Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Kowalski

Jesse Ventura In 2016?

Kowalski

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ-3RlcxbKg[/media]

I'm gonna say, right here and now, if Ventura runs for President, I would really consider voting for him. I really like what he says. I want to get his new book too....

But, he is completely right. If we stop these insane wars, we would have plenty of money to give people free healthcare. That and get rid of the NSA, DHS, and IRS, and we would REALLY have some money....

Edited by Burt Gummer
  • Like 2

Jeremiah65

They say he wasn't a bad governor....I don't know much about it.

I do know his show "conspiracy theory" isn't all that great...in my personal opinion that is.

I'll always remember him from the movie "Predator" and "Running Man"....plus there was that illustrious career in professional wrestling as Jesse "The Body" Ventura...that, to me....says bucket loads about someone's character...

• Like 1

Skep B

You watch yourself jeremiah...the Body was a great character

• Like 1

Drayno

I'm not sure whether or not if I'd vote for him.

The chances are, I probably wouldn't.

He does have respect for this country, however, and I can respect him for that.

• Like 1

Raptor Witness

I'm gonna say, right here and now, if Ventura runs for President, I would really consider voting for him. I really like what he says. I want to get his new book too....

But, he is completely right. If we stop these insane wars, we would have plenty of money to give people free healthcare. That and get rid of the NSA, DHS, and IRS, and we would REALLY have some money....

I would vote for him, but I don't think he would have much of a chance with the average voter, unless the anger soars much higher.

The reason is simple, he's too much of a hot head, with not enough brains. He's a mouth, and little more. His ideas are innovative, but are they really his? I have my doubts.

We need someone smart enough to stay out of politics, who could be coaxed in, not someone who wants to make change, but someone charismatic enough to bring it about. Steve Forbes is an example, unfortunately he wasn't attractive enough for people to consider him the whole package, but I would have voted for him.

Jesse Ventura has no charisma to speak of, but he could help launch someone who does, and I hope he would be selfless enough to realize that.

I think at heart he's a good guy who loves his country, but how we get to point B is not through division, it will be through unification of the mind, body, and soul of a country. We need a Ronald Reagan X 100.

Blood does not have to flow in the streets for change to occur, it just has to flow to our collective brain.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

Yamato

Exposing the bribery in the system is something unseen in other politicians. Ventura is an anti-establishment candidate that might have the fortitude to actually say NO to the game makers.

He needs a better running mate than Howard Stern though wtf. He needs to be taken seriously or it'll be a waste of time and possibly even votes to put such a cartoonish figure on his ticket. Napolitano, Kucinich or Rockwell would all be better choices than a radio jockey.

• Like 2

Yamato

Ventura wrote a book about the Kennedy assassination but I'm afraid this video deals with the conspiracy theory about JFK adequately.

• Like 1

supervike

He's an interesting character. He doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell at any election bid, however I do wish we'd have more voices like him out there. Some that could be taken seriously.

I love what he says about the wars. We've certainly had enough of that garbage...and where's it gotten us?

• Like 1

Kowalski

He's an interesting character. He doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell at any election bid, however I do wish we'd have more voices like him out there. Some that could be taken seriously.

I love what he says about the wars. We've certainly had enough of that garbage...and where's it gotten us?

Hasn't gotten us anywhere except in more debt.... :(

• Like 1