Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alleged Roswell 'alien' images uncovered

UM-Bot

Because it's probably true.

Having just finished "The Day After Roswell", I am more convinced than ever of what happened at Roswell, and more importantly, how the government covered it up.

Those who really think nothing happened there are simply much more receptive to government propaganda efforts than others.

Good book. Read it years ago. Even if you remove the alien stuff it was a fascinating recount of cold war politics. I also like how he start out by saying he has no idea what happened in Roswell, he wasn't there.

• Like 1

Does it matter?

"FAKE!!!"

Aren't they all Fake? Even though we are drawn to them.

This is a much proof as the weird looking dude making the documentary about the mini alien but in the whole documentary you see if for a whole 2 minutes.

so Bin Laden was in fact an alien undercover fighting to recuperate his inmates bodies from Roswel incident... :w00t:

To prove this conspiracy I am showing that the word alien and the letters making it are also encrypted in his name ; Bin Laden....

Edited by qxcontinuum

The good ,or in some eyes bad news,Is when E.T Actually does decide to Land We maybe the ones in total disbelief . Because then we just maybe the Last Supper.

That will get all the Religious fans stewing ! JUst a Thought ! :tu:

Roswell was a Cold war era event.

They've let out the information that the photos exist. They apparently intend to release them for general viewing, only after the supporting evidence, such as their chain of custody, age, and untampered-with status is well confirmed. That seems a reasonable course of action. If there are endless, unreasonable excuses for not releasing the pictures and relevant information, this story can then be dismissed.

Because it's probably true.

Having just finished "The Day After Roswell", I am more convinced than ever of what happened at Roswell, and more importantly, how the government covered it up.

Those who really think nothing happened there are simply much more receptive to government propaganda efforts than others.

Stanton Freidman who believes an alien craft crashed at Roswell dismissed and debunked the claims found in "the day after Roswell"

what if was a German "UFO" aka "Die Glocke" test by US military after ww2 ?

What, even if the photographs/slide exist, could possible be on them that would provide any more evidence one way or the other? Even if they had been released they could be bogus. With the technology available today there is no way to tell one way or the other. Useless regardless.

:santa: so what exactly is the point?

i also have an actual ufo in my warehouse but no one may see it except my dog...

You selfish thing you... :P

Methinks this is the alien autopsy film all over again but instead the "smoking gun evidence" is a pair of slides.

I got pics too! I can't show you, not because I don't want to, but because I'll go to prison if I do. :)

Stanton Freidman who believes an alien craft crashed at Roswell dismissed and debunked the claims found in "the day after Roswell"

I doubt Stanton Freidman served in the US Army.

I did, but have been out for so many years that the book refreshed my memory in so many ways into how the Army thinks and acts and protects its own at all costs.

Weather balloon? LOL

A prediction..

just prior to the photo's being released.. they will either disappear.. or.. something will damage them.. or they will be replaced..

so it will be The .Gov stole them.. damaged them.. or replaced them with fake ones to hide the truth..

• Like 2

I doubt Stanton Freidman served in the US Army.

I did, but have been out for so many years that the book refreshed my memory in so many ways into how the Army thinks and acts and protects its own at all costs.

Weather balloon? LOL

Kevin Randle did and he doesn't buy the Corso story either.I am posting from a phone but I urge you to Google for more info.When two of the biggest Roswell crash proponents in ufology dismiss your story through investigating his army records it rather destroys his credibility

The absolute truth could have come out long ago but it's up to us individuals to believe or not and there will always be as many skeptics as believers and until we all see ETs come down and shake our own hands the argument will go on. I have a feeling that even then some will still cry fake. And even vice versa, with indisputable proof of no ETs ever landing on earth, believers will cry foul.

• Like 1

Kodachrome film required complex processing. From its inception in 1935, until 1954, Kodak retained control of the process. The film was sold with 'prepaid processing'. One had to return it to a Kodak lab to be developed. Kodak was forced to cease this anticompetitive practice, and other labs got access to the process and necessary chemicals.

Pictures taken in 1947 would presumably have had to go through a Kodak lab. Supposing the government or military took these alleged pictures, would they have been willing to allow these out of their hands for processing at a civilian (Kodak) lab? That doesn't sound like very tight security, considering the supposed subject of the pictures. What of the possibility of someone outside the military's control talking about what they'd seen, either at the time, or later?

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Kodachrome

Edited by bison

This Roswell thing will just not go away, I wonder what the truth of it really is?

This Roswell thing will just not go away, I wonder what the truth of it really is?

about $12.99 :tu:

• Like 2

We all wonder.

Great, another one of those "found it in the attic" stories, but in this case, all we got is an attic and the 2 deceased owners.

136134325638571251.GIF

• Like 1