Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Human beings came from another planet

Still Waters

I don't see an answer in your post JC. Just circumlocution.

Show me the scores of intermediate strains of hominid. Darwinism requires that they exist.

It's not ignorance. It's asking the right questions.

If you really want to know what to call it; how about a half baked idea, or an unsubstantiated theory.

why do you have finger nails, and toe nails zoser? Why do you have canine teeth? And a coccyx? Why body-hair? Explain!

eta: I will give one answer... and YOU can answer the rest., cant you?

"Fingernails are one of the features that distinguish primates, including humans, from other mammals. They are essentially flattened forms of claws". :tu:

Edited by seeder

why do you have finger nails, and toe nails zoser? Why do you have canine teeth? And a coccyx? Why body-hair? Explain!

How do you account for the human brain only minimally utilised? How was that supposed to have evolved?

Evolution has taken place. Just not the way Darwin said it did. It has been an instigated step upgrading situation.

If it were otherwise the evidence would have been found.

That's what the evidence points to. Some mistakes occurred along the way. That explains why don't seem to know what we are doing; and haven't done so for around 9000 years which was the last time the genetics got mixed up.

Show me the scores of intermediate strains of hominid. Darwinism requires that they exist.
Show me an alien building an ancient monument. Your theory requires that they exist.

Not a statue or a carving or something you think they built. Show me the actual alien building the monument. Your theory says they exist therefore you must show them to prove the theory.

See what I did there?

• Like 2

How do you account for the human brain only minimally utilised? How was that supposed to have evolved?

That old urban myth? You're seriously peddling that? That's pretty desperate.
  • Like 4

Evolution has taken place. Just not the way Darwin said it did. It has been an instigated step upgrading situation.

If it were otherwise the evidence would have been found.

That's what the evidence points to. Some mistakes occurred along the way. That explains why don't seem to know what we are doing; and haven't done so for around 9000 years which was the last time the genetics got mixed up.

I asked you a set of questions. Do the mature thing and answer them instead of swerving... as you are prone to do

• Like 2

That old urban myth? You're seriously peddling that? That's pretty desperate.

Well Darwinism is totally desperate. It's a cop out for lack of understanding for how things work and the deeper history of the human race.

I don't buy it JC and I am in no way being belligerent when I say it. Neither am I a christian.

The history of the human race is not simple and cannot be gleaned from a high school history book.

I asked you a set of questions. Do the mature thing and answer them instead of swerving... as you are prone to do

I am ignoring you because it's just puerile nonsense.

You won't understand human evolution by looking at canine teeth and finger nails.

You won't understand human evolution by looking at canine teeth and finger nails.

you did not do well at biology at school did you zoser..

• Like 2

ha no youre not and everyone here can see it, its coz the answers you give will make you contradict yourself :lol:

• Like 2

Well Darwinism is totally desperate. It's a cop out for lack of understanding for how things work and the deeper history of the human race.

Just not in any way you can actually demonstrate.
The history of the human race is not simple and cannot be gleaned from a high school history book.

Of course the history of the human race isn't simple. No-one said it was and the theory of evolution certainly doesn't. Evolution is a complex, messy, unpredictable, inefficient process and you'd know that if you knew anything about it.

Now, are you seriously peddling the idea that humans only use a fraction of their brain's capability? The old "we only 10% of our brain" is a well debunked myth. You're not doing your already shot to pieces credibility with claims like that.

• Like 1

You understand human evolution by looking at everything. Teeth, finger nails, skin, digestive system, nervous system, skin, behaviour, genetics, anatomy, etc. Things like the vitamin C broken gene I already mentioned and the facts about our finger and toenails that seeder mentioned are all part of the bigger picture.

You certainly won't understand human evolution if you simply ignore or dismiss out of hand every piece of evidence for it that is shown to you.

• Like 3

Well I have to say.. if aliens tinkered with lets say proto human to create us.. they did not really do that much of a good job..

Lets take the way we breathe..

We breathe with the same part of the throat we swallow with..

Intelligent design would have given us separate tubes in the throat to remove the choking problem..

add in our body defenses when ill.. the mucus that is created to expel foreign particulates/germs etc actually drains back into the body rather then out.. again.. a poor design..

If aliens.. god or what ever tinkered with us to make us.. you would think they would have done a better job at it.. there is a number of things about the human body that was poorly designed..

But.. we look at it from a evolution point of view.. these are genetic flaws that only kill off a few of the gene pool.. ie.. it kills off the weak genes..

• Like 2

Actually human physiology says a lot about human origins and our relation to non-human animals.
  • Like 2

If the Darwin idea can be supported in it'e entirety then please let's hear it.

Try reading. I am sure you have heard it, but in typical Zoser fashion, you decided you did not want to accept it, and feel that is somehow an argument against it.

Let's start with evolution of the hominid model over the last 10,000 years.

Where is it?

Here - LINK

We have been manipulating the environment for that time span, not adapting to it. That is how you manage to annoy people with a PC and an Internet connection. You did not develop bluetooth brains with networking capabilities, we made things fro the earth to do that which we desired, and required to progress our intelligence.

Well....... some of us anyway.

But I am suspecting that is a bit intellectual for you, maybe start with this link - Scientists Cite Fastest Case of Human Evolution

I suspect that is more the sort of thing you wanted to see.

Then let's go to trying to find the missing links between the strains of hominid. Show me say a natural progression between Homo Habilis and Homo Erectus that is in accordance with the normally accepted 1 million year time span.

Relatively elongated legs and shorter arms compared to the size of the torso. These features are considered adaptations to a life lived on the ground, indicating the loss of earlier tree-climbing adaptations, with the ability to walk and possibly run long distances. Compared with earlier fossil humans there is also the expanded brain-case relative to the size of the face, stone tools and evidence in skeletons of compassion.

