Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inches from death: train misses cyclist

questionmark

Police are seeking to trace this cyclist who came within inches of being hit by a train after dodging a level-crossing barrier.

Footage of the incident, which happened at the Waterbeach crossing in Cambridgeshire, has been released by British Transport Police in an attempt to identify the woman and highlight the dangers of misusing level crossings.

Read more/watch video watch video

Edited by questionmark

and the footage on youtube

This film is obviously faked. Her trousers were blue before the train passed and then suddenly they're brown afterwards!

Terrible editing by whomever perpetrated this hoax.

• Like 1

This film is obviously faked. Her trousers were blue before the train passed and then suddenly they're brown afterwards!

I did not see any color change.

Anyway, the cops are trying to find this lady I.a.w. the Times (but belonging to Don Rupert nowadays you can never tell...)

Oh, i see what you're doing there. Very subtle.

I do find the way that the Times tries to extort you to pay for a subscription in order to read the whole article very tiresome, but what can you expect from the Murdoch Corporation?

I did not see any color change.

Anyway, the cops are trying to find this lady I.a.w. the Times (but belonging to Don Rupert nowadays you can never tell...)

I judged by the way she wiped her brow after the train passed she was a bit surprised to still be alive. My post was a humourous dig at that. :D

• Like 1