Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does this image show TWO Bigfoot creatures?

Commander CMG

• Woodsman spots what appears to be two creatures lurking in the woods
  • He said creature was bigger than a bear with a different body shape
  • But when he returned to the exact spot there was no sign of them
  • It comes as researchers say they have DNA proof Bigfoot is real

arrow3.gifView: Read more

Interesting.

In looking at the two photos, I tend to think it's some kind of natural object - root ball (as mentioned in the article), bushes, or another tree. If you look closely, the two photos are taken at different angles and in the one at the bottom, you can almost make out a dark object back in the trees.

Let me also point out that the Kinzua Bridge State Park is a fairly well visited park. There's the sky bridge, many festivals, and much of the area is open for hunting. It's also surrounded by state hunting land as well.

He states that he went back to the site and there were no stumps or root balls, where is the picture? I don't think the image of him standing in the woods is the exact same spot. I mean a picture taken from the same place the original was.

Sorry, I just see some big ol' tree stumps, probably decaying.

Like this -

tropical-dense-new-growth-huge-ghost-tree-stumps-crescent-city-united-states+1152_12841667421-tpfil02aw-23141.jpg

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs
  • Like 1

He states that he went back to the site and there were no stumps or root balls, where is the picture? I don't think the image of him standing in the woods is the exact same spot. I mean a picture taken from the same place the original was.

Sorry, I just see some big ol' tree stumps, probably decaying.

Like this -

tropical-dense-new-growth-huge-ghost-tree-stumps-crescent-city-united-states+1152_12841667421-tpfil02aw-23141.jpg

Nibs

Well, ****, there's Bigfoot right there.

• Like 1

Looks like a couple of hunters in ghillie suits. Probably contemplating shooting the jackass following them because his scent is scaring the wildlife.

• Like 1

I picked up this story on another paranormal site and was linked back to where the story originally surfaced. Reading through the comments the mystery is debunked as just being roots from a uprooted tree. A bigfoot researcher went back to the site and photographed the same objects in the same place. Sorry no bigfoots here.

http://www.bradfordtoday.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3136&start=72#.UkzLyYbryRM

This is the local forum that the images where first posted on, and this link also includes the page with the debunk.

The person who took these photos has also stated numerous times in that thread that he isn't releasing the original HD pictures because he is holding on to them to sell to people who would be interested in owning "evidence of bigfoot". This guy is looking to cash in big time people.

• Like 3

I picked up this story on another paranormal site and was linked back to where the story originally surfaced. Reading through the comments the mystery is debunked as just being roots from a uprooted tree. A bigfoot researcher went back to the site and photographed the same objects in the same place. Sorry no bigfoots here.

http://www.bradfordt...72#.UkzLyYbryRM

This is the local forum that the images where first posted on, and this link also includes the page with the debunk.

The person who took these photos has also stated numerous times in that thread that he isn't releasing the original HD pictures because he is holding on to them to sell to people who would be interested in owning "evidence of bigfoot". This guy is looking to cash in big time people.

Idk, the last post seeeems to be a debunker debunking the debunker. :w00t::P:yes:

Idk, the last post seeeems to be a debunker debunking the debunker. :w00t::P:yes:

For sure, I didn't bother reading the rest of the thread just posted up to where I had last read a few days ago, when the Jack guy posted the same loaction. The guy who posted the pics was using another account in tandem to discredit. But some how he was able to go that location and get a picture of the same blob from the same angle and get the same results.

Looks like a couple of hunters in ghillie suits. Probably contemplating shooting the jackass following them because his scent is scaring the wildlife.

I think the ghillie suit is becoming the swamp gas/weather balloon of the Bigfoot world
  • Like 2

For sure, I didn't bother reading the rest of the thread just posted up to where I had last read a few days ago, when the Jack guy posted the same loaction. The guy who posted the pics was using another account in tandem to discredit. But some how he was able to go that location and get a picture of the same blob from the same angle and get the same results.

It's funny, lots of folks come down on skeptics like me for being mean and vicious (you know because we do things like ask questions), but to me there's nothing more vicious than a bunch of believers going at each other. Just look at all of the Ketchum stuff.

• Like 1

great photography, nice clear daytime pics.

*however*,,, heHummm.....

there is no way you can tell for sure what they are.

I semi-believe his story

Yeah, me too. I have looked and looked at it and it looks like a tree stump with a broken limb draped over it.

Not solve at all. Truth is I can't say what it is or isn't base on his pictures. However, he was at a.....what was it? A Bigfoot calling contest? I'd be will to bet maybe a couple of good old boys thought they might have a wee bit of fun.

Just saying.

You may be onto something there, read what he says on the start of the thread.

http://www.bradfordtoday.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3136&sid=aa052b24c9c56bab961a9777b8f9da5c#.Uk49bCTryRM

The first thing he mentions is the Bigfoot calling contest, then that is was a feature of the Kinzua Bridge Fest, and later mentions that the dark silhouettes, were heading in the direction of the Kinzua bridge. You may have a point, but someone later on in the thread went to that location and was able to get a picture of the dark silhouettes in the same spot, three or four days after the fact.

Were the second set of pictures any better?

Were the second set of pictures any better?

No, I've tried posting the pic but the site won't let me. It's on page seven of the link I have provided. I'll be honest with you, I'm not sure of the credibility of either of these guys. It's all heresay and blurry and indefinable photos we are dealing with here.

Ok, so it's pretty much a standard blobsquatch photo that could be real, or faked, or misinterpreted, right?

Ok, so it's pretty much a standard blobsquatch photo that could be real, or faked, or misinterpreted, right?

I will go with latter two. I never once thought it was the real deal. I want bigfoot to be real, this is just another one of those let me down stories.

I want Bigfoot to be real, sadly fantasy doesnt ever amount to reality.

I'm so there man, I'd love the critter to be proven real as well.

• Like 1