and see how long you live until you starve to death because of the lack of bacteria that provide vital digestive enzymes and functions that you'd be dead without.

Simplistic attitudes to these kind of matters don't help anybody.

• Like 1

Sure I can believe this that aliens put humans on earth starting with the cave men

you forgot one "

I knew I missed one.. lol couldnt see it.. blame it on a early morning getting ready for work..

again.. wrong..

The UV harms a lot of life besides humans..

bacteria is susceptible to UV.. also.. Dolphins.. different breeds of dogs.. cats.. to name a couple :)

also many non human beings came from another planet too, as much early than a few tens of thousands of years ago

show me a non human.. ie.. a alien life form..

if its so true.. you should not have a problem showing it..

Dude this si true that nonhuman beings and human beings visited and still visting earth from time to time in exploration excursion , what science people on earth do not know , is that their are nonhuman races in universes because are universes in universes and dimensions in universes with space and time diferences, and this non human beings with animal characteristics , like bird , goat , centaur , and many diferent fizionomy than hummans , some are barbaric but some are peaceful beings ; if you wanna more information about human life in universes study Billy Meier material and the book in english cause most of the material over 30 .0000 pages are in german , I put here a list of nonhuman in universe from Ptaah conversation with Billy : The Plejaren Federation is an organisation of civilisations from star systems located mostly within the Milky Way galaxy with a minority being extra-galactic members.[1] The dimension or space-time configuration of the member star systems also varies. All sentient races throughout the universe are referred to as human beings even though some would be considered inhuman or perhaps even horrifying in appearance by typically primitive or misguided Earthlings. Billy Meier is the last surviving Earthling who has had contact with members of this Federation. He will continue to have the contacts in a personal form until his death. There were four others who also had contacts with the Federation, all of whom are now dead. The dutiful task of the Federation is to preserve the evolving and already existing human life in the cosmos. Some of their ancestors were our ancestors who lived upon the Earth until 2000 years ago when many migrated back to the Tayget/Plejares/Plejara system. http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Plejaren_Federation

There are many amongst us (especially those inhabiting the Palace of Westminster) who may well still be on some other planet!

I have to disapoint you cause there are many evidence human races on earth didn't originate in this Sol system , they came from diferent parts of the universe from Brnard star ; Alpha centaury , Beta centaury , Sirius constellation etc , Orion constelation , the ones celestial sons whom built the Gizha pyramids 73.000 years ago and more truth cronolgy of earth planet here :

The True Chronology of Ancient Earth History

I wonder how he will attempt to disprove the fossil record?

And the article ends with

“Little in the book can be proven - it can only be supposed or suspected". Nuff said.

Human life in universes is infinite only the Plejaren federation whom are in contact with Billy Meier for 40 years and ongoin contact telepathic and physicaly are 127.billion human races : The Plejaren Federation is an organisation of civilisations from star systems located mostly within the Milky Way galaxy with a minority being extra-galactic members.[1] The dimension or space-time configuration of the member star systems also varies. All sentient races throughout the universe are referred to as human beings even though some would be considered inhuman or perhaps even horrifying in appearance by typically primitive or misguided Earthlings. Billy Meier is the last surviving Earthling who has had contact with members of this Federation. He will continue to have the contacts in a personal form until his death. There were four others who also had contacts with the Federation, all of whom are now dead. The dutiful task of the Federation is to preserve the evolving and already existing human life in the cosmos. Some of their ancestors were our ancestors who lived upon the Earth until 2000 years ago when many migrated back to the Tayget/Plejares/Plejara system.

There are many amongst us (especially those inhabiting the Palace of Westminster) who may well still be on some other planet!

Be nice. You know perfectly well it's the hats their women are forced to wear that gives them an alien look. A Royal visitation + a strong wind = instant UFO report. :P

I have to disapoint you cause there are many evidence human races on earth didn't originate in this Sol system , they came from diferent parts of the universe from Brnard star ; Alpha centaury , Beta centaury , Sirius constellation etc , Orion constelation , the ones celestial sons whom built the Gizha pyramids 73.000 years ago and more truth cronolgy of earth planet here :

The True Chronology of Ancient Earth History

https://vimeo.com/29...omment_10038316

prove it.

as Ive said before, you INSTANTLY lose any credibility naming Billy Meier :td:

• Like 3