So you are saying Habilis is a direct ancestor are you? Please elaborate. This should be interesting to say the least!

Do you "get" evolution? You do realise that is is not a single really type line, but a race of many species heading for the finish line? It was not passing one baton from one species to another, it was groups against groups competing with adaptions and the successfully living on, and in some cases interbreeding and taking the best from both worlds.

You would need to find literally scores and scores of intermediate strains.

Find them and I will believe you.

To what end, and what will that accomplish? And where is the current model in error - that is if you are actually aware of the current model, and are not running with the ancient idea of a relay proposed at creationist sites.

You do not even understand what we do have!

These people obviously couldn't.

http://www.public.ws...e/03_index.html

QED

They seem to be able to see the evolutionary adaptions? That link WHICH YOU PROVIDED also says this:

How we discovered our own origins is a fascinating story in itself. It was a slow process with many landmark insights along the way and some wrong turns. Because of the theological stakes involved, serious inquiry was not possible as long as church and state power were conjoined in Europe. In 1619, Lucilio Vanini was burned at the stake in Toulouse, France for suggesting that humans might be descended from apes. The process of discovery began in earnest in the eighteenth century when European universities, especially the University of Paris, began to sort through the newly discovered forms of life from around the world and to classify them in related families. Once the great task of classifying the world's life forms got well under way, the affinities between humans and the great apes became obvious. Indeed, the similarities had been noted by the ancient Greeks as well as by the unfortunate Vanini. But by the 18th century knowledge had increased to the point that the similarities could be examined — and in an increasingly systematic way — in the parts of Europe free from the coercive power of the church.

Until then it's just opinion and no better or worse than the creationist ideas.

It is not opinion, you do not seem to be aware of the very fact that we can observe evolution in Mitochondrial DNA, and that several examples that man has sped up have been extensively noted. Heck, you do not even seem to understand the link you left, which supports the notion you think it does not.

I doubt you even understand the heavily flawed creations ideals.

You know what a fossil is right? You can dream about an imaginary man in the sky all day long, and at the end of the day, I can actually pick up a fossil and donk you right on the head with it. What's reality there?

• Like 1

The crap is in your mind which is so closed that can not search any truth and is full of crap , illusion and to much knowing all mister !!!!

So that is why instead of providing an answer to prove him wrong, you blathered this nonsense.

Yeah, good rebuttal there................. mmm very convincing.

LOL.

• Like 2

Thanks to all those who defend rationality here. I would like to join the fray but it already has been done wonderfully, although I suspect without any effect on Zoser.

• Like 4

I don't buy it JC and I am in no way being belligerent when I say it. Neither am I a christian.

Umm, I seem to be missing here how this at all answers Jesses post? You are peddling ancient crap that is only peddled at creationist sites, and even the insinuation is imagination.

Instead of trying to shift focus, Answer the question, why are you saying that old rubbish about only a small part of the brain being active?

You are always telling people to "do their homework" yet you do not, and here is but another active example, isn't it?

• Like 3

Translation:

I have no answer, and you are correct, and I do not want to openly admit it.

• Like 2

Well I have to say.. if aliens tinkered with lets say proto human to create us.. they did not really do that much of a good job..

Lets take the way we breathe..

We breathe with the same part of the throat we swallow with..

Intelligent design would have given us separate tubes in the throat to remove the choking problem..

add in our body defenses when ill.. the mucus that is created to expel foreign particulates/germs etc actually drains back into the body rather then out.. again.. a poor design..

If aliens.. god or what ever tinkered with us to make us.. you would think they would have done a better job at it.. there is a number of things about the human body that was poorly designed..

But.. we look at it from a evolution point of view.. these are genetic flaws that only kill off a few of the gene pool.. ie.. it kills off the weak genes..

And that old Chestnut, the Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve on the Giraffe.

I think you are to envy and gelos on Billy Meier Because He Brought the Truth about Ufo's all the big lies people are creating every day and peoplelike you full of illusions and fairy tells are starting to fade away :)

LOL, he got Element 115 completely wrong, someone is envious of a walking stuff up are they? LOL, you know what, I really do not think so!!

What would we do without "Z-man" ? And all the Factual Information that his Hero`s Like Bob Lazar and Billy Goat Myers,to name just a two.

Well Its Always a Hoot In here ! Some Day I do Hope "Z' gets a Real Good Look at A real E.T up close. maybe even a probe or two to reenforce just for the Effect of it All.

Waiting without Looking and Asking never got anyone Anywhere ! :tu:

What would we do without "Z-man" ? And all the Factual Information that his Hero`s Like Bob Lazar and Billy Goat Myers,to name just a two.

Well Its Always a Hoot In here ! Some Day I do Hope "Z' gets a Real Good Look at A real E.T up close. maybe even a probe or two to reenforce just for the Effect of it All.

Waiting without Looking and Asking never got anyone Anywhere ! :tu:

cracked me up!! :lol:

If they were going to say that amino acids came from meteorites, I might buy it; but humans? Really?

Show me an alien building an ancient monument. Your theory requires that they exist.

Not a statue or a carving or something you think they built. Show me the actual alien building the monument. Your theory says they exist therefore you must show them to prove the theory.

See what I did there?

You mean this:

2539164551_9a7571cd4c_o_420.jpg

It took 700 pages on a previous thread and no one provided the slightest piece of convincing evidence as to how it was done.

Melting stone with chemicals, copper tools, stone pounders .........all ridiculous theories that never worked.

Solve this one and you have it.

Until then here is my evidence.