Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roarrrrrrrrrrrrr =hello in panther

Abominable Snowman

Hiya and welcome, have seen one of your posts, you will fit in just fine, most of us are a touch crazy.

You say a touch....now now lets be honest from the start we don't want him to get the wrong impression. A very large slice of the cake maybe some what missing is maybe more appropriate.

• Like 2

You say a touch....now now lets be honest from the start we don't want him to get the wrong impression. A very large slice of the cake maybe some what missing is maybe more appropriate.

A very large slice from a very small cake. :w00t:

Welcome! I like foxes so you're okay in my book.

Hope to see ya on the boards. :3

Joz48, surely you mean "young lady"?!

Hi littlewallflower, thanks for the welcome hope you'll be the tallest biggest oak tree in my posts wanna see a lot of u hehe

Sorry about the posting without quoting but am using my iPod and i cant see an option to add quotes.. Also the keypad is so small so i apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes.

• Like 1

Must figure out how to upload a pic to my profile so I don't look so noobish!

On a computer click on your display name at the top, right of the 'Notifications', and you'll see the 'My Profile' option.

Or click the avatarless picture, and it will re-direct you to the same page.

Where you see the default picture, if you put your mouse cursor over it, you see the option for 'Change'.

It will bring you up to the 'Photo Editor' menu where you can import a photo via a URL from a website like Photobucket, or upload one.

You should be a rebel and remain as a short haired silhouette forever.

Joz48, surely you mean "young lady"?!

Hi littlewallflower, thanks for the welcome hope you'll be the tallest biggest oak tree in my posts wanna see a lot of u hehe

Sorry about the posting without quoting but am using my iPod and i cant see an option to add quotes.. Also the keypad is so small so i apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes.

Oak tree?! Psh, I'm too short for that.

Haha dancing corpse i may just do that!

But ur big on personality, littlewallflower!

Haha dancing corpse i may just do that!

But ur big on personality, littlewallflower!

Awh shucks, I try my best.

:3

How do I know you are telling the truth though? You could also be a weird black tunnel surrounded by white space... :cry:

Is it possible Dancing Corpse, that I love you now more than ever before!? Ha ha you make me smile- which is hard to do- mind numbingly difficult in fact considering I was finding it hard to sleep last night due to a huge nosy 8 legged freak above my head! Also for some strange reason I had the weird notion that I was gonna die in my sleep! I did have a large can of red bull yesterday unknowst to my parents (i am forbidden to have it due to minor heart problems) and havent slept for 2 nights. So in bed last night my heart beat was loud and racing 100mph. Everytime I was dropping off, I quickly woke myself afraid I would slip away into another dimension without return. How I came to this theory, god knows but eventually, some how, some way, I woke just there at 11:45am so I must of slept a few hours and I thanked god I was still alive. I get weird thoughts. Anyway the moral of the story is, you are my shining star dancing corpse!

• Like 1

Haha aww that is wonderful to know I made someone happy with weird typing thoughts! :D It is funny you mention eight legged freaks, I seriously have had two visits in the last week at 4am each time... one was on the freaking PILLOW!! I unfortunately had to kill them quickly even though it makes me sad but there was no way to catch them and both were GIANT (for england anyway...) They scared the absolute crap outta me, one of them had eyes on stalks, it was most absurd and I'm sure it thought I was too before it knew no more. I am glad you managed some sleep, I sometimes go a day or two without hitting the hay too cause my mind goes overdrive more often than it was designed for... :alien:

• Like 1

Haha aww that is wonderful to know I made someone happy with weird typing thoughts! :D It is funny you mention eight legged freaks, I seriously have had two visits in the last week at 4am each time... one was on the freaking PILLOW!! I unfortunately had to kill them quickly even though it makes me sad but there was no way to catch them and both were GIANT (for england anyway...) They scared the absolute crap outta me, one of them had eyes on stalks, it was most absurd and I'm sure it thought I was too before it knew no more. I am glad you managed some sleep, I sometimes go a day or two without hitting the hay too cause my mind goes overdrive more often than it was designed for... :alien:

Oh god the pillow! That is too close for comfort! Too close! When I kill them (which isn't very often as I'm afraid to get near), I say a prayer for each one! Well I feel its the least I can do! Eyes on stalks! ewwww! Last night I couldn't sleep till around 6am I think it was. Not because of the spider in the corner(which keeps appearing in same spot AFTER being hoovered by the way!) but because I was bored! Yes bored! I get bored easily. And staying in the one spot regardless how tired I am, is boring! So was reading my Games Master mag, scrolling through my songs on iPod and on the internet reading UM! So my mind couldn't rest!

• Like 1

People claim that clean rooms keep them away, that is a vicious lie, they crawl where the hell they want regardless of our obtuse debris, it's all a climbing frame and potentially creepable playground for them! :cry: The night is much more agreeable than the day to catch a wave of pondering. Wow I remember the tv show gamesmaster, those were the days! My mind is as restful as a squid in an oven... even my dreams are deranged even FOR dreams hehe,