Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kenya Mall Massacre

Beckys_Mom

Kenya Mall Massacre

Footage has emerged showing people being rescued by Kenyan forces in the aftermath of the terror attack at Nairobi's Westgate mall.

It comes as the country's interior minister Joseph Ole Lenku announced that eight suspects were being held over the massacre, and three others had been released after questioning.

The video was filmed by civilian security guards who went to the site to help.

They found a group of people hiding from the armed gang in a walk-in fridge in the building's supermarket.

"We are civilians," the guards can be heard saying. "Put your hands up, put your hands up."

The first of the group to emerge from the giant appliance then turns to the others and says, "police, police", to reassure them.

To see and read more on this go here - http://news.sky.com/...ge-of-survivors

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Kenya Mall Massacre

Footage has emerged showing people being rescued by Kenyan forces in the aftermath of the terror attack at Nairobi's Westgate mall.

It comes as the country's interior minister Joseph Ole Lenku announced that eight suspects were being held over the massacre, and three others had been released after questioning.

The video was filmed by civilian security guards who went to the site to help.

They found a group of people hiding from the armed gang in a walk-in fridge in the building's supermarket.

"We are civilians," the guards can be heard saying. "Put your hands up, put your hands up."

The first of the group to emerge from the giant appliance then turns to the others and says, "police, police", to reassure them.

To see and read more on this go here - http://news.sky.com/...ge-of-survivors

I fully expect this kind of action to occur here in the US eventually - not sure why it hasn't already. I'm also not sure what kind of response my government would have to it.
  • Like 1

Given the locale and the basic International "moderate to non-existent impact" on the policy toward the War against Terror - it reads like a test run for a bigger event with a more direct impact on Western Interests. Or they overestimated Western concern and response.

Basically, I have a bad feeling about this ..... I keep feeling like it's the start of something really big.

• Like 1

I have been watching it on the news now all week.. I also sat and watched an hour long news documentary, where they spoke one to one with the survivors of the massacre..

A lot of people said that the terrorists where out to shoot non Muslims.. By this, they would ask each person if they were Muslim or not? If not, they shot them dead.. From watching the news documentary, one of the survivors said - "There is no way any of these killings were done because of religion, because they shot dead a Muslim woman who was 6 months pregnant, and they knew she was Muslim, so it cannot be about religion"

A few more people who managed to survive the killings, said that a few of the terrorists did in fact claim it was religion as one of the terrorists questioned a man, and the sec he found the man was Muslim along with his wife and child, the terrorist told them to leave...

As the programme went on, they featured a few Muslims who admitted that it is a good thing for them to have people convert from the Western societies, the more people they can get to convert over and join them to help kill, the better and they would love more Western converts...It showed you a clip of one of the terrorists recruiting video, and you see this Muslim talking about how great it is over there and its like Disney land, come and be with us and so on..

.Its amazing how some folk from Western society buy into this and are willing to kill innocent people, it truly baffles the mind.. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me,a few here and there in western society are easy enough to brain wash and con......Some of these would likely be seen and heard defending terrorists groups, promoting the faith and taking pops at Western society at any given chance.. I have seen and heard a few like this.. Its people like that that I find can likely become most dangerous... Converts usually are worse...

One of the sad things mentioned on the programme came from a Muslim man who spoke about groups like these strapping bombs to little kids as young as 5 and 6 years old..Truly sad...

Edited by Beckys_Mom