Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roarrrrrrrrrrrrr =hello in panther

Abominable Snowman

Hi there! Just joined! I read a bit of the forums beforehand or rather I got directed here from searching, 'moving statues' and 'living dolls'. Gotta say, I liked all the responses and must watch the videos as I was unable to do so on my ipod. So, anyone like to join this discussion and tell me a bit more about this site or why you joined? A lot of unexplained things happened to me and while I posted it on a paranormal site, I think they would be more at home here.

Anywho, hope I'll fit right in. Take care.

• Like 4

Moving dolls. huh?

When I was about eight I stayed with my grandparents in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

My grandfather's family was from Culpeper, Virginia, and his mother owned a doll shop.

Now, after she died my grandmother inherited a ton of dolls from her, and had a doll room.

I stayed in the doll room one night, and my sister and I were playing..

I turned over, and I swear I remember the doll's head turning at me - pretty vividly..

It was such a strange phenomena that still makes me fascinated to this day; did I imagine it?

Either way, I thought I'd share that story since you mentioned dolls; to this day I loathe them.

Welcome to UM. I hope to see you around.

• Like 2

Oh wow a 'doll room'. That is way cool. But not a chance in hell would I even enter such a place let alone stay there!

You sound very brave!

Haven't had any doll occurances as I would be more a teddy bear fan although I do have one doll which cries when it's dummy is out of it's mouth and boy did I hear that awful wailing a lot some time after using it. So yes, that did freak me out.

Hello and welcome!

Experiences and stories will fit well here, and with the multitude of members here, all our explanations come in multiple choice!

• Like 1

Hello, blackPanther!

Welcome! Sorry I have no experiences to relay. This is a great site. Enjoy! :tsu:

Thank you for the warm welcome! Happy to be here! Would type a lot more had I not mysteriously :D paper cut my index finger earlier on today! Ouch!

Hello and welcome!

Experiences and stories will fit well here, and with the multitude of members here, all our explanations come in multiple choice!

What a scary face! And Hi! Love it, can't wait to be debunked! Some of the crazy things I've experienced have played with my mind so I will have to get them sorted it out. I'll post some tomorrow as I need to go to bed. Lights out.

Hello there :st Welcome to UM. From what you say, you are in the right place. All kinds of discussions in here.

• Like 1

Hello there :st Welcome to UM. From what you say, you are in the right place. All kinds of discussions in here.

Hey, wow you guys are friendly! Thank you all so much for the kind welcomes <3

I have changed my name as I noticed there is quite a few 'black panthers' around! Hope there's a lot less foxes!

• Like 1

There were more black panthers, but since the 70's their numbers have decreased, the new black panthers are almost a pro- ah, nobody's gonna get it.

Yo, I'm Skeptic

you pretty much get my personality from that

• Like 1

Welcome. I hope to see your posts, and learn about your experiences. New members are all welcome

:D

• Like 1

Hope there's a lot less foxes!

Plenty of those damn' thugs about (Especially round my chickens!)

• Like 2

There were more black panthers, but since the 70's their numbers have decreased, the new black panthers are almost a pro- ah, nobody's gonna get it.

Yo, I'm Skeptic

you pretty much get my personality from that

I like the cut of your jib! Looking forward as I said of being debunked by you! Most excited!

Welcome. I hope to see your posts, and learn about your experiences. New members are all welcome

:D

Thank you so much, and you also. :)

Plenty of those damn' thugs about (Especially round my chickens!)

Hahaha! I promise I will more likely play and cuddle your chickens then eat them!

• Like 1

Welcome :)

• Like 1

Hahaha! I promise I will more likely play and cuddle your chickens then eat them!

I probably should of put 'than' instead of 'then'! Sorry! Mean no harm whatsoever to your yummy cute chickens! :innocent::clap:

Must figure out how to upload a pic to my profile so I don't look so noobish!

Hi there! Just joined! I read a bit of the forums beforehand or rather I got directed here from searching, 'moving statues' and 'living dolls'. Gotta say, I liked all the responses and must watch the videos as I was unable to do so on my ipod. So, anyone like to join this discussion and tell me a bit more about this site or why you joined? A lot of unexplained things happened to me and while I posted it on a paranormal site, I think they would be more at home here.

Anywho, hope I'll fit right in. Take care.

Hey, nice to see you in here. Sure it would be great to read you from time to time. And yeah you'll fit right in! Just remember to be awesome though... B)

And in case you have any trouble setting up your profile to your liking, there's a FAQ section that can come in handy.

See you around.

• Like 1

Hiya and welcome, have seen one of your posts, you will fit in just fine, most of us are a touch crazy.

• Like 1

Hey, nice to see you in here. Sure it would be great to read you from time to time. And yeah you'll fit right in! Just remember to be awesome though... B)

And in case you have any trouble setting up your profile to your liking, there's a FAQ section that can come in handy.

See you around.

*Wooof howwwlll* @dlonewolf85! Check out the shades and tattoos! :yes: Thanks for the tip I usually skip over rules and faq's (ssh!) This time though it may come in handy!

Hiya and welcome, have seen one of your posts, you will fit in just fine, most of us are a touch crazy.

Just one post? Hmm that'll do! A touch crazy? Check!

Edited by Foxhound 87
  • Like 1

*RAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR* welcome to the UM jungle, play nice!

btw nice metal gear reference

Edited by DancingCorpse

*RAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR* welcome to the UM jungle, play nice!

btw nice metal gear reference

Yay glad I got a howdy from you as I read some of your intelligent posts and was immediately hooked! So thanking you!

Edited by Foxhound 87
  • Like 1

Haha really? I am glad you found them somewhat understandable, I do like a good ramble from time to time! Sometimes I hear the old Colonel screeching in my codec telling me to shut the heck up!

• Like 1

Haha really? I am glad you found them somewhat understandable, I do like a good ramble from time to time! Sometimes I hear the old Colonel screeching in my codec telling me to shut the heck up!

Haha! I love your waffling posts! Never mind Mr. Campbell, have you listened to his speeches?! What a drone!

• Like 1

Good moro to you young man, you may find many a strange story or two in here but never worry there is always some alien abductie who will be only to willing to hold your hand should you get a bit scared. :innocent: