Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Melba Ketchum reveals Bigfoot DNA evidence

UM-Bot

The Sasquatch Genome Project has revealed DNA test results along with several new pictures and videos.

Funded by businessman Adrian Erickson, the five-year $500,000 study has sought to find definitive evidence that an unknown species of hominid is stalking the forests of North America.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/255551/melba-ketchum-reveals-bigfoot-dna-evidence

• Like 1

"Some samples came back being identified as human, while some did not."

So, the samples were contaminated then? Or some simply were human, while the others - who knows - we are not given access to the actual reports.

The conclusion by these 'scientists' that this indicates a "human hybrid" is untenable. I would like to read the actual lab analyses rather than listen to these people try to rationalise the conclusions to fit their beliefs.

I do not discount the existence of such a creature as sasquatch, but this does not constitute "compelling evidence" at all.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 8

Never before seen video? Matilda sleeping has been on Youtube for how long now?

They tracked a mother and daughter in Kentucky? They've habituated them in Texas.

It is not an animal? It walks on two legs, has children, and uses language. Is it a vegetable or mineral?

Does the Merry-Go-Round ever stop?

Was that a Sassy femur in her hand or was she running security too?

Edited by QuiteContrary

A cross between humans and apes? And all this time I thought it was a cross between too much alcohol and a vivid imagination.

Call me when a reputable zoological forensic lab has a body......

• Like 2

Well no matter what proof you present you still get continued bogus talk and wanting a body.Common sense should tell you that bigfoot isn't dumb as you think he is for decades they have been able to duck mankind pretty good.In my opinion they exist so for real there's no more to talk about.

• Like 2

What puzzles me is they got footage of a supposed sleeping sasquatch but if ,sasquatch is so elusive why would it just lie down for nap in the open ?. :w00t:

What puzzles me is they got footage of a supposed sleeping sasquatch but if ,sasquatch is so elusive why would it just lie down for nap in the open ?. :w00t:

1. They silently tracked it

2. It is one of their habituated Foot and used to humans

3. They drugged the dinner they served it on Tupperware

4. *It's a rug and can't get up!!!!!!!!!!!*

From the Daily Fail:

"It included footage captured in Kentucky in 2005 shows a female Sasquatch sleeping. An extended version of the video is expected to be released in a future documentary."

Sounds like they are going to make a documentary and sell it. Morons. What a waste of $500,000 bucks.

• Like 1

The photos and/or video would not come up for me when I clicked on the link.

So, friends and UM neighbors, am I missing much?

The text report was exceptionally lean, with no remarks about methodology, exact findings when and where, how hybridization was determined, etc. etc.

I'm no expert, but it seems to me there's no there there.

Oh how I wish this were evidence. I've seen one so I'm a believer. But if I hadn't had that experience, it would take a body or clear video to convince me. Also, for all those saying they want more detail about the testing, there is a link in the full article to their findings and peer reviews. It has a lot more detail but still seems a bit hokey to me.

Edited by BananaFishBones
  • Like 1

Well no matter what proof you present you still get continued bogus talk and wanting a body.Common sense should tell you that bigfoot isn't dumb as you think he is for decades they have been able to duck mankind pretty good.In my opinion they exist so for real there's no more to talk about.

No, if it were real and they actually did the science as they claim they did, there would be no doubt of Bigfoot's existence and this crew would be standing on the dais in Oslo next year instead of issuing press releases in empty rooms in Dallas.

• Like 3

What puzzles me is they got footage of a supposed sleeping Sasquatch but if ,Sasquatch is so elusive why would it just lie down for nap in the open ?. :w00t:

deer, bear, elk, moose,bobcats,mountain lions etc... all do the same, and have all been photographed,and they are still elusive.

• Like 1

I choose to believe in all conspiracy theories, mythical creatures and aliens because it makes life so entertaining. Having said that, I'm a little skeptical of what I'm seeing here. Maybe this is just the teaser and they'll drop the bomb on us when they sell their documentary.

• Like 1

"This creature does not follow the general rule," said Dr. KETCHUP. Lmao

$500,000 over 5 years for a 'team' of people ain't much. I guess it's enough for them to keep spouting crap and lie to everyone.

This idiot needs to crawl back into their hole for good.

I'm sure bigfooters would feel the same way by now too?

What a joke.

I wish I could see those videos a little better, rather than quick flashes from a newsreport.

They look interesting.

There was an article posted by the Houston Chronicle Report. That did they're own testing on some of her DNA samples and all came back as actually being from different types of opossum. Also think about it if she did find DNA from a Hybrid of Homo-Sapiens and an unknown primate. You would be hearing about this all over over the internet and news. Instead your seeing it months later on this website. I think her findings are bogus.

• Like 1

Was that a Sassy femur in her hand or was she running security too?

I wonder what that bone was for. She had a bone to pick with someone?

A cross between humans and apes?

Aren't humans classified as apes??

And why didn't they just walk up on it and take pics of the whole critter??

• Like 1

And why didn't they just walk up on it and take pics of the whole critter??

In the peer reviews, one reviewer complains about the pictures she submitted with her report. So, Ketchum claims they have many more and better photographs, yet she fails to submit the good ones with the paper she wants to impress with and publish? How does that make any sense? She claims there was a supplementary video that was clearer to support the photograph. Sorry, too much par for her course, imo.

"I would say that the photographic evidence (Fig 4A and 4B) should not have been included, since those images are poor in quality, do not appear compelling, and weaken the credibility of the ms."

*shocker* that one

http://www.bf-field-...og-page_18.html

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